Author Topic: Quaker Oats banned from Getbig - HATING on Ron !!!  (Read 32058 times)

w8m8

Quaker Oats banned from Getbig - HATING on Ron !!!
« on: January 20, 2012, 05:13:23 AM »
Has anyone seen Quaker Oats' disgusting posts about Ron over at MW?

It appears that after returning to Getbig with his Olympic grade "Asskisser de jour" routine, the fat, fraudulent fantasist has found himself shitcanned from Getbig once more LOL!!

As with all mentally ill persons (psychopaths, sexual deviants and others of a similar nature) Quaker is clearly no stranger to switching teams at the drop of a hat when cornered. If anything, it's nice to see the vile scumbag showing his true colors!

Seriously though, what the fuck occurred? And WHY run to MW and attack Ron?
Man up and take your punishment >:(

Given Quakers' weak return to Getbig was by way of his new line in seriously lame material, the fat cunt must be devastated to find himself subject to a banning of which he so epically attempted to evade by way of said lame material in the first place LOL

Epic treading on eggshells and getting fucked in the ass anyway, brutal running to MW once the jig was up LOL

Oh and, shame on the two-faced Getbiggers* posting at MW not telling him how wrong he is in calling Ron all manner of vile, anti-semitic names, not to mention poking fun at his weight issues!

NOT COOL !!!

"Quaker Oats, the quintessential total turncoat slag!"

*Wes, that means you too ; you know who you are and should be ashamed, bastard!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Quaker Oats banned from Getbig - HATING on Ron !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 05:15:19 AM »
Clarify, which board is MW?

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »
Clarify, which board is MW?

Block and Special Ed

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 05:19:38 AM »
Lost my "respect" when he wished cancer upon starks Family. he added the word "Family" because he Knew stark recently had a kid. And then denied it instead of accepting you made and error and apologize.

Dont know what board MW is.
And how do you know hes banned and what did he post?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 05:21:16 AM »
This is serious shit and serious shit should be taken seriously.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »

It appears that after returning to Getbig with his Olympic grade "Asskisser de jour" routine, the fat, fraudulent fantasist has found himself shitcanned from Getbig once more LOL!!

As with all mentally ill persons (psychopaths, sexual deviants and others of a similar nature) Quaker is clearly no stranger to switching teams at the drop of a hat when cornered. If anything, it's nice to see the vile scumbag showing his true colors!

Given Quakers' weak return to Getbig was by way of his new line in seriously lame material, the fat cunt must be devastated to find himself subject to a banning of which he so epically attempted to evade by way of said lame material in the first place LOL

Epic treading on eggshells and getting fucked in the ass anyway, brutal running to MW once the jig was up LOL

Oh and, shame on the two-faced Getbiggers* posting at MW not telling him how wrong he is in calling Ron all manner of vile, anti-semitic names, not to mention poking fun at his weight issues!

NOT COOL !!!

His username doesnt say he is banned/timeout?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 05:22:20 AM »

NOT COOL !!!

Squad went a little too far with his racist post...that's what happenned
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 05:22:49 AM »
LOL @ "quaker oats".

::) ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 05:23:59 AM »
lol, just read his comments @ mweek , no way he's ever being let back here now

w8m8

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 05:24:13 AM »
Lost my "respect" when he wished cancer upon starks Family. he added the word "Family" because he Knew stark recently had a kid. And then denied it instead of accepting you made and error and apologize.

Dont know what board MW is.

It's Ron's house here .. his rules .. you don't crawl back and then attack him on another board

take your punishment and take it up with Ron himself

he's totally out of line .. it's a TEMPORARY ban that Ron uses instead of TimeOut .. don't go ballistic and HATE the man talking shit like he is

http://tinyurl.com/86uj29a

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 05:24:52 AM »
LOL @ "quaker oats".

::) ::)

haha who's number's are those on your sig??

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 05:28:19 AM »
http://tinyurl.com/86uj29a

that's a fucking meltdown if I ever saw one lol.
He should have tried and stayed a little more positive these days like myself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 05:29:26 AM »
Look you fucking kunt,I`ve been avoiding you for a while now just to be civil........do not involve me in anything that I am not involved with.......... you ugly cocksmoking /lesbian switchitting motherf ucking bitch.

I saw Daves posts about Ron over at MW and never commented on it one way or another.

It`s not my appointed duty to report to anyone, as it`s none of my fucking business, just as it`s none of your fucking business .........you shit stirring, fucking carpet munching whore

You`re dismissed.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 05:32:21 AM »
Look you fucking kunt,I`ve been avoiding you for a while now just to be civil........do not involve me in anything that I am not involved with.......... you ugly cocksmoking /lesbian switchitting motherf ucking bitch.

I saw Daves posts about Ron over at MW and never commented on it one way or another.

It`s not my appointed duty to report to anyone, as it`s none of my fucking business, just as it`s none of your fucking business .........you shit stirring, fucking carpet munching whore

You`re dismissed.

I have the weirdest boner right now

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 05:39:14 AM »

he's totally out of line .. it's a TEMPORARY ban that Ron uses instead of TimeOut

Thats the funniest part, he'd have been let back on in a week, now he's fucked himself for good

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 05:39:32 AM »
lies and anti propaganda purposes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 05:40:53 AM »
I have the weirdest boner right now
I bet it`s not bigger than the hard on that w8m8 has for me.

Waiting for the long winded kunt to post a longer winded diatribe,but she has no basis to since I am clearly not involved here.

If there`s one thing I hate,it`s being accused and not being giuilty, or being put into the middle of something that I am not even remotely connected to in any way.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 05:42:05 AM »
If there`s one thing I hate,it`s being accused and not being giuilty, or being put into the middle of something that I am not even remotely connected to in any way.

Agreed. It makes me furious Right away.

w8m8

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 05:44:39 AM »

You`re dismissed.

:D
right on cue

mr positive board moderator afraid to offend the Great Dave .. fearful of upsetting Block and Ed .

why choose to ignore an attack like that against Ron ? .. why not speak up and say it's out of line ?

integrity old man river .... go get some

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 05:47:39 AM »
Serious bidness.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 05:49:45 AM »
Not a meltdown at all,I`ve got a right to be a litttle pissed since you tried to involve me in something that I`m not involved in ..................ASSHOL E!

I don`t mod the positive board asshole,got nothing against Block or Ed,didn`t ignore it or report it because there`s a nosy twat named w8m8 who I knew would do it for me

Why not suck a cock instead of eating random twat?

Integrity is a word,that you know how to type,but you do not know what it means as it could never apply to you.

Why involve me you smelly kunt?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 05:49:56 AM »
HAHA, Fatfather spent 3 years planning his return, how to win back the "cred" he once had, all to piss it away in a keyboard smashing meltdown that he used to mock others for, because he didnt know it was a short term ban  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 05:51:19 AM »
 ;D

hahaha, another negro done lost it and got banned from getbig.  get real bitches.  this is just a game, isn't like fighting with your bitch at home.

unbelievable!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 05:52:25 AM »
 :-*

Xerxes

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »
HAHA, Fatfather spent 3 years planning his return, how to win back the "cred" he once had, all to piss it away in a keyboard smashing meltdown that he used to mock others for, because he didnt know it was a short term ban  ;D