Author Topic: Stupidest thing you have seen a bodybuilder wear outside of the Gym enviroment??  (Read 6566 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Are you suggesting Stark tried to ask if it was Gay if he wanted it to be, but didnt want to offend his partner by asking him if donkey calf raises were supposed to be done naked while erect so just carried on to be polite, BigCyp?

Hahahaha what i'm sayin Army, is that when stark and his long term partner are doing synchronised wide grip pull ups in the squat cage holding the olympic bar vertically with their buttcheeks, the term "come on now, ass to the ground" (usually reserved for the squatting motion) is freely used for encouragement!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
Not a story about outside of the gym but there's a little chav in my gym who can't be older than his late teens but he wears a faded blue TMichael baggy top that looks older than he does and probably went out of fashion even by bodybuilding standards in the early 90's.

I often wonder where he got it from - was it a hand-me-down from his dad or a soiled top from a former pro? Either way, rather weird.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
End of thread.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
End of thread.

Mark Zimmerman on the right in happier days

bradistani

• Getbig V