Author Topic: dbol only  (Read 4855 times)

wrestle@145

dbol only
« on: October 16, 2005, 03:48:40 PM »
i know...everyone says not to do it but i am gonna do a short 4-5 week cycle if i only take a 10-20mg dose ed is that a large enough dose..not really looking to get huge just get a little bigger and gain some strength. any tips questions comments etc. are appreciated.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: dbol only
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 03:56:17 PM »
wrestlers shouldn't take sauce, it makes you hold water weight.  especially dbol.

if you are still in hs, don't ruin yourself.  otherwise wait till offseason

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 04:49:57 PM »
ok im going to have to say NOOO dont do it not worth it and by ur handle im guessing ur 145lbs right?

roids is not for you
OFFSHOREIRONcom

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 06:48:30 PM »
just eat like animal !
w

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 09:59:33 AM »
D-bol only or any oral only cycle is crap.  You will gain strength and weight (all from water) and will lose all your gains when you stop.

If you aren't ready to pin yourself you aren't ready for AAS.  There is nothing wrong with that, just read some more, learn about your body and what you are doing, then take the plunge. 

Most people who are serious take the right amount of gear, train hard and smart enough but 99% of time the diet is lacking.  Look into fixing your diet then start thinking about AAS again.  Until you do those things I listed above you are wasting your time with any AAS.

CC.

big juice

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 04:42:52 PM »
why did you say he shouldnt take roids just cause he only weighs 145

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 01:35:31 AM »

Dr. Worf

• Getbig II
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 03:00:14 PM »
D-bol only or any oral only cycle is crap.  You will gain strength and weight (all from water) and will lose all your gains when you stop.

What a crap..

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 03:21:40 PM »
What a crap..

Care to elaborate on that remark??
?

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 04:03:18 PM »
Care to elaborate on that remark??

Thanks for coming up to bat Euro.  I too would like to know what he is talking about.

Sounds funny though...LOL.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 02:36:26 PM »
If you eat right you will keep your gains...this board hates Oral only cycles with a passion so take it with a grain of salt. try it out and see for yourself. injections are better but i personally know several guys who take nothing but Dbol and they keep their gains every time. you will lose the water weight. try it for yourself.

8)

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 04:48:44 PM »
I don't wrestle but I did race moto cross for 10 years,and at one point I did the d-bol only thing and it helped a lot not only did it make me stronger but more aggressive,i did 40 mg ed for 6 weeks the down side was when i stopped using i went backward 5 places in the point standings just something u should think about.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 10:33:49 AM »
The eat like an animal part is so true it's not even funny, sometimes you have to force feed but it's gotta get done.

As far as oral only cycles, liver toxicification aside with the right products he could keep a lot of his gains, if he stuck to anavar and winny tabs instead of dbol, he would keep a good part of his gains and wouldn't get shut down as hard. Just something else to think about and consider, although for the most part I do agree with the consensus that some form of injectable (test) should be used as a base. I considered an dbol only cycle a long long time ago when I was still learning about AAS and thankfully Big John79 set me straight ;)