Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 108154 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
the main reason behind close is... i dried him ,, i dry up sources if they fuck up ,, this is the main reason ,, he had no orders,, I WARNED YOU ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ARNOLD JUNIOR,, i dont like to warn too much ,, next time please if your business is importent to you ....make sure you dotn fuck up with service for long time,,

im very careful with who and what i say ,, you notice i have suppliers who HATE me and i still put them in top sources,, i fucking put dl in top sources and he hate me acording to elfs...stil i dont say word about him,, reason is! he performs ! on timely maner,, and legit products not only legit products ...but TIMELY maner,, i dont care about personal feeelings i care about the cult of bodybuild and about bodybuild that right now sit in some no where to be found hole training his ass pushing serious weight only to get to box on monday and see nothnig there and wait anothrer 5 weeks for getting HALF the products he need...

doesnt work that way in my book friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2012, 01:56:48 PM »
you all know who euroman is ,, stop with the balonie,, the alpha pharma is his underground ,, its easy to do it in india,, it was good product but anything out of strngo or alpha labs wipe the floor window and the other building next to yours floor and windows in comparison

im amazed how the alpha pharma is even compared! to strgo ,, amazed,, you got here slin worshiping strngo basicaly ,, you got here all the serious bodybuild tell you the truth ....

the alphapharma will be around dont worry ,,

gh15 approved

LOL!

:D
b

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 01:57:02 PM »
you have agenda for him ,, i didnt like it ,, it went too long,, it got to disturbe and became corupted,, no one listened ,, i kept warning,, next time listen

dont play innocent,, you are A DEALER on americnaa land! 7000 ampoles 2000 tablets IN ,, got cought with hot hot hot ,, this is big dealer,, your supply was from euroman,, i dont lik eploticaly corext idiots ,, and i dont like them to kiss my ass whenever they feel like or to balonie around,,

gh15 approved

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I've never kissed your ass. Now that we have that out of the way....

You're right, I do have an agenda, your 10000000% correct. My bodybuilding days are over, but I still have to watch this world continually and repeatedly destroy itself from the inside out and I can't stand it! The little pointless feuds with suppliers who aren't scamming anyone, who actually provide top quality products only hurts the community....IT DOES NOT HELP! This energy would be so much better spent fighting the real problems, such as the immense corruption of the steroid laws.

Another thing, you seem to love calling me a "DEALER on americnaa land" and you've done so repeatedly. Although this is a ridiculous claim, if someone was a dealer on American land and provided quality products and didn't scam anyone, how or why you'd have a problem with this makes no sense to me. It makes no sense when you're someone who promotes the use of high quality hormones. You can't have it both ways.

Last thing, what's amusing to me, if you're who your "Elfs" claim you to be, we've met numerous times, more times than I can count or remember. That said, I have no way of knowing if you're one of those people, I can't see you on the other side of this screen but if you just so happen to be one of those people (although I have my doubts) you would know exactly who I am, what I do and you wouldn't be knocking me at every turn if you are this lover of truth you claim to be.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:26 PM »
Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I've never kissed your ass. Now that we have that out of the way....

You're right, I do have an agenda, your 10000000% correct. My bodybuilding days are over, but I still have to watch this world continually and repeatedly destroy itself from the inside out and I can't stand it! The little pointless feuds with suppliers who aren't scamming anyone, who actually provide top quality products only hurts the community....IT DOES NOT HELP! This energy would be so much better spent fighting the real problems, such as the immense corruption of the steroid laws.

Another thing, you seem to love calling me a "DEALER on americnaa land" and you've done so repeatedly. Although this is a ridiculous claim, if someone was a dealer on American land and provided quality products and didn't scam anyone, how or why you'd have a problem with this makes no sense to me. It makes no sense when you're someone who promotes the use of high quality hormones. You can't have it both ways.

Last thing, what's amusing to me, if you're who your "Elfs" claim you to be, we've met numerous times, more times than I can count or remember. That said, I have no way of knowing if you're one of those people, I can't see you on the other side of this screen but if you just so happen to be one of those people (although I have my doubts) you would know exactly who I am, what I do and you wouldn't be knocking me at every turn if you are this lover of truth you claim to be.
i dont think an elf has ever made any assertions about gh15's identity

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 02:03:52 PM »
Jaime Al Qassam and Reppingfor20 Arafat, don't come in here and disrupt the orderly conversation taking place.

Oh look the pretend jew is back.
Trans Milkshake.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 02:09:09 PM »

hes anthony roberts,, very easy to spot

not! nasser as his elf so badly want to beleeve

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
hes anthony roberts,, very easy to spot

not! nasser as his elf so badly want to beleeve

If that's the case, then we definitely do not like each other....and I mean down to a personal level. Anthony is one of the few people on this earth who I truly have a distaste for. Even so, I would have my doubts about GH15 being Anthony simply because many of the things GH15 says in-regards to hormones would be a direct contradiction to many of the things Anthony says. At the same time, anything is possible.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 02:14:33 PM »
If that's the case, then we definitely do not like each other....and I mean down to a personal level. Anthony is one of the few people on this earth who I truly have a distaste for. Even so, I would have my doubts about GH15 being Anthony simply because many of the things GH15 says in-regards to hormones would be a direct contradiction to many of the things Anthony says. At the same time, anything is possible.

who do u think it is?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
and! euroman is on the list of top sources still...the actual products were very good,, thas why he most likley will survive and come with new name.... but what happened was too much ,, restart ,, reorganize ,, get the shit together and perform ,, this is all the cult is asking,,

you can nto wait months for orders,, you have here bodybuild whos all career depending on timiing,, this can not happen and should not hapen again ,, a top source is a fast source! not only legit for what is legit good if it gets to you when you are already....2 months after the competition

gh15 approved

Yes your right, I am waiting for an order from naps from before CHRISTMAS!!! I got every com from them, every single one. So why are they approved when then performe like shit?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 02:20:16 PM »
im no antony roberts ,, read the fucking bible ,, i hate that fella and he is not bodybuild ,, im first and formost BODYBUILDR,, this is why i hve such huge following ,, for i do what i preach ! ,, i walk the walk ,, IM BODYBUILDER LIKE MY PUPILS,, now in regard to arnold junior....you come off as too politicaly corect for me,, i dont lik eit ...forget all the nice talk abotu this and that,, i care for bodybuild...look into comerical number i dont even know the fucking number technical team can help you or my pupils,,the comerical about hall of fame,,,i approved euroman for that...but! we all know who euroman is!,, i dont like politicaly correct closed eye individuals,, this cult has lots of convicts within it ,, and lots of them scam ,, euroman didnt scam and knew when to pull the plug out,, i dried him for he did not perform ...and was on watch ,,

call it a favour...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »
To be honest, you are the best thing that has come along for bodybuilders. All the serious people know that. Keeping sources at the top of their game is very important. Losing money is painful and waiting for uneeded periods of time is terrible too. The only think I will say is that from reading the various boards, it seems Naps is bad in this regard too and many people till this day are waiting for orders placed long ago.

Yep, since before christmas..
Euroman was under 2 weeks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »
Yes your right, I am waiting for an order from naps from before CHRISTMAS!!! I got every com from them, every single one. So why are they approved when then performe like shit?

they wont if i check into it and now i will,, give me few day to check with top elf on one of their boardings,, it take me time to contact my top elfs for they are....REAL bodybuildrs you know...the ones who train and compete,, they hear gh15 on the line and they are ...fuck why me god help me lol so i cant bombard them ,, some of them do not like my harshnes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
who do u think it is?

I have no idea. There's been a few guys everyone seems to think he is, and my comment above was based on that, but I have no idea. It's impossible to know without proof. I mean sure, I guess it could be Anthony...he could have easily changed his opinions on certain things or he could simply be changing them in-order to protect his identity, but I'd still have my doubts. Anthony loves recognition and hates bodybuilding with a passion....those two things alone would make GH15 NOT Anthony Roberts.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 02:22:44 PM »
gh15 is nasser + gunter + dj

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 02:23:01 PM »
wil check into it personaly ,,

gh15 approved

I will give you a list of PM's/e.mails and text from a chat. They are shockingly bad and lie also

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 02:31:18 PM »
I will give you a list of PM's/e.mails and text from a chat. They are shockingly bad and lie also

whats pm?profeesional musclar boaring? i dont even know the boarding well i need to refer for that to my elfs,, i got there as of now i think 8 elfs and 2 penetration into top positions ,, they can probably give me this ,, send what you have to head elf g101

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
whats pm?profeesional musclar boaring? i dont even know the boarding well i need to refer for that to my elfs,, i got there as of now i think 8 elfs and 2 penetration into top positions ,, they can probably give me this ,, send what you have to head elf g101

gh15 approved

I the e.mails/messages between me and naps about the order since december 17th. Had a few porkys told, I will send it to him now

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
Everything I've read about naps lately has turned me off. Terrible TA. A lot of the well known Int. guys have slowed down.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:44 PM »
Everything I've read about naps lately has turned me off. Terrible TA. A lot of the well known Int. guys have slowed down.

They are awful. I ordered back on 09th Dec, confirmed 17th Dec and still not recieved, it has still not even been sent!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
Naps is garbage gh15 aka Special Ed/Blockhead

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 03:12:09 PM »

they used to be good but i wouldn't order from them. if i were to go itnl just go with PP

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »
who do u think it is?

Blockhead and Special Ed

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »
they used to be good but i wouldn't order from them. if i were to go itnl just go with PP

It's trying to figure out all your code words that stops us lol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
i thought gh15 was a carpenter  ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »
It's trying to figure out all your code words that stops us lol

codeword?

well, if i'm remembering correctly they used to have syntrope and axiolabs before axio got shutdown by the LE, and that used to be a really good line. no idea what they have now as i would never use intl for anything but GH