Author Topic: Bible Index - Nail Growth / Insulina  (Read 13155 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: bible index/nail growth
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 05:56:46 AM »
its amazing how they keep show you here picture of timas prince,, or mustaf of 100s of bodybuildand you stil in your own little world,, genetic means nothing! ,, if it meant anything all those fucked u narcotic addict bodybuild woud still be large,, they woudl still have the muscle shape goign even when small,, look in mustafa...what are you fellas blind,, look at mishko arms...what are you blind? he has 17 year old boy arms barely touching 18 inch and he been hormonized for 25-30 years

gh15 approved
scientist have tought bonobos to read pictures...... and respond to questions...
but teaching here on Getbig that "genetics" means nothing is proving to be an impossible task....
not calling anybody a BONOBO though....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 05:59:32 AM »
its amazing how they keep show you here picture of timas prince,, or mustaf of 100s of bodybuildand you stil in your own little world,, genetic means nothing! ,, if it meant anything all those fucked u narcotic addict bodybuild woud still be large,, they woudl still have the muscle shape goign even when small,, look in mustafa...what are you fellas blind,, look at mishko arms...what are you blind? he has 17 year old boy arms barely touching 18 inch and he been hormonized for 25-30 years

gh15 approved

Mustafa Mohammed and Tom prince looked great on whatever the hell they managed to take. Than you got these other freaks taking everything under everything in the sun looking like a can of smashed assholes like pulumbo. My point is that there is something pre-determined (genes) in an individual that will allow him to take all the juice/gh/slin in the world and manage to build a pleasant looking physique. I guess theres only one way to find out how someone will react though...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 06:20:45 AM »
the respond to drugs is not genetics per dsay it is diff than genetics....genetics is what god gave you ,, your 150lb ripped or 220lb fatzo,, this is genetic,, your muscle insertions...your color of eye...your height!,, bodybuild has shit genetic we are all short,, not all but majority ,,

genetic RESPOSE involve more the ability to control mega dose of drugs the ability to take anadrola and not get sick and trust me 2-3 week on anadrola 100-150 mg even ...you get sick and you lay in bed dont want to do nothing you will be lazy wont even want to go train ,, but! if your respond is good....and body take it no prolemos you will advance...it is not geentics per say it is enhancment of genetics...the next stage,,

you can have shit genetic and respond well to drugs....and you become a profesional! yes yes friends,,see dan hill very good example of shit genetic btu pretty good respond to hormones aside from arms...he made it to a profesional!

gh15 approved

If you put two guys on the same average drug protocol/training/diet their bodies obviously are going to have diferent responses to it.

But when we are talking about MASSIVE steroid/hgh/slin doses like those used in higher bb ranks gh15 is right.

There is a point when the abuse is so insane that the genetic factor has little to no influence whatsoever (maybe genetical liver/kidney tolerance to all those anapolons).

At a small recreational steroid use level of course genetics is a very important factor, from response to it or training stimuli, to food assimilation.

Nevertheless i strongly believe that a geneticaly gifted bb can get away with a lot less doses than others.

About the nails... well ... even without the gh they would grow man, we don't actually see them grow during the 8 minute footage.

And all this philosofic endeavor, Evan must be hanging out with Kai lately :P.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 06:41:22 AM »
The thing is gh15 separates genetic response and "genetics" as in muscle insertion, shape, etc. But if you look at what genetics really means under the definition of the term you see that they are essentially the same thing. The ideal situation would be to have perfect genetics in every sense of the term because the end result would be something along the lines of an Arnold or Ronnie.

There's a lot of guys with sub par muscle quality/shape that have made it far because their body responded well to drugs and were able to physically handle the drugs at high doses for long times as gh15 said. Regardless, all this is pertaining to someone's genetics....of, pertaining to, or produced by genes;  genic.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2012, 07:29:20 AM »
The thing is gh15 separates genetic response and "genetics" as in muscle insertion, shape, etc. But if you look at what genetics really means under the definition of the term you see that they are essentially the same thing. The ideal situation would be to have perfect genetics in every sense of the term because the end result would be something along the lines of an Arnold or Ronnie.

There's a lot of guys with sub par muscle quality/shape that have made it far because their body responded well to drugs and were able to physically handle the drugs at high doses for long times as gh15 said. Regardless, all this is pertaining to someone's genetics....of, pertaining to, or produced by genes;  genic.
arnold and ronnie....
both on steroids from early teens..... so even if you have "perfect" genes.... you need to use everything under the sun ..... and mars and the moon....
arnold... wide hips.... bad triceps... ugly abs.... droopy shoulder... hardly perfect!
what was perfect were his connections! and his WILL to win...
Ronnie.... ugly abs, droopy chest, no calves, bad serperation in his legs.... again not perfect....
his frame was able to carry an enormous amount of muscle without looking like shit...
sure it's genetics... for bodybuilding....
people here say some dude has "shitty" genetics well that is not true! for bodybuilding maybe his structure is not the best.... but in other real sports it may be different...
as long as one is healthy , strong, has all limbs and everything works one does not have "shitty" genetics...
like i said mother nature is not a bodybuilding judge.... we as people came up with what is ideal to win a mr Olympia contest..... mother nature has a different few... she is not thinking of a 5'7 dwarf that weighs 270 pounds as a prime specimen of the human race....
this whole "genetics" discussion is old man....
and about hyper resopnders..... does not mean shit..... i knew plenty of dudes that responded awesome.... but had shit for shape or no will to win... etc etc...
if you are normally shaped, and do a shitload of drugs you can be a pro.... period!

Be Happy,
Optimus

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »
Haha.............all the maybe this clown should become a motivational speaker.  Plant a seed and expect to grow corn......let's see how much self doubt he would have if he wasn't on so much fucking GH.  These pro bodybuilders are all the same.  They are lunk heads with no intellect. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
One does make huge assumptions when claiming so and so has good or bad genetics. There are way too many factors to consider that it is impossible to tell by simply looking at them. We over use that word genetics in bbing like we know what it really means.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 08:18:01 AM »
Year off did wonders for evan  :o

Solid Physique

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 08:27:02 AM »
the respond to drugs is not genetics per dsay it is diff than genetics....genetics is what god gave you ,, your 150lb ripped or 220lb fatzo,, this is genetic,, your muscle insertions...your color of eye...your height!,, bodybuild has shit genetic we are all short,, not all but majority ,,

genetic RESPOSE involve more the ability to control mega dose of drugs the ability to take anadrola and not get sick and trust me 2-3 week on anadrola 100-150 mg even ...you get sick and you lay in bed dont want to do nothing you will be lazy wont even want to go train ,, but! if your respond is good....and body take it no prolemos you will advance...it is not geentics per say it is enhancment of genetics...the next stage,,

you can have shit genetic and respond well to drugs....and you become a profesional! yes yes friends,,see dan hill very good example of shit genetic btu pretty good respond to hormones aside from arms...he made it to a profesional!

gh15 approved

i agree with this. if you have bad response, but can withstand the amount of anabolics your body needs to get to the next level it all works out in the wash. i am proof of this- i have shit response. but i can run a shit ton of compounds and not have it affect me adversely. i dont get the negative sides most guys have to deal with. i can exist on zero carbs and feel great and full of energy, and up until recently have discovered i can go 700cals a day and still function well- the less i eat the better i feel. i dont get the lethargy associated with big stacks. what i 'lack in response' and i do lack, i make up for in other ways. i know guys who can look full and have that mature muscle look on less than 15-2k total anabolics with just 4iu of gh a day. ill never have that same look. but i can have the same size.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 08:30:16 AM »
and for me it isnt so much nail growth, it my hair growth. i keep my trim tight, and when im on as little as 4iu a day i need to get my hair cut every 10 days like clockwork. but when im not using gh, i can go up to 15-20 days before needing to get my haircut.

thats a significant growth rate- it almost doubles when im using gh. now if it would only grow in thicker :D
b

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 08:34:52 AM »
and for me it isnt so much nail growth, it my hair growth. i keep my trim tight, and when im on as little as 4iu a day i need to get my hair cut every 10 days like clockwork. but when im not using gh, i can go up to 15-20 days before needing to get my haircut.

thats a significant growth rate- it almost doubles when im using gh. now if it would only grow in thicker :D

i agree w the hair growth. i shave my head eod pretty much on gh. facial hair too. nose and ear hair. you name it.

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »
scientist have tought bonobos to read pictures...... and respond to questions...
but teaching here on Getbig that "genetics" means nothing is proving to be an impossible task....
not calling anybody a BONOBO though....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You better not my brasilian broseph... ;)
The original Monster

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 08:37:35 AM »
i agree w the hair growth. i shave my head eod pretty much on gh. facial hair too. nose and ear hair. you name it.

I am the same when im on gh.
The original Monster

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 11:04:14 AM »
How many iu do I need to get my nails to grow like this?

Is this why I need pharma grade?

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »
By looking at your picture i can tell u are a bitch so you dont need pharmagreade gh.... ;D
Anavar will get you  where you want to be... ;)
The original Monster

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »
You better not my brasilian broseph... ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2012, 06:50:35 AM »
How many iu do I need to get my nails to grow like this?

Is this why I need pharma grade?

Some years ago i had a brief talk with Paco, he was on 26iu a day but his nails weren't like that!

Man you sure will have to go like 100iu a day to do it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!

I wish you good luck...

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »
Some years ago i had a brief talk with Paco, he was on 26iu a day but his nails weren't like that!

Man you sure will have to go like 100iu a day to do it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!

I wish you good luck...

Thanks. i don't wanna be a mass monster like this.

I prefer the aesthetic look

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
insulina,,bible index
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »

in this posting ,, we shall talk about the diff in looks of

oral anabolic user/designer steroids

anabolic user both injects and orals +gh optional not consistant though!

anabolic user and hgh + insulina in consistant on the clock usage

you see 3 fellas here in this video

we wil name those fellas as follow,,

minime

minigrow

and miniblow

you will be able to recognize each according to their name,,

now,, minime..he is the typical designer fella oral usage of halodrol once in a blue moon and the such ,,

minigrow is a fella that took it to the next leverl as in consistant anabolic steroid user...with doping into the china gh field once in a blue moon but realy nto much expericne with it

now...MINIBLOW....decide d to take it to a mutant level ...thus add to the hgh which already took on regular basis...a good dosage of insulina,, AND THIS! gave him the gut! and the thickness you see,, ofcourse this is ILUSION SIZE,, it is not legit size but it is there it is volume,,this is the only way to get to this volumization you all are after...ofcourse his lines are fucked and this is how many fella end up later on the more they use insulina with gh ,, you realy need to knwo HOW TO inorder to pull it off,, that swhy many hire moron giris that they themselfs dont know how to do it right this is why bodybuild is ruined...for the  bodybuild now day count on morons that never did bodybuild in high level to help him get to high level lol

so miniblow is biger than the others...but do you thinkmini blow would hold a candle to arnold ,, to haney ,, to samir,, and to frank? he would disapear like there is no tomorow next to them for they were foundationgrow!

foundationgrow > miniblow and this is our secret from the past...only AFTER you have foundation grow you apply THE HGH AND INSULINA

to conlude this,,,the moment you see fellas in gymasium walking around look like this....the rounder face ,, the thick fat from within look...they are all on BOTH HGH AND INSULIN,, it is NOT what you want to begin with ,, the insulina SHOULD ALWAYS BE ADDED when you are ready! for if not! you wil end up looking like rubber! rubber like jeff long,, rubber like miniblow here,, rubber like philsulina,, you create a joke out of a once respected art called bodybuild

gh15 approved/bible index

fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: insulina,,
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2012, 10:00:05 PM »
"last long posting"  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: insulina,,bible index
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2012, 10:01:47 PM »
now its complete pupils ,, you can go over it ,, and alwys remember! this is A LOOK YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE WITH OUT INSULINA,, IT IS NOT IMPRESSIVE LOOK ,, IT IS THE JASON KOREA TYPE OF LOOK THAT INVOLVE INSULINA ON A REGULAR BASIS AROUND THE CLOCK WITH...HGH,, this is THE ONLY ONLY WAY to hit 250lb at 5'8

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »
I didn't read any of that.  but It would be nice if you warned people about the use of insulin in the sport.  we know it gets you to the next level.  but average gymrats should not be playing with this stuff.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »
I didn't read any of that.  but It would be nice if you warned people about the use of insulin in the sport.  we know it gets you to the next level.  but average gymrats should not be playing with this stuff.

i dont agree,, all fellas who read gh15,, most of them know it is for advance bodybuild,, anyone who ever got to getbig has dream to become best bodybuild they can! ,, and this is the way in modern 2000 bodybuild,, actualy way before but today this is the only way ,,

i rather give them this...then seeing them siting with their 204lb 7% asking why why why they are not 240lb ,, they need to know the truth and the truth is one!

insulina always go with hgh when it come to mutation into the 240s and over

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »
who else noticed minime is strong as hell?

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:08 PM »
blow up withing nothing dolls  ::)