Author Topic: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?  (Read 23337 times)

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?
« on: March 26, 2012, 03:24:16 PM »
You always recommends eq, tren and Masteron, but put on a topic as the fifth best nppiona drugs and not always as eq.

Now that is a good nppiona combined with tren and mast?

Thanks God
BB life style.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15, eq or npp for lean gains?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:21:58 PM »
great question

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »
great question

Obviously not God here, and I'm curious as to what he would say too, but why not run both?  I like the gains from 900 eq and 600 npp.  Very good full round and vascular look.

ironxedge

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
Obviously not God here, and I'm curious as to what he would say too, but why not run both?  I like the gains from 900 eq and 600 npp.  Very good full round and vascular look.

good call. I was thinking of this for my next bulk in the fall

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
the good thing about these compounds is that they are both pretty cheap

so i would run both

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
Personally I find them to be very simular. I never took NPP too high though so cant comment on what high doses are like but 600mg of Eq give me the same effect of 350mg NPP

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 02:13:35 AM »
Ivebeen runnin 600mgs for two months thinking of upping it to 900 per week. Will that still b fine cuz i hear horror storiea of guys with thick thick blood basically about to die lol. Im guessing theyre running more than that tho? I wanna get more pronounced vascularity throughout my chest and delts.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 03:25:57 AM »
what are you running currently? npp isn't going to be lean gains, massive sodium retention on nandrolone

tren, primo, mast for lean gains

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 05:22:07 AM »
primobolana ...if you can get legit ...i like eq more than npp

no matr  what dont ever think anyoen of those can replace trenbolona ...because they cant...you will nevr have the distictive lean drier  harder veins in delts elastic skin squary type of look that trenbolona give you with anything other than trenbolona,, you can get it naturaly but you wil be 162lb insted of 198 lb ...if you know what i mean and ofcourse it wont be the same look ...much weaker look for the natural

anything has replacement in aas department aside from trenbolona

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:19 AM »
Been running eq at 500, any reason to bump it up to 750-800? I am cutting by the way and I have tren running at 700/wk. I am getting no sides at all from the tren, pretty much immune to sides in general lol. Should i just leave the EQ where it's at and bump the tren to 1000?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 05:40:15 AM »
depend what you want,,, you want to appear bigger to the eye? you want to be more shredded to the eye? you want to not only say you are large lean mean cut and squary with volume....butt actualy look like that? if you want to actualy lok like that ...ALWAYS TRENBOLONA

equipona ,, nppiona all the rest make you hold some water that take away from the squar 6% effortless look that trenbolona put you in ...so its alwys better higher dose of trenbolona ....now if you dont care being 8%...then whatevr you want

you will learn that no matter what ....even if you get 5-6 more lb on scale from the equipona...the actual muscle wont look the same due to more water held...and when more water held....the squary cartoonish japanease animation look is gone bye bye ...it will be close but not quite,,

always trenblona should be prefered....the others should be added too if you know how to work them into the look you want ,, it really depends what you want ....i can garentee you that with 900mg equiopona  + 700 mg trenbolona you wotn be able to get the dry look that 700mg trenblona will give you by itself...you will be fuller and little heavier on scale....but when you take pictures of yourself you will see that when you were on trenbollona and masterona you look better than when you were on trenblona and equipona....you were leaner and larger LEAN MUSCLE  that is !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dropp

• Getbig II
  • Brazilian gh15 pupil
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »

thank god for answering

I'm 200lb and 9-10% BF.
 My cycle is:
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 400mg nppiona
 600-800mg equipona

this ok?

or would you rather
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 300mg masterona
 600-800mg equipona
BB life style.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 07:10:16 AM »
depend what you want,,, you want to appear bigger to the eye? you want to be more shredded to the eye? you want to not only say you are large lean mean cut and squary with volume....butt actualy look like that? if you want to actualy lok like that ...ALWAYS TRENBOLONA

equipona ,, nppiona all the rest make you hold some water that take away from the squar 6% effortless look that trenbolona put you in ...so its alwys better higher dose of trenbolona ....now if you dont care being 8%...then whatevr you want

you will learn that no matter what ....even if you get 5-6 more lb on scale from the equipona...the actual muscle wont look the same due to more water held...and when more water held....the squary cartoonish japanease animation look is gone bye bye ...it will be close but not quite,,

always trenblona should be prefered....the others should be added too if you know how to work them into the look you want ,, it really depends what you want ....i can garentee you that with 900mg equiopona  + 700 mg trenbolona you wotn be able to get the dry look that 700mg trenblona will give you by itself...you will be fuller and little heavier on scale....but when you take pictures of yourself you will see that when you were on trenbollona and masterona you look better than when you were on trenblona and equipona....you were leaner and larger LEAN MUSCLE  that is !

gh15 approved
I always go for the lean muscle, REAL muscle just like you preach. Def on board with what you reccomend. In about another 6wks I should really be leaning out to where I can make adjustments daily with my diet and "supplements" and see changes. Would you say to just drop the EQ at that point for masteron?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »

gh15 approved

gh,
im running prop / npp eod. is this good for thickness ?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
The mix of NPP, primo and tren ace is VERY serious and gives the most unique look in that you are thick yet shreaded. The 3 + test and gh is honestly the nectar of the gods.

I personally would run Npp Over eq. Personal choice. Eq is a good drug but I not only retain water but I get nose bleeds and bp issues

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 08:56:10 AM »
I'm glad more people then just me retain water on EQ. People always say I am crazy when I say that. Never really been a big fan of it. Didn't really do much for me.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 09:04:43 AM »
I'm really tempted to buy some primo ace and try this fucker.  ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »
Yeah im  going to stop running EQ as well, not giving me that THIN skin or crazy vascularity, not anymore then tren is atleast and just like gh15 said im 8percent instead of being 6 as i am running tren with it.... mazrim how much prop do you like to run with your tren? im going to pick up primo and run it instead of eq when i get a chance.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
what about this i just started running 375mg test phynlprop, 700 primo E, 600mg eq, in  acouple weeks will be throwin in 1-2cc ED of tren ace, and 100mg anavar(all top chef gear)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »
mazrim how much prop do you like to run with your tren?
Either 50mg eod or 20mg a day.

thorbolado

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »
thank god for answering

I'm 200lb and 9-10% BF.
 My cycle is:
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 400mg nppiona
 600-800mg equipona

this ok?

or would you rather
 5ui hgh blues 5on 2off
 500mg test and
 400mg tren ace
 300mg masterona
 600-800mg equipona

pegou aqui no br mesmo os blue e as drugs??
valeu mano

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
Eq makes my chest look like the LA road map...

Aside from that i dont really like the veiny look all that much

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
Eq makes my chest look like the LA road map...

Aside from that i dont really like the veiny look all that much

how much are you running, i do not have that effect at all and im lean as hell.... weird

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »
600mg/wk

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »
WHOSE U RUNNIN
MEDICATED BY STRANGO