Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37670 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
zimmerman...really white the guy ::) ???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
LMAO at the bloated fat Mexican thinking the little black guy is the criminal.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
127 000 for a house? its minimum 200 000 grand for a 700 sq ft roach and rat infested apartment here. Mind you, it may be expensive but no one is getting shot while walking home from a convenience store...

127,000 for a whole house? god damn. how much can a 30 year fixed 10/90  be.. like 600 bucks a month or some shit.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
stealth ad for arizona ice tea and skittles cross marketing, and perhaps for the gated community

LittleJ

• Getbig V
If youre walking down the fucking street from the store and some random guy starts following you.. key word FOLLOWING...what the fuck are you going to do.. not say anything.. you dont know what that guy has in store.. i know you have your views on black people and what not.. but this is total bull shit and the life of a kid was taken because of the insecurity of some POS and he was the fucker who provoked it. The shooter FOLLOWED the kid as he left the god damn store. This shooting was complete and other bullshit.... Now... keep the actions the same but switch the color of the people involved and i bet your tune changes.. youll get on here with 333 talking about animals, thugs and bullshit like that.

Amen brother

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Wasn't like he was going to write.....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Lot's of race baiting in that story. Sounds like bullshit reporting which doesn't seem to be uncommon these days.

I'll withhold judgement till we get the rest of the story. I'm guessing "Trayvon" ain't quite as innocent as the article states.

totally... simple 'appeal to fear'... post 9/11 US media how to

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
127,000 for a whole house? god damn. how much can a 30 year fixed 10/90  be.. like 600 bucks a month or some shit.

haha!!!

In small towns in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee, etc... you can literally buy Mansions for $200,000.

viking1

• Getbig V
he's a rich white guy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is a non story.   Dozens are killed every day in the inner city and you don't hear a peep from Jesse or al.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This is a non story.   Dozens are killed every day in the inner city and you don't hear a peep from Jesse or al.

QFT 8)

The problem is that the liberal left-wing media is all over it now. In an presidential election year, trying to re-elect a black guy who thinks Hawaii is Asia, well, this Zimmerman guy is fucked.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
QFT 8)

The problem is that the liberal left-wing media is all over it now.
Actually that is PART of the problem. They are covering it as a racial issue, and never mentioned that dude was Latino...also, that the only crime the boy committed was walking while black, and having some skittles.

Also, the issue that they never arrested the guy, even with a body right there...there is more than enough probable cause to arrest dude. He was told not to pursue, and he did...then shot the kid. Now a grand jury will convene on April 10th? WTF, and dude is still walking around.

Al Sharpton does what he does, so let that speak for itself....

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Black on black crime is not news.  Black on white crime is not news.  White on black crime IS news.

Parker

• Getbig V
Black on black crime is not news.  Black on white crime is not news.  White on black crime IS news.
Same as it's always been...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Lot's of race baiting in that story. Sounds like bullshit reporting which doesn't seem to be uncommon these days.

I'll withhold judgement till we get the rest of the story. I'm guessing "Trayvon" ain't quite as innocent as the article states.

the dude said trayvon attacked him...from my understanding tray gave the guy a bloody nose. doesn't matter though what tray boy he did this guy will end up in jail
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
I bet he approached that kid, started shit and that kid kicked his fat ass.

that kids father is beyond human. Have no clue how he is so calm when talking about this.

the kids father? is he even around? he probably left along time ago..didn't even know his son ;)
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V

the dude said trayvon attacked him...from my understanding tray gave the guy a bloody nose. doesn't matter though what tray boy he did this guy will end up in jail
what would do if some fat faced dude is following you, and possibly tried to make a move? Especially at night...
dude gets a bloody nose and pulls out a weapon? Come on now, how weak can one be?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Skittles, Grape soda, Fruit Works, Cheetos, Starburst, Sugar Cane sticks, etc. etc.  All dangerous because they can rot your teeth.

EL PACIFICO!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Please let us know your judgement when you get the facts. As of right now youre saying "Trayvon" is innocent as we think.
So much that he deserved to get followed by a guy the police told not to follow.. and then killed. Kind of like that?
I swear to fucking christ. This shit makes me sick. This is about as cut and dry as it gets. Dude is walking minding his own business, aint like he was casing a house or some shit. Fat Esse decides that vicious looking black dude is up to no good and the end result is a 17 year old kid is dead............but he might not be as innocent as the story says  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
hey its that kill the random nig gger guy
;D HA HA
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I believe the taco bender is about to be arrested and charged with murder. Perhaps in the slammer he can continue his undercover work.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

After the 911 call was released last week, speculation arose over whether Zimmerman — who told the dispatcher "these assholes, they always get away"  "FUCKING COONS"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
 >:(
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is another media creation and cause celeb for the emotionally driven babies in this country.