Author Topic: My Workout Regimen  (Read 884 times)

emerald37

• Getbig III
My Workout Regimen
« on: April 01, 2012, 10:02:20 AM »
My workout regimen supplements prior to my exercise are:

Whey protein containing glutamine, leucine, proline, etc

Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate (one pill in the morning and another prior to lunch or exercise).

I do alot of weight training each time I go to the gym.  My ultimate goal is to bring my weight to 135 or 130lbs while I obtain a sculpted physique without loss of muscle mass.   :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: My Workout Regimen
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
is this 1st april joke or you are an ordinary  delusional whale  ??? ????
GETBIG!

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 03:32:41 PM »
is this 1st april joke or you are an ordinary  delusional whale  ??? ????

Question, have you ever saw me in person? If not, why would you think that i'm a whale, I don't understand.  When in real life, I am under 160lbs; no where close to being overweight.  I am trying to tone and firm up my body, without losing muscle in order to avoid looking like a stick! :-\ I use lipo 6 black for energy and appetite suppressant and not necessarily for weight loss.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 03:38:51 PM »
In case you didn't notice you are on steroid board,not on female waka-maka board.No one cares about lipo 6 glutamine and shit around here.So get you ass shaped by some homie or get out of here together with your thread.

P.S Oh,and be carefull with that ultra concentrate lipo 6 shit,i once popped 3 pills and had arythmia and felt like shit for hours with bp skyhigh.That shit has INSANE amounts of caffeine  :o

P.P.S: Naked pics or gtfo  :P

Classic  :D
GETBIG!

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
IF I'M ON THE WRONG BOARD, EXCUSE ME MY ERROR!  NO OFFENSE HERE.