Author Topic: Your email has been HACKED (Slightly off topic)  (Read 2065 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Your email has been HACKED (Slightly off topic)
« on: March 06, 2012, 09:51:35 AM »
Hello All,

Forgive the off topic post, but had to alert OzmO

OzmO, you're emailed account has been hacked.
For the past few days it has been sending out mass emails, nonsense crap.
It's been occurring frequently with yahoo accounts lately.
Please check on it.

Thanks.

Hope you're keeping well.
Carry on
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Your email has been HACKED (Slightly off topic)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:55:29 AM »
Don't have a yahoo account that i use.  I had one years ago, but haven't accessed in at least 4 years.

And of course you could have just IM-ed me to let me know.  Don't know why you felt you had to post it unless you got a new game you are playing.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:06:36 AM »
Don't have a yahoo account that i use.  I had one years ago, but haven't accessed in at least 4 years.

And of course you could have just IM-ed me to let me know.  Don't know why you felt you had to post it unless you got a new game you are playing.  ;)

OzmO, I haven't been here in so long, I've almost forgotten how to use the darn website.
Well the yahoo account you had 4 yrs ago, is the one that is sending out spam to everyone you had in your address book. if you're no longer using it, you might want to delete it, or go in and change the password, so as to prevent everyone in there from being bombarded with dangerous links that perpetuate a cycle of zombie computers, ...if you care at all about any of the contacts in your address book.

I felt the need to post it in here, so I could get your attention. Haven't seen you on skype in ages.
Games? ...sorry hun, don't have time for games. The largest wealth transfer in the history of the world is currently taking place... too busy positioning myself and others infront of it to play games with you, ...but thanks for the vote of confidence.  ::)

ps: You're Welcome.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
Oh God. Please go back to front-running whatever your newest scam is. This board has been much better since you and your Samson account vanished.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 11:27:03 AM »
OzmO, I haven't been here in so long, I've almost forgotten how to use the darn website.
Well the yahoo account you had 4 yrs ago, is the one that is sending out spam to everyone you had in your address book. if you're no longer using it, you might want to delete it, or go in and change the password, so as to prevent everyone in there from being bombarded with dangerous links that perpetuate a cycle of zombie computers, ...if you care at all about any of the contacts in your address book.

I felt the need to post it in here, so I could get your attention. Haven't seen you on skype in ages.
Games? ...sorry hun, don't have time for games. The largest wealth transfer in the history of the world is currently taking place... too busy positioning myself and others infront of it to play games with you, ...but thanks for the vote of confidence.  ::)

If you forgot or couldn't figure out the PM function which is on virtually any forum i don't know what to say.  Also if "they" got control of my yahoo account then its likely they changed the password.  But thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to tell me about this, i appreciate it. 

BTW, still think Obama is a great guy?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »
I wish I had the unscrupulous nature to take advantage of people's trust and rip them off.  How much are sociopaths making these scary days?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
lol  She was right, someone or some people from all over the world had been logging on to my account.  The funny thing is the password never changed.  Account all gone now.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 11:48:51 AM »
lol  She was right, someone or some people from all over the world had been logging on to my account.  The funny thing is the password never changed.  Account all gone now.   :)

Good stuff!

ps: like the new sig line, ...but isn't that what started this mess in the first place, ...politicians trying to get money out of politics.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »
Good stuff!

ps: like the new sig line, ...but isn't that what started this mess in the first place, ...politicians trying to get money out of politics.

Take all money out of politics and the most of the mess would have never happen or will never happen again.

The world has been hijacked by banks and corporations IMO. The US government has been bought and paid for as has much of the world.

them.............."Greedy Bastards"  ;D   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 02:06:19 PM »

To stupid to use the PM fx, but you're "positioning" yourself? LMFAO.

Where?  On your back?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
 ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
If you forgot or couldn't figure out the PM function which is on virtually any forum i don't know what to say.  Also if "they" got control of my yahoo account then its likely they changed the password.  But thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to tell me about this, i appreciate it. 

BTW, still think Obama is a great guy?

Absodoodely dude!!!

I had my suspicions before the election. I was all onboard the Obama band wagon, and was contentedly listening to a wonderfully sounding speech he was giving, then he made mention of "the invisible hand of the market". It sent chills up my spine, and made me sit back a bit. Then I dismissed it as paranoid conspiracy theory think. Soon after he took office, I caught on real fast to what was happening, and why. And I realized that neither Obama, nor anyone else would do any differently. They don't have a choice in the matter. Whoever took office in 2008, was going to have to leave office in 2012 with a bigger deficit than when he started, ...just as Bush had to leave office with a bigger deficit than when he came on board in 2000.

As I've so often said in the past... there are forces in this world that are bigger than you or I.
These forces, when they impact, will affect us whether we like it or not. They will either crush us, or push us into success
 So rather than scream about the upcoming storm, I prefer to position myself to dance in the rain, ...and the storm clouds are a gatherin' folks.

How do I feel about Obama? I think he's fantastic. The decisions he's making  ...or rather the instructions he's following from his handlers, are making me an extremely wealthy woman! And empowering me to be able to accomplish a lot of good in this world. Of course, it would be preferable if they didn't create the problems in the first place, but as long as the problems are there, I'm grateful I had the foresight to position myself to at least be able to do something about some of them.

Mayer Rothschild once said "Give me control over a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws."

I've come to a point where I no longer care who's in office. screaming about stupid, ill advised, myopic policies don't matter. I no longer choose to cast pearls of wisdom before swine. I'm just gonna take care of what I need to take care of, ...position myself accordingly, ...so I'm solid regardless of which puppet is in office, or which puppet master is pulling the strings. The deaf, dumb, blind and jaded who are too stupiid to help themselves... caught up in the bloody theatrics and distractions of a political election year... they can cry at the gas pump, and remember how I tried to warn them about what was coming with oil, ...and what was coming with GOLD. What til the Euro bailouts start hitting... you wanna talk about tears.

Other than that, ...how has life been treating you?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 07:29:54 PM »
Oh God. Please go back to front-running whatever your newest scam is. This board has been much better since you and your Samson account vanished.

Are you still on that?
I always thought you were an idiot, ...but it appears I gave you far more credit than you are due. Grow a brain!  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »

Where?  On your back?

Not too stupid, ...too lazy would probably be a more accurate way of putting it.
I had a webinar to rush off to, and needed to supply last minute info to people in Australia, London and Dubai.
Since I knew he was a mod here, ...figured it was the quickest way to make the post.

As a matter of fact, ...I am on my back, lying in bed. Got my little laptop on my little lapdesk, a bottle of champagne to my left, and a few remote control to my right. That's the joy of working from home. You should try it sometime.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »

Where?  On your back?

ps: Don't laugh your fat ass off. When the currency crash occurs, ...it might be all you'll have left.  ;)
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul(jaguarScams24KT); the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
jaguarScams24KT@yahoo.com

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul(jaguarScams24KT)

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 08:09:55 PM »
Man, I could sit and read multilevel ponce scheme marketers talk about their vast wealth on the internet and watch them on TV for hours. Always positive, always "positioning" themselves for the big kill... refreshing!

Did I mention I'm writing a best seller novel?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »
Man, I could sit and read multilevel ponce scheme marketers talk about their vast wealth on the internet and watch them on TV for hours. Always positive, always "positioning" themselves for the big kill... refreshing!

Did I mention I'm writing a best seller novel?

No Agnostic007, Not positioning for a big kill, ...rather a big windfall, ...or wealth transfer.

Loco, It just boggles the mind that there even exists atheists in this world when they have such wonderful examples of Christianity like you to look up to. Mathew 7:12
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul(jaguarScams24KT); the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul(jaguarScams24KT)

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 08:39:21 PM »
No Agnostic007, Not positioning for a big kill, ...rather a big windfall, ...or wealth transfer.

Loco, It just boggles the mind that there even exists atheists in this world when they have such wonderful examples of Christianity like you to look up to. Mathew 7:12

so Obama collapsing America is good for you personally, but bad for the nation and we should applaud? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »
so Obama collapsing America is good for you personally, but bad for the nation and we should applaud? 

No 333386, That's not at all what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that the collapse of the world economy is about to take place, so rather than yelling about it in an impotent manner, I instead choose to position myself in such a way so that when it does occur, I won't be as negatively impacted by it. it's called saving myself and as many other people as I can along the way. In much the same way you attempted to do when you so enthuthiastically pleaded with everyone to read G. Edward Griffins "The Creature From Jekyl Island".

I mean, for crying out loud, ...if you're standing on a railroad track, you look up and see a great big locomotive barrelling down the track at you, for goodness sakes...GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY! Are you really going to stand there and bitch & moan about how pedestrians should have the right of way? Are you really going to yell at the train to stop? Wouldn't it be wiser to simply get out of it's path?

In the old silent pictures, when Dudley do-right rescued helpless damsels tied to railroad tracks by dastardly fiends, audiences cheered their escape. Why then is it all of a sudden so wrong to actually untie YOURSELF from the economic railroad tracks Wall street psycopaths have prepared for you and get the heck out of the path of a speeding locomotive in real life? Are people's minds THAT enslaved that you cannot see the parallels? You scream about corruption, and the snares of Wall street and their corrupt politicians, but you have disdain for those who refuse to go down without a fight, or who recognize the traps and avoid them. WTF? When you were a little boy, did you get ticked off that Little Red Riding hood figured out that it was actually the big bad wolf and not her grandma? Did you really expect little Red Riding hood to just sit back and let the big bad wolf eat her? ...or is it that you are just so full of anger & hostility, that you just have to scream and rant about anything & everything? Seriously, ...where is the disconnect coming from?  ::)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 09:11:18 PM »
That's fine, but you seem giddy that obama is collapsing America. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 09:11:42 PM »
We already know there is no such thing as an incorruptible politician.
What I'm wondering is if there is any such thing as a MOD with credibility and/or integrity.

Troll Gimmicks: If you are or appear to be purposefully and directly posting for the sole purpose of antagonizing or attacking with out reasonable discussion and reciprocation you will eventually be banned.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »
That's fine, but you seem giddy that obama is collapsing America. 

Nah, ...I'm just giddy that I'm so well positioned. You know how it is... sometimes you can have the best laid plans, but then schtuff happens and plans don't work out. then, there are times when things unfold in textbook fashion. Believe me, I'd prefer it not collapse. The transition is going to be a nightmare for many. In addition, the majority of my family are American, ...I might have to take a few of them in, ...and some of them I just cannot stand! OY! It's bad enough I'm related to some of 'em, ...but to have to live under the same roof with 'em. Yikes! Maybe I could just buy an apartment building and house them in there. lol.
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 03:34:34 AM »

Well, thank you very much, JaguarScams24KT!  Just doing my part, saving people from your multilevel ponce scheme.    ;D

I have some pictures of you.  Shall I post them now or later?