Author Topic: Stupidest thing you have seen a bodybuilder wear outside of the Gym enviroment??  (Read 6560 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I remember seeing a guy years back on a cold february day, in an outdoor shopping mall, wearing nothing but timberland boots, daisy dukes and a yellow tanktop, all while everyone else were covered in warm clothes. What is the worst offence of this kind you have seen?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
There was a guy in my old gym who wore those terrible wrestiling outfits  :-X Not only in the gym which is bad enough but also hanged around the changing rooms and even sometimes went outside with it... :-X

What kind of wrestling outfit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ppl who wear their back brace grocery shopping... you realize they have to take it off to drive then put it back on for shopping, so everyone knows they went to the gym.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
ppl who wear their back brace grocery shopping... you realize they have to take it off to drive then put it back on for shopping, so everyone knows they went to the gym.

LOL!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
The way they walk/move can be even more pathetic than the outfit..... :-X

LATS

• Getbig IV
 had a buddy.. really proud of himself.. call me to go out.. it was the dead of winter and around the 0 degree temp.. he was wearing normal stuff when he came out.. leather jacket and baggy jeans.. but when we reached the bar the jack cam off revealing a highly modified tank top.. the neck line plunged to the navel and the arm pits were down to the waist.. basically it was shoe strings draped over the shoulders.. to add insult to injury he was lightly "oiled" over his upper body.. needles to say i kept my distance as he posed slightly with every movement.. ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
had a buddy.. really proud of himself.. call me to go out.. it was the dead of winter and around the 0 degree temp.. he was wearing normal stuff when he came out.. leather jacket and baggy jeans.. but when we reached the bar the jack cam off revealing a highly modified tank top.. the neck line plunged to the navel and the arm pits were down to the waist.. basically it was shoe strings draped over the shoulders.. to add insult to injury he was lightly "oiled" over his upper body.. needles to say i kept my distance as he posed slightly with every movement.. ::)
LOL  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
bloke with his god awful roid physique, in b&q (large diy store), wearing one of those vest or wifebeaters, whatever the fuck you call them. anyway, the ones were the neck is cut super low, almost to the bellybutton, and the shoulder straps are as thin as string  ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

jakesonyou

• Getbig III

che

• Getbig V

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262

:D :D :D ;D
g2g

jakesonyou

• Getbig III

haha those 2 cracked me up.  this guy always dresses like a clown because he is a clown!  Nice camel toe!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
They're not even pretending anymore.....just straight "gayness for sale".  :-\

:D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I've seen a black dude or 2 wearing Under Armour skin tight gym shirts at clubs and bars before

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Freudian slip? Needles, tanktops and bbers go hand in hand.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
I remember seeing a guy years back on a cold february day, in an outdoor shopping mall, wearing nothing but timberland boots, daisy dukes and a yellow tanktop, all while everyone else were covered in warm clothes. What is the worst offence of this kind you have seen?

FUCKING BAD ASS

i swear if i ever get big i'm gonna wear that shit. just not jorts. :-\ i can't do that under any circumstance. a person's gotta have standards. ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
FUCKING BAD ASS

i swear if i ever get big i'm gonna wear that shit. just not jorts. :-\ i can't do that under any circumstance. a person's gotta have standards. ;)

You mean wear the red shorts with the camel toe bulge Chick's wearing? Interesting, never seen anybody as excited.
#

Army of One

• Getbig V
Nothing gay about this athletes rep  ::)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
You mean wear the red shorts with the camel toe bulge Chick's wearing? Interesting, never seen anybody as excited.

i would wear black and not that damn tight or pulled up. :-X my aim is not the front weggie look exactly. :-\ but oh yeah ;D, if i ever get a physic like my avatar i'll be damned if i don't show it off. not gonna be douchy about it, but i wanna see my muscles get that workout pump. for me there's nothing better than that awesome feeling in the gym. when you're pumped and pose in the mirror after hitting an intense set.

whatever i do i don't want to have muscle dismorphia my whole life. for example looking like kai and wear hoodies and ponchos all the time. screw that.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
i would wear black and not that damn tight or pulled up. :-X my aim is not the front weggie look exactly. :-\ but oh yeah ;D, if i ever get a physic like my avatar i'll be damned if i don't show it off. not gonna be douchy about it, but i wanna see my muscles get that workout pump. for me there's nothing better than that awesome feeling in the gym. when you're pumped and pose in the mirror after hitting an intense set.

whatever i do i don't want to have muscle dismorphia my whole life. for example looking like kai and wear hoodies and ponchos all the time. screw that.

You sound like a complete gaylord!

Stark

• Getbig V
Nothing gay about this athletes rep  ::)

that's the exact wear that a long time training partner had on every day when we went to the gym and when we went home in the summer time, that and heavy lumber boots - I got used to it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
that's the exact wear that a long time training partner had on every day when we went to the gym and when we went home in the summer time, that and heavy lumber boots - I got used to it.

I wish you and your long time partner well Stark

Army of One

• Getbig V
I wish you and your long time partner well Stark

Are you suggesting Stark tried to ask if it was Gay if he wanted it to be, but didnt want to offend his partner by asking him if donkey calf raises were supposed to be done naked while erect so just carried on to be polite, BigCyp?