Author Topic: Bible Index - Nail Growth / Insulina  (Read 13147 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Bible Index - Nail Growth / Insulina
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

very importent video to watch ,, not for the balonie he talk about which is all bla bla ,, but for! the nail growth! ,, take a look this is what highquality of gh does to you ,, if you dont have iti going you WILL NOT! be a good bodybuilder,, you will NOT grow lean and large

ofcourse fella is drug addict for very long time,, but! very very importent to notice the nail growth ,, felas like even cintifini have very short flat nails to begin with ,, hardly grow ! but on high quality gh you see what happen

this a must MUST watch video for pupils ,,

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: bible index/nail growth
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »
I shut it off when he started talking about destiny. haha oh brother... think he meant to say chemistry
l

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »
Shit I couldn't watch this for more than 2 mins.  Why the fuck is he trying to sound like Kai Greene?  He kept talking about destiny and how what he does is so complex.  All he does is lift the weights and put them down and shoot tons of hormones.  Get real.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »
doesnt mater the word,, you only need to go with camera fella which obviously is gh15 folower,, they all are,, even the ones who hate gh15 follow me ,, i got total control now day ,, i dont know how it got to this point lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
Shit I couldn't watch this for more than 2 mins.  Why the fuck is he trying to sound like Kai Greene?  He kept talking about destiny and how what he does is so complex.  All he does is lift the weights and put them down and shoot tons of hormones.  Get real.

I dont like him nice guy or not. If I was in  his shoes I will come straight out and say "I'm a walking pharmacy, I haven't been natural since I have entered a gym but ya'll can blow me"
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
I shut it off when he started talking about destiny. haha oh brother... think he meant to say chemistry

LOL ;D
Thunderdome approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 10:18:43 PM »
LOL ;D

I swear bro this place is fucking braindead with degenerate sometimes....you have guys on this board who have been doing this 20 years and openly admit, and know that ...this game is "all drugs" and they are the first to tell someone they have great genetics ::)  You are what you eat your a human being just like everyone else, you take advil your headache goes away you take that much GH  and you look this way.  ...jesus. Next time someone says so an so has great genetics I'm gonna go off. now I know how gh15 feel explaining this for 7 years no wonder he can't sleep and is on getbig 3 am
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:14 PM »
I swear bro this place is fucking braindead with degenerate sometimes....you have guys on this board who have been doing this 20 years and openly admit, and know that ...this game is "all drugs" and they are the first to tell someone they have great genetics ::)  You are what you eat your a human being just like everyone else, you take advil your headache goes away you take that much GH  and you look this way.  ...jesus. Next time someone says so an so has great genetics I'm gonna go off. now I know how gh15 feel explaining this for 7 years no wonder he can't sleep and is on getbig 3 am

I know what you mean, this great genetics nonsense is annoying, Centopani was a fucking fat bastard before, i suppose thats great genetics too ::) oh wait lunch Trey Brewer great genetics also ::) its all drugs, bigger you want more you take :D
Those that want to talk great genetics can fuck off to BB.com
Thunderdome approved

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »
So, Evan should just lay out his illegal drug cycle for everyone on the internet to see?  Great idea you fucking twat.  The reason guys on this board can admit what they take is because they are fucking nobodies on a message board.  THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON FOR THIS GUY TO ADMIT ANYTHING ON A VIDEO LIKE THIS.  Fine, he abuses steroids.  you know it and everyone else knows it, just leave it at that. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 10:37:14 PM »
So, Evan should just lay out his illegal drug cycle for everyone on the internet to see?  Great idea you fucking twat.  The reason guys on this board can admit what they take is because they are fucking nobodies on a message board.  THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON FOR THIS GUY TO ADMIT ANYTHING ON A VIDEO LIKE THIS.  Fine, he abuses steroids.  you know it and everyone else knows it, just leave it at that.  

gee thanks for informing me never thought of that ::)  my point is, ...he can keep that destiny bullshit to himself.  Just talk about your chest workout or your fish diet or some bs...... but dont start with that other mumbo jumbo about faith and destiny. Notice I said "if I was in his shoes", Evan will never  have the balls of flinstones which is why he bullshits and lies to yuo guys
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »
So, Evan should just lay out his illegal drug cycle for everyone on the internet to see?  Great idea you fucking twat.  The reason guys on this board can admit what they take is because they are fucking nobodies on a message board.  THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON FOR THIS GUY TO ADMIT ANYTHING ON A VIDEO LIKE THIS.  Fine, he abuses steroids.  you know it and everyone else knows it, just leave it at that. 

BE ACCURATE,, the abuse is of hgh and insulina done in best possible way ,, he actualy follow some protocols we did in 90s,,but the abuse is not of aas ,, aass have nothing to do with his curent size,, it is all human growth hormones,, look into his all jaw the lal face structure is palumbo like ,, the all bone structure changed,, almost look like a drug queen ,,

you fellas have NO CLUE the actuality and the ilusion you are sold,, i try to give you hear to the best of my ability what go on ,, i hope realy hope in my heart that all of you even the ones who joke,, i hope you in the end of day go and thikn about it and see the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 10:46:24 PM »
BE ACCURATE,, the abuse is of hgh and insulina done in best possible way ,, he actualy follow some protocols we did in 90s,,but the abuse is not of aas ,, aass have nothing to do with his curent size,, it is all human growth hormones,, look into his all jaw the lal face structure is palumbo like ,, the all bone structure changed,, almost look like a drug queen ,,

you fellas have NO CLUE the actuality and the ilusion you are sold,, i try to give you hear to the best of my ability what go on ,, i hope realy hope in my heart that all of you even the ones who joke,, i hope you in the end of day go and thikn about it and see the truth

gh15 approved
Oh my god, please.....you knew what i meant.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 10:47:38 PM »
I know what you mean, this great genetics nonsense is annoying, Centopani was a fucking fat bastard before, i suppose thats great genetics too ::) oh wait lunch Trey Brewer great genetics also ::) its all drugs, bigger you want more you take :D
Those that want to talk great genetics can fuck off to BB.com
really, genetics doesnt mean anything.  that's why there are thousands of guys abusing gh, aas, and insulin at the NPC level and can't even place in the top 3 at a local show.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
gee thanks for informing me never thought of that ::)  my point is, ...he can keep that destiny bullshit to himself.  Just talk about your chest workout or your fish diet or some bs...... but dont start with that other mumbo jumbo about faith and destiny. Notice I said "if I was in his shoes", Evan will never  have the balls of flinstones which is why he bullshits and lies to yuo guys
I'm sure Evan wishes he was more like you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 10:51:33 PM »
really, genetics doesnt mean anything.  that's why there are thousands of guys abusing gh, aas, and insulin at the NPC level and can't even place in the top 3 at a local show.

nothing to do with geentcis,, it has much more to do with buying bunk products,, it has to do with filt im fighting against,, the machine called gh15 which is a machine fighting something...this something is the truth behind why fellas cant get high in bodybuild ...this truth = filt bunk products,, aka not legit,, evin centofini got legit products,, was conected,, stoped in nothing ,, got hooked and hooked well! ,, the reality is that his genetic = your genetic ,, maybe MAYE even less than you ,, but about same,,

it is in the legit products the consistancy and the ability to not get sick while doing so ,, also ofcourse age! big big factor is age

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 10:56:16 PM »
nothing to do with geentcis,, it has much more to do with buying bunk products,, it has to do with filt im fighting against,, the machine called gh15 which is a machine fighting something...this something is the truth behind why fellas cant get high in bodybuild ...this truth = filt bunk products,, aka not legit,, evin centofini got legit products,, was conected,, stoped in nothing ,, got hooked and hooked well! ,, the reality is that his genetic = your genetic ,, maybe MAYE even less than you ,, but about same,,

it is in the legit products the consistancy and the ability to not get sick while doing so ,, also ofcourse age! big big factor is age

gh15 approved
This is complete nonsense.  I know guys who are loaded on quality products and they cant place well because either they can't come in totally dry, or they simply have fucked up looking physiques.  some guys have lobsided bodies, poor arm shape (due to longer limbs, etc)  You can't tell me these things do not matter.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 10:58:30 PM »
Look at that Hany Salib character who competed at nationals last year.  that guys drugs are more than likely as good as anyone elses.  He won't do well because his body looks like a trainwreck.  that, is of courrse due to genetics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 11:00:01 PM »
This is complete nonsense.  I know guys who are loaded on quality products and they cant place well because either they can't come in totally dry, or they simply have fucked up looking physiques.  some guys have lobsided bodies, poor arm shape (due to longer limbs, etc)  You can't tell me these things do not matter.
go
who are this fellas? shwo me what they use,, i want to see product they use,, who is their sponsor? who are they? what you have to have is good frame to get to the top ,, muscle insertions that are superb ais also very good,,

just show me the fellas,, i want to see them and the product they use,,

usualy its bunk product,, usualy it is nto enough consistancy ,, usualy its not enough time and starting too old,,

ANY one can be top amatuer,, any one ,, any one can be 6'1 285lb and go down to competre at 235 ... if started early enough and was conected to drug dealer,, ANY ONE!  legit product the key ,,age is close up second,,

liar is the one who say other wize,, even the fellas with shit structure get somewhere now day ,, you have many of them compete top amatuer few even turned profesionals sadly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »
go
who are this fellas? shwo me what they use,, i want to see product they use,, who is their sponsor? who are they? what you have to have is good frame to get to the top ,, muscle insertions that are superb ais also very good,,

just show me the fellas,, i want to see them and the product they use,,

usualy its bunk product,, usualy it is nto enough consistancy ,, usualy its not enough time and starting too old,,

ANY one can be top amatuer,, any one ,, any one can be 6'1 285lb and go down to competre at 235 ... if started early enough and was conected to drug dealer,, ANY ONE!  legit product the key ,,age is close up second,,

liar is the one who say other wize,, even the fellas with shit structure get somewhere now day ,, you have many of them compete top amatuer few even turned profesionals sadly

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 11:06:08 PM »
Look at that Hany Salib character who competed at nationals last year.  that guys drugs are more than likely as good as anyone elses.  He won't do well because his body looks like a trainwreck.  that, is of courrse due to genetics.

show me pictures,, i never said you can turn profeional ,, you can though be top amatuer and QUITE EASY,, if you have the money behind you and consistancy ,, you have stan efuckdrin a profrsional right? so even money can get you there if you hav eenough of it ,,

dont come tell me bodybuild is genetic when you have PLENTY of fellas who get places with BALONIE GENETICS,,

bodybuild is NOT genetic ,, look into mustaf ,, you sen what he look like now? look in mishko arms it look like he neevr touch weights,, he has arms of 18 year old begginer in gymnasium now day

the genetic excuse is to make money from suplmeent balonie,,

genetic is what you fed all the years but no! if you have legit LEGIT products you go and use serostim and tell me genetic mean anything,, go use serstim or old kigtroopin and tell me genetic mean anything,,

what do you think fellas just grow to 220 230 240 and get shrink wrap into their own skin ,, on to the muscle by eating balonie,, sitting in living room every night se their leg lines coming out more and skin wrap around muscle tight every day more and more,, you thikn its fucking genetic? you think its fucking genetic when you see your veins poping out more after you just finish an icecream carton ? you think that after you ate sushi with tons of little orange fish eggs full of sodium ...you thikn genetic is what bring the skin tight and the muscle seperated in your quads and arms?

it is the fuckin quality of the gh you use! it is the wuality of the trenbolona you use,, it is the question wether you have legit primobolana or play with poop bunk god know what in the vial,,

this! is the truth

genetics  ::)

get out of this balonie argument,, this is BALONIE

genetic means absolit nothing when it comes to turn someone into top amatuer,, ABSOLIT NOTHING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »

and this is what? what do you shwo me here? you show god of hormoens fella with torn muscles,, OLDER FELLA,, with hernia ,, fella that worked his body not smart,, ttryin gto show off in gymnasium so the local whores will go out with him on friday to eat in thre local bar,, what exactly do you show me here,, this is injured fella,, this is probably phtoshop but even if not...this fella is torn apart,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »
show me pictures,, i never said you can turn profeional ,, you can though be top amatuer and QUITE EASY,, if you have the money behind you and consistancy ,, you have stan efuckdrin a profrsional right? so even money can get you there if you hav eenough of it ,,

dont come tell me bodybuild is genetic when you have PLENTY of fellas who get places with BALONIE GENETICS,,

bodybuild is NOT genetic ,, look into mustaf ,, you sen what he look like now? look in mishko arms it look like he neevr touch weights,, he has arms of 18 year old begginer in gymnasium now day

the genetic excuse is to make money from suplmeent balonie,,

genetic is what you fed all the years but no! if you have legit LEGIT products you go and use serostim and tell me genetic mean anything,, go use serstim or old kigtroopin and tell me genetic mean anything,,

what do you think fellas just grow to 220 230 240 and get shrink wrap into their own skin ,, on to the muscle by eating balonie,, sitting in living room every night se their leg lines coming out more and skin wrap around muscle tight every day more and more,, you thikn its fucking genetic? you think its fucking genetic when you see your veins poping out more after you just finish an icecream carton ? you think that after you ate sushi with tons of little orange fish eggs full of sodium ...you thikn genetic is what bring the skin tight and the muscle seperated in your quads and arms?

it is the fuckin quality of the gh you use! it is the wuality of the trenbolona you use,, it is the question wether you have legit primobolana or play with poop bunk god know what in the vial,,

this! is the truth

genetics  ::)

get out of this balonie argument,, this is BALONIE

genetic means absolit nothing when it comes to turn someone into top amatuer,, ABSOLIT NOTHING

gh15 approved
Let me put this as simple as I can for you.....Obviously quality drugs are important.  if you have everyone taking the same drugs, the guy with the better genetics wins.....therefore, genetics are an important part of bodybuilding.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »
it is how you respond to hormones that detetmine everything in bodybuilld! but! and this is big big but! someone can respond tremendlsy to hormones....and get sick and quit after a while...while the someone who respond litle less good yet had more symetry and looked more average but NEVER GOT SICK from this hormones...continue to climb the ranks and out live the superiod genetic respond bodybuilder...

it is all in the legit drugs and your ability to sustain the intake of this legit drugs,, this is bodybuild for you

you knwo who the best bodybuild is?

the one who survive the years live to old age and did it all! this is the best bodybuild!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
it is how you respond to hormones that detetmine everything in bodybuilld! but! and this is big big but! someone can respond tremendlsy to hormones....and get sick and quit after a while...while the someone who respond litle less good yet had more symetry and looked more average but NEVER GOT SICK from this hormones...continue to climb the ranks and out live the superiod genetic respond bodybuilder...

it is all in the legit drugs and your ability to sustain the intake of this legit drugs,, this is bodybuild for you

you knwo who the best bodybuild is?

the one who survive the years live to old age and did it all! this is the best bodybuild!

gh15 approved
response to hormones is a product of ones genetics. :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 12:00:10 AM »
I'm sure Evan wishes he was more like you.

I'm taller and have far better hair than he could dream of.
l