Author Topic: After how long in customs should a package be considered a loss?  (Read 36258 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: After how long in customs should a package be considered a loss?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »
i'm thinking a po box would be a good place to pick up some packages for int'l mail orders sub 1k

now that the current addy is no longer valid, i can always ditch the pack if things get a bit strange and switch po boxes at different offices whenever i want

anyone care to shed some light on po boxes?

thanks bros

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
I don't have a PO but I know you need to provide propper ID to get one. So, I suppose it's an easy way to change your addy, but you'll still have to sign for the package. I've heard that they just put a slip in your box to advise you a package is avail. and you must sign for it.
It's not Tennis!

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 08:07:08 AM »
what's special about chicago? doesn't mail go through JFK new york to get to chicago? same as most other on the east coast?

NO certain zips go to jfk first while others go to chi town first and them others go to san fran first.

getswole25

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 08:11:07 AM »
If you live in addy 4 and above just order your stuff domestic. Who cares about it cost a little more. Def keeps your hair from getting grey. Most sources have a domestic option sometimes you just have to ask

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 10:04:45 AM »
Customs don't always send letters.  It might just sit there for good until the tracking # no longer works.  That has happened to a lot of people last summer.

Best thing to do is clean house and never order int'l to that address again.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Wouldn't you think cleaning the house is extreme if the package never arrives? They would need a reason for a warrent, If you don't except because the name on package is not yours?
It's not Tennis!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 10:27:02 AM »
depends on how big the pack is and depends where you live. east coast = less concern.

they generally won't do a controlled delivery for hgh unless it's very large, but you never know and it depends on a lot of factors because some times police will pursue even the smallest orders, $300 worth of roids, just because of "whatever" reason, it happens (very rarely).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
Wouldn't you think cleaning the house is extreme if the package never arrives? They would need a reason for a warrent, If you don't except because the name on package is not yours?

Not really.  Would you rather clean house to take a chance?

And  a warrant is not necessarily needed to get you.  To come in your house, yes, but you don't have to decline the package in order for them to get you.  They can leave it at the door.  Once you take it inside, boom.  That is acceptance.  If you walk it to your car in the guise of going back to the P.O. to return it, that is acceptance as well since you have in your possession.

If anyone remembers the old source Elephant from Tampa, they got him by showing up and trying a controlled delivery.  He stepped out the house and told them he wasn't expecting anything and that he was refusing it.  They said ok, to sign this receipt declining it and they would return it to sender.  They put the receipt on top of the pack and handed it to him with a pen (so he could use the pack to bear down on when he signed it) before he even put pen to paper, they laid him out right then. 

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 12:50:04 PM »
If the police have quotas to meet. No one is off limits whether you order $250 or $2000 worth of gear. Similar to traffic cops, they get perks i.e. time off, added vacation time, etc.

Furthermore, overzealous cops can do a number on anyone.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
If the police have quotas to meet. No one is off limits whether you order $250 or $2000 worth of gear. Similar to traffic cops, they get perks i.e. time off, added vacation time, etc.

LOL! that's total BS
It's not Tennis!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 07:00:36 PM »
99% they arent going to do a controlled delivery if pack gets snagged from customs, ow if they have fkagged you addy before and this is many packs snagged then maybe
muscle

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 06:36:03 AM »
I don't have a PO but I know you need to provide propper ID to get one. So, I suppose it's an easy way to change your addy, but you'll still have to sign for the package. I've heard that they just put a slip in your box to advise you a package is avail. and you must sign for it.

Some places like Mailboxes ETC, UPS Store, etc.. they will sign for the pack and leave you a slip in the box which you sign to acknowledge you received it. 

This is not anonymous.  You have to have two pieces of gov't ID to open a box.  And they will have your home addy and all your other info as well.  So if LE wanted to bust you they would petition the court for a warrant against the mailbox place to turn over the info and then once the pack is picked up, simply arrive at your place with a warrant.

All you have to do is just touch the pack to be charged with possession.  There have been cases here (non AAS related, but for things like people ordering pot seeds or narcs in the mail) they simply place the pack face down on your doorstep early in the morning.  You walk out not suspecting anything and don't know what the pack is because it is face down and you can't see the addy, you turn it over and the po-pos jump out then.