Author Topic: Mayweather: I’m fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me  (Read 8563 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Mayweather: I’m fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me
By Michael Collins:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. had to settle for fighting WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto for his next fight on May 5th because he couldn’t get his #1 choice Manny Pacquiao to agree to fight him. Mayweather said this on his twitter page on Wednesday: “I’m fighting Miguel Cotto on May 5th because Miss Pac Man is ducking me.”
!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Mayweather: I’m fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
I heard he's gay

Do you hate him Grandwizard Benny B?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »
Brandon Lee wasnt a homophobe posing as a liberal democrat like you Benny

you're a fraud and a bully who hates gay people

admit it

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
Mayweather: I’m fighting Cotto because Miss PacMan is ducking me
By Michael Collins:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. had to settle for fighting WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto for his next fight on May 5th because he couldn’t get his #1 choice Manny Pacquiao to agree to fight him. Mayweather said this on his twitter page on Wednesday: “I’m fighting Miguel Cotto on May 5th because Miss Pac Man is ducking me.”

::)

he was going to fight martinez at 152.  they both ducking everybody.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »
who care's about this guy really. i would love to see anyone knock him out
irongearco.com

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:15:50 PM »

The stalking CON-TIN-UES.  :D

They say, "Hell hath no fury like a jilted f@g scorned."  :-X This muthafucka won't take a "No, I won't fuck you in the ass" for an answer, so he has to whine and try to make ALL MY THREADS ABOUT HIM. lol...Oh, well.

your a bully and a homophobe and a racist

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »
I make stars out of Spanish Children

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
I like it when the "wannabe somebody" Benny threatens to "kick your teeth down your throat."

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 07:23:40 PM »

No hate toward Mayweather, Pacman, or anyone else thats succesful in their fields. Mayweather's greatestness is about as real as Santa Claus. He's not ducking Pacquioa, he's ducking anyone that has the slightest chance of beating him. The guy has worked hard and promoted himself perfectly. The only ones that believe he's one of the greatest ever have absolutely no clue about the sport of boxing. He's developed this persona that everyone has bought into but doesn't prove it by taking on the top contenders. But again no hate. It's prize fighting and Mayweather is making the prize money. He's marketed himself like no other and that 24/7 show has really helped to put him mainstream. The guy has done it right. Congradulations with all of his success.  

LOL ....you post a video of a guy who floyd has sparred countless rounds with and knew him like the back of his hand and he STILL took the fight and STILL beat him (something that most fighters simply DON"T DO). Not saying floyd is the greatest but you obviously don't follow boxing past what you see on tv or you'd know the history of Judah and Floyd and how floyd and his camp knew judah would resort to dirty tactics when he got in deep water (as he did in this fight) because he ALWAYS did it in their sparring sessions when floyd was getting in his ass.

The guy is very talented hate him or not. Nobody can deny his boxing knowledge and skill. It's like you guys just started watching floyd. This is the same guy that MURDERED chico corrales (RIP) years ago when chico was way bigger, stronger and was murdering cats. Hardly ducking people imo. Not even close.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »

No hate toward Mayweather, Pacman, or anyone else thats succesful in their fields. Mayweather's greatestness is about as real as Santa Claus. He's not ducking Pacquioa, he's ducking anyone that has the slightest chance of beating him. The guy has worked hard and promoted himself perfectly. The only ones that believe he's one of the greatest ever have absolutely no clue about the sport of boxing. He's developed this persona that everyone has bought into but doesn't prove it by taking on the top contenders. But again no hate. It's prize fighting and Mayweather is making the prize money. He's marketed himself like no other and that 24/7 show has really helped to put him mainstream. The guy has done it right. Congradulations with all of his success.  

Leave it to Timmy to come immediately and chime in in support of his beloved "Little Manny" and bash Floyd.  ::)
!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 06:36:47 AM »
Not to take away from his obvious skill/clever career so far, but he's a ducking little bitch far as i'm concerned.

Saying that, zab's a little faker for the drop against khan so they all bitches out there at the moment.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 06:43:59 AM »
Leave it to Timmy to come immediately and chime in in support of his beloved "Little Manny" and bash Floyd.  ::)
You could refute his points, but you won't because you're an uninformed bitch who can't debate unless google.com and ctrl+c ctrl+v are involved.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 07:40:23 AM »
I'll tell you one thing.....

Manny isn't "ducking" anyone.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 08:18:02 AM »
I'll tell you one thing.....

Manny isn't "ducking" anyone.

who said manny  ???

arum's 30% is on the line.

why wouldn't he have manny fight FMW's leftovers.

it goes both ways with these two, FMW and Manny.

After the Marquez (C+ counterpuncher), why would Arum want Manny in the ring the 5th with an A+ counterpuncher and mess with his gravy train.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »
who said manny  ???

arum's 30% is on the line.

why wouldn't he have manny fight FMW's leftovers.

it goes both ways with these two, FMW and Manny.

After the Marquez (C+ counterpuncher), why would Arum want Manny in the ring the 5th with an A+ counterpuncher and mess with his gravy train.

THIS

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »
Who was that douche on here that said "getting hit by Manny would be funny, it d be like being bitten by a flea then id just swat him outta the way!"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 10:17:29 AM »
Who was that douche on here that said getting hit by Manny would be funny, it d be like being bitten by a flea then id just wat him outta the way!

sure you would ::)

mayweather would have been a great in any era, wake up and stop hating, just cos he's a c.unt

the only credible fight is with pacman, only one ducking is mayweather, he puts more and more ludicrous obstacles in the way, all the while whining that pac is ducking

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »

it's like watching 2009 poongko schooling daigo in a street fighter 4 match.

daigo was atleast as ranked the best sf4 player in the world, but poongko was about as good if not better, daigo has better patience though. reminds me of mayweather.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »

I have been saying this for years : Mayweather is the most overrated cherrypicker boxer in history next to Roy Jones Jr.!!!
Just like Roy Jones , Floyd cherrypicked all his opponents during his entire career and become a boxing superstar in a era of total mediocrity!
Just imagine Roy Jones fighting in the 70 against Monzon  or in the 80 against Hagler, Roy would have never become a world champion, and would have been spanked by this true boxing greats (Monzn and Hagler)!
Just imagine Floyd in the 80 against Leonard ,Duran,Hearns or Benitez, Floyd would never become a world champion, Floyd would have been spanked by this all time greats!
Yes,Roy and Floyd are amazing athletes and have great skill but they are not all time great.
Floyd avoided Cotto like a plague when Miguel was unbeaten and was in his prime and decided to going in retirement to not face him!
Now that Cotto is well behind his prime and got severe beating that damage him physically and mentally, Floyd is going to fight him!
Floyd is the greatest coward in boxing history and a disgrace for the sport and the great brave black fighters of the past!
Only idiots who doesen't know shit about boxing have Mayweater ranking as an all time great!
LOL!  :D At this clown of Floyd who has the courage to say that he is better than the greatest P4P boxer of all time : Ray Sugar Robison!!!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »
Corrales was when Mayweather was young, coming up, and that fighter is long gone. Without a doubt he lost to Castillo in their first meeting. He was knocked down and was getting beat to the punch by Judah and Judah is just an opponent. The guy was considered a contender once a long time ago and Tsyzu exploited him. How he still got put in main events will always be a mystery. Fought a washed up Oscar and it was almost a draw. Outweighed Marquez by who knows how much because he wouldn't reveal his weight fightnight. And don't forget he didn't make weight for that fight. He beat a 39 year old Mosley who if was anywhere close to his prime would have closed after those two big rights. Then the Ortiz fight. Cortez totally dropped the ball misleading the fighters and everyone that was watching that fight. BOOM the P4P greatest suckerpunches Ortiz twice for the win. Miguel Cotto is the perfect move. He washed up, lost his body punches, and they will draw over one million PPV buys. Then he'll rematch Ortiz at the end of the year. 

I remember Judah vs Tsyzu. That was awesome. Judah spat the dummy for what? Getting his ass handed to him with one punch.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »
You can hate Floyd all you want but technique/skill  wise  Mayweather he's one of the greatest of all time .

che

• Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »
Just imagine Floyd in the 80 against Leonard ,Duran,Hearns or Benitez, Floyd would never become a world champion, Floyd would have been spanked by this all time greats!

technically, he could deal with duran and benitez.  prime hearns right hand would have found his chin late in the fight, as steward has said.  and he just doesn't generate enough power like his dad to keep sugar ray leonard off of him.

is he one of the best ever?  he takes the martinez fight by the end of the year since he just avoided it may 5th for "he's shotto" than we can talk.

manny is top rank hype, so that pound 4 pound BS between he and FMW is nothing. 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
If Manny took the 60 40 purse there would have been something else, Mayweather doesnt want to fight him, Manny in my opinion only has a punchers chance, Mayweather would probably school him, I agree with the reference to Jones and Mayweathers similarities, there is no doubt. Is he a great fighter yes, one of teh all time greats no, why because he hasnt fought the best, and lets face it boxing is not what it was, sports full of guys with belts who wouldnt go 5 rounds 20 to 30 years ago with anyone holding a belt, MMA fighters make them look like pussies these days when it comes to heart, mexicans aside.

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
Everyone should know that Mayweather and Pacqiao only fight people they know they can beat.  That's why they'll never fight each other.