Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37686 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Marshawn Lynch could get involved here since Skittles are involved. Beast Mode 2012.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Did a little investigating via public records. It's his moms house.  She paid 127,000 for it last year. He's no rich kid.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
I'm 28 and I f'kn love skittles.

This story has made me glad that I am on a diet and can't eat them for another 11 weeks  ;D
That shit fucks up your teeth

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
That shit fucks up your teeth
essentially just colored sugar - not a good part of any diet
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida-boy-killed-neighborhood-watch-seeks-arrest-044537742.html

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Crazy Nigg@, what was he thinking, going out walking like that! The old whitey establishment was effective in feeding the lie that racism has been minimised! The knew the black man would buy the line and then they would be sitting ducks, add in the racist laws introduced through parliment every year and you would be crazy to take on the white man if you were a Nigg@ in america
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Simple... White fake rent a cop guy cruising the streets sees a young black kid in his NBA attire and wants to bust his balls JUST BECAUSE he can, and then thing get ugly

White guy - "where u going BOY?"

Kid - " who u callin boy?"

White guy " you live around here boy?"

Kid - " Fuck you"

White guy - " oh yea... Taste this fuck hou pepper little guy!"

Kid- " oh shit my eyes!!"

White guy gets close to kid to put cuffs to play the real cop role, when all of a sudden his pussy ass gets handled by a 17yr old

Kid - " hope u like this fist honky!"

White guy - " help me!!! Help me!! Someone help get this thief off me"

White guy now has neighbors watching as he is now the victim and proceeded to murder the kid

You know what?  I bet your version isn't very far from the truth.  26 year old Zimmerman was probably trying to act hard and scare the young black youth, and it backfired on him.  He started getting his ass handed to him, and had to pull his firearm.  Bottom line, is it's not his responsiblility to confront anyone acting suspicious.  It is his responsiblility to call the cops, and wait for them to get there.

bradistani

• Getbig V
looks like , 'trayvon'  ::) got unlucky when throwing his weight around with the wrong fella.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Neighborhood watch of peace ::)

MikMaq

Lot's of race baiting in that story. Sounds like bullshit reporting which doesn't seem to be uncommon these days.

I'll withhold judgement till we get the rest of the story. I'm guessing "Trayvon" ain't quite as innocent as the article states.

ROFLMAO, yeah because thats what you normally would do ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Marshawn Lynch could get involved here since Skittles are involved. Beast Mode 2012.

LOL...you beat me to it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"Neighborhood Watch captain."

A paranoid wantabe cop nazi. I think 38 years in the slammer should help him get over his fears.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
What type of pussy 26 year old needs a gun to overpower a 17 year old.

This dickhead needs serious prison time.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
UPDATE:

Chief Bill Lee of the Sanford Police Department on Thursday evening said the account given by Martin’s family and attorney is correct, that Zimmerman saw the young man walking home from the store. He said that Zimmerman did indeed call 911 and report a suspicious person, and that he was told not to follow him.

“For some reason he felt that Trayvon, the way that he was walking or appeared seemed suspicious to him,” Lee said. “He called this in and at one part of this initial call [the dispatcher] recommends him not to follow Trayvon. A police officer is on the way at that point.”

Lee said that Zimmerman instead followed Martin.

“I believe that Mr. Zimmerman was trying to, by his account, find an address to give the officers and also trying to keep Trayvon in eyesight.”

Zimmerman told the police that Martin noticed that he was being followed and asked, “what’s your problem?”

That's when a physical confrontation ensued, Lee said. And moments later, Martin was shot.

Lee said that Zimmerman has a legal permit to carry the weapon used in the shooting, and that he told police that he shot Martin in self-defense.

“He felt the need to defend himself,” Lee said. “ I don’t think it was his intent to go and shoot somebody” that night.

The chief said the police have met with Zimmerman on two to three separate occasions, and that their investigation should be wrapped up this week. He said all of the evidence in the case will be delivered to the Seminole County State Attorney’s Office soon after.

“We’re going to present all the information and if they feel that based on all of the evidence that we’re able to produce that Mr. Zimmerman has satisfied the requirement that he shot in self defense, they may, but if not, he would be charged with some type of homicide or manslaughter,” Lee said.

“It is certainly and absolutely a tragedy, especially for the Martin Family,” Lee said. "No one expects their teenage son to go the store and never come back.”
V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
The kid didnt miss anything good on the second half of the game, they weren't playing any defense.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
He has to get charged right? You only have the right to use "deadly force" when you feel your own life is in jeopardy.  Kid had no weapons on him.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
He has to get charged right? You onyl have the right to use "deadly force" when you feel you're own life is in jeopardy.  Kid had no weapons on him.
Smells KKK bad, this kid will probably get a medal!
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Zimmerman is fucked.  He could have easily drove away at the orders of police dispatch.  Instead, he decided to follow, and it ultimately ended with the death of the boy.  Bottom line, if he would have followed orders and drove away, the kid would most likely be alive right now.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Local news said the guy was in his car and  "trayvon" physically attacked him. First he used non lethal pepper spray and then he shot him. What happened leading up to it is a little sketchy but it looks like good shoot from what I saw on the news last night.

Protip: If you go up to someone in their car and assault them, don't be surprised if they fight back. If they pepper spray you first, count yourself lucky and leave. If you press the attack, don't be surprised if you get shot.

If youre walking down the fucking street from the store and some random guy starts following you.. key word FOLLOWING...what the fuck are you going to do.. not say anything.. you dont know what that guy has in store.. i know you have your views on black people and what not.. but this is total bull shit and the life of a kid was taken because of the insecurity of some POS and he was the fucker who provoked it. The shooter FOLLOWED the kid as he left the god damn store. This shooting was complete and other bullshit.... Now... keep the actions the same but switch the color of the people involved and i bet your tune changes.. youll get on here with 333 talking about animals, thugs and bullshit like that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

BigCyp

• Getbig V

From the look of that epic chinstrap beard, I fear he shot the black guy out of self hatred for the inner black

Twaddle

• Getbig V

I love how the media keeps showing the picture of the kid when he was 12.   ;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Nothing but a peanut.
Sad either way.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

hey its taht kill therandom nig gger guy

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
I bet he approached that kid, started shit and that kid kicked his fat ass.

that kids father is beyond human. Have no clue how he is so calm when talking about this.

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
Did a little investigating via public records. It's his moms house.  She paid 127,000 for it last year. He's no rich kid.

127 000 for a house? its minimum 200 000 grand for a 700 sq ft roach and rat infested apartment here. Mind you, it may be expensive but no one is getting shot while walking home from a convenience store...