Author Topic: gh eod or ed for mass  (Read 879 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
gh eod or ed for mass
« on: February 20, 2012, 06:06:00 PM »
Heard mixed reviews from big boys on here wtf do I do. Maybe gh fifteen can say legit what's better. Five iu ed or ten eod on work out days. Hmmm

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: gh eod or ed for mass
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:22:38 AM »
Didnt you just post that you're up twenty pounds three weeks in?  Just stay on track with what your doing

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:31:38 AM »
Heard mixed reviews from big boys on here wtf do I do. Maybe gh fifteen can say legit what's better. Five iu ed or ten eod on work out days. Hmmm

you'll get results with all those methods, but i prefer the blast of 10 iu eod... ofcourse... 10 iu ed would be much better  ;D...
but the way i look at it is that you will have a higher peak level of IGF with the blast, but it won't last long as opposed to a lower yet more stable peak level. you will still have higher IGF levels than normal with the blast on your off days (actually, that's when they're highest), and they'll be much higher than 5 iu will take them when they've peaked.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 07:03:19 AM »
Didnt you just post that you're up twenty pounds three weeks in?  Just stay on track with what your doing

Only cause of my dose. Now that i quit and starting it back up for longer this time wanna take it for all its worth.