Author Topic: year long tren ace usage?  (Read 43272 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
year long tren ace usage?
« on: March 20, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
anyone ever done this? How high of a dose? Anyone know the risks other than broscience? I don't want to come off

dustin

Re: year long tren ace usage?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:12:56 PM »
I know someone who's taken it for 15 years. He's 50 now and has been running tren for more than 20 years, but 15 years of consecutive usage save for times where the Canadian UGL scene went through road bumps or he had medical issues, etc.

I know a few others who are a lot younger and have taken it for years on end too. I wouldn't worry about the bro science. As long as you don't have milking prolactin titties or suicidal tren rage then you're good to go.

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
I've been on for almost 5 months straight, no side effects other than looking good. Don't know about a year though.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
Damn must be nice. I had very unpleasant sides. I bet If I stuck with it though my body would of gotten use to it. I did look fantastic but felt very uncomfortable.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
Damn must be nice. I had very unpleasant sides. I bet If I stuck with it though my body would of gotten use to it. I did look fantastic but felt very uncomfortable.

Only sides I get are a bit of sweating and a strong desire to go on a suicidal murderous rampage and kill innocent women and children. No biggy! ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »
Only sides I get are a bit of sweating and a strong desire to go on a suicidal murderous rampage and kill innocent women and children. No biggy! ;D

Lol that's not a big deal at all man. Pretty mild actually  :D

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »
Get blood work done and decide after that how long you should run it

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
Alpha, I've been running Tren at doses of 100 mg ED - 150 mg's every 36 hours... ive taken 4 weeks off from tren since last September.  My health is good and clean and I have no intention of coming off anytime soon.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
fuck tren give me my good old test,deca,primo,dinabol and proviron

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 04:31:29 PM »
fuck tren give me my good old test,deca,primo,dinabol and proviron

I kind of agree on that if you don't like the sides. I'm going to avoid it for awhile until I move out of my fucken old place and get away from the ex I don't want to be near her when I'm crazy on tren.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 04:39:06 PM »
well I get no bad sides from tren and have gone up to 700mg per week. I have been on it for 6 months now, with only a break last week due to a vacation. I haven't gotten blood work since right before I started it 6 months ago. I know I need to again, it's just so dam expensive (not that it's a good excuse not to)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 04:40:04 PM »
U guys dont have high bp on tren at all? Its the only drug that sky rockets my bp. Epehdrine as well but i dont fuck with it anymore. Primo test and gh+ var is prob all ill use from now on

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 04:50:47 PM »
U guys dont have high bp on tren at all? Its the only drug that sky rockets my bp. Epehdrine as well but i dont fuck with it anymore. Primo test and gh+ var is prob all ill use from now on

TREN AT 450MG...NO.

EQ AT 600MG NO, I GUESS. SO FAR ITS THE ONLY DAY I HAVEN'T TAKEN EPHEDRINE IN THE LAST 5 AND IT'S THE ONLY DAY WHERE I HAVEN'T HAD ANY BP PROBLEMS FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. EPHEDRA IS FINE, EPHEDRINE IS A BIG NO NO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »
sure. i don't see an issue with running tren year round, just don't run parabolan/tren hex continually. it's liver/kidney toxic

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
sure. i don't see an issue with running tren year round, just don't run parabolan/tren hex continually. it's liver/kidney toxic

even at doses 500-700mg per week?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
Another question: Let's say HDL and whatever else gets out of wack...does it continue to get out of wack more and more over time or does it pretty much stay where it is unless I alter the dose?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »
Another question: Let's say HDL and whatever else gets out of wack...does it continue to get out of wack more and more over time or does it pretty much stay where it is unless I alter the dose?
even at doses 500-700mg per week?

genetics. no way to know. i don't think 500mg tren year round is going to be a death sentence for someone in their 20s, very far from it, many people do worse things with recreational drug use year round (like myself  ;D)

my hdl is fucked regardless. my dad had high blood pressure and bad cholesterol and i inherited it from him. i can come off gear and it will be bad unless i run cholesterol meds year round, but, fuck that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 07:45:05 PM »
I`ve ran it for 6 months straight one time but only at 100 mgs. EOD..........nothing crazy dosage wise.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
I`ve ran it for 6 months straight one time but only at 100 mgs. EOD..........nothing crazy dosage wise.

300mgs/week?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »
it would average 350mg/week... Got a 20ml bottle of this stuff staring me down ed... But I know if I start it, like test... I won't come off it, so I don't know, lol...
?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 09:00:32 PM »
I can't imagine it causing any bog problems just run it till your next blood test and fix whatever problems youbhave then, id get blood drawn pretty quick though

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 09:45:43 PM »
you should definitely come off tren ace for part of the year, or any tren for that matter (don't misinterpret what i said for "you can then jump on tren e!" that is not what i meant)

i personally do often run tren for about 6 months straight, and i will start with the long esther, and then let it die out of my system (essentially giving my body a small break) and then run the short esther. but never really longer than 6 months. and even at 6 months this is truly pushing it.

just give yourself a break. even pros do a few bridges (big bridges, but bridges nonetheless). i mean even if you run 500 mg test and 600 mg EQ, that is a good dose to give yourself a break on for a couple months. and the body really appreciates these breaks!!!

i don't believe in the "receptor" talk, but i know from personal experience that after giving my body a nice bridge/cruise, i feel SO much fucking healthier! and then i come back even stronger than ever before on my next blast.

so i hope you take my advice. tren is not meant to be run year round. i am a huge proponent on staying on gear year round and never coming off, but please don't stay on tren all year. give yourself some breaks. i am not going to sit here and say that tren is a toxic compound, or whatever. i am not into the science of hormones. i am into personal experience. and from personal experience i can tell you that when you get around the 6 month mark of using a serious dose of tren (over 100 mg daily) your body starts to feel a bit off.

if you don't know what i mean by off, then give it a go. around the 6 month mark you will see what i am saying.

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 10:56:58 PM »
So sounds like you guys haven't had any real issues with tren sides. Haven't used it yet was just a bit put off with the dreaded tren cough and probably insomnia. Although the positives outweigh the sides from what I know.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »
you should definitely come off tren ace for part of the year, or any tren for that matter (don't misinterpret what i said for "you can then jump on tren e!" that is not what i meant)

i personally do often run tren for about 6 months straight, and i will start with the long esther, and then let it die out of my system (essentially giving my body a small break) and then run the short esther. but never really longer than 6 months. and even at 6 months this is truly pushing it.

just give yourself a break. even pros do a few bridges (big bridges, but bridges nonetheless). i mean even if you run 500 mg test and 600 mg EQ, that is a good dose to give yourself a break on for a couple months. and the body really appreciates these breaks!!!

i don't believe in the "receptor" talk, but i know from personal experience that after giving my body a nice bridge/cruise, i feel SO much fucking healthier! and then i come back even stronger than ever before on my next blast.

so i hope you take my advice. tren is not meant to be run year round. i am a huge proponent on staying on gear year round and never coming off, but please don't stay on tren all year. give yourself some breaks. i am not going to sit here and say that tren is a toxic compound, or whatever. i am not into the science of hormones. i am into personal experience. and from personal experience i can tell you that when you get around the 6 month mark of using a serious dose of tren (over 100 mg daily) your body starts to feel a bit off.

if you don't know what i mean by off, then give it a go. around the 6 month mark you will see what i am saying.

Well said.

There's really no reason to stay on Tren year round. I think a lot of guys who stay on indefinitely but use the same compounds at the same doses the entire time really end up short changing themselves. One of the primary keys to continued progress is change...this can occur through food as well but hormones will have the biggest effect. It can also apply to training...a break will let the body refresh, and when you come back your progress will continue at a higher rate.

I've said it probably a thousand times...rotations with Nandrolone and Trenbolone are fantastic...throw in cruise periods with test and repeat. This is hard to beat IMO.

So sounds like you guys haven't had any real issues with tren sides. Haven't used it yet was just a bit put off with the dreaded tren cough and probably insomnia. Although the positives outweigh the sides from what I know.

Tren cough is somewhat of a generic term...it can actually happen with any injectable steroid but you're more susceptible with Tren. I've had it happen even with testosterone.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 11:38:03 PM »
Think if you do any steroids without break you should just have regular blood work and a mri scan etc every so often, just keep a check on your plaque levels in your tubes and for organ enlargement etc and any signs of damage to organs. Other than that, as long as it what you want to do and you dont drink often /take drugs then their could be far worse things you could do