Author Topic: 2 questions...  (Read 5095 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
2 questions...
« on: October 16, 2005, 01:15:41 AM »
1) are online sources a good idea?  it seems they could be easily monitored, and what's the legality with customs and what not?

2) Can you fake test if it is in a vial?  if you have enough money to produce vials, then i imagine you would make more off of legit stuff...

thanks guys!

firsttimer, had some fake stuff pass my way, and after 7 weeks, i LOST 4 lbs.  diet/routine/etc. were all there.  so, I guess i'm still natty! 

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: 2 questions...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 05:05:03 AM »
hi, if u think that one stuff is fake, just bring it to some lab on testing ! t is better than to use shit !
w

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 05:44:01 PM »
oops, by vial i meant ampule.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 08:04:42 PM »
thats such a small photo, i cant tell if is real or fake, if ur losing weight and eatring and training the way ur suppose to, then id say u got fake gear or ur not doing SOMETHING right. as for online sources, i just woont trust them. and yeah u can make more money if u have legit products but people dont think that way, they want money now and if they have to screw people over to get it, theyll do it, idiots   >:(

muscle
muscle

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 08:06:42 PM »
yes amps can be fake there are tons out there...online source are great but if you live in the usa go with domestic email sources..do not trust site 99% rip off..

if you need a source check email me..i know most of them around the next.
OFFSHOREIRONcom

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 09:40:41 AM »
everything can be faked if there is a will theres a way. alot of people are out just to make money, they dont even care about other people. fuck heads!

muscle
muscle

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 09:56:15 AM »
Almost any big glossy sites are a scam or run by the LE.

Don't order from any.  There are many online sources that are legit but they don't have glossy ads for them.

Here is a hint you will never find a good source form this site or others like it, big glossy comercial sites, so dont waste your time.  I belong to other boards that have open source listings, look for something like that.

CC.