Author Topic: Obama & DNC Advisor attacking Ann Romney "never worked a day in her life"  (Read 13418 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
try to pay attention - I already said I don't condone the comment

And then you crap all over yourself by posting this garbage. But, you can't help it. You are an idiot

Has Ann Romney actually ever worked?

Mitt keeps bringing her up as his "advisor" on women and what they are interested in so she is fair game to be criticized (I know the right wingers on this board who criticized Michelle Obama's clothes, body, and words won't have an issue with this)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Its about the hypocrisy fool.   

Rosen doesn't speak for the POTUS or the party

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rosen doesn't speak for the POTUS or the party

Yes she does - she has been in the obama Black Hut 35 times and was coordinating messaging w Anita Dunn.  She is also on Debbie Is a Man Shultz payroll and just repeated what the communist hags on the left always spout.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And then you crap all over yourself by posting this garbage. But, you can't help it. You are an idiot

I don't agree with her choice of words but I have no problem with the point she is trying to make

I don't think Mitt or Ann Romney have any clue what working families (men and women) are going through in this country

If I want to know about remodeling a Malibu beach house or specs on putting a car elevator in my house then I might be interested in Mitt and Ann's opinion on that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes she does - she has been in the obama Black Hut 35 times and was coordinating messaging w Anita Dunn.  She is also on Debbie Is a Man Shultz payroll and just repeated what the communist hags on the left always spout.   

is she a paid spokeperson for the POTUS or the party

If so, then I'll agree with you

If not, then she speaks only for herself and is offereing only her opinions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And Obama does?  Who the fuck cares if obama knows what i am or am not going through under his disastrous presidency?  The fact is that he cant fix or improve anything and he needs to go.

"I feel your pain"  is no longer acceptable.  People want to hear "I will fix your pain"  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
is she a paid spokeperson for the POTUS or the party

If so, then I'll agree with you

If not, then she speaks only for herself and is offereing only her opinions

Considering she is in the WH more than panetta, geithner, petraus, etc - i believe she does. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And Obama does?  Who the fuck cares if obama knows what i am or am not going through under his disastrous presidency?  The fact is that he cant fix or improve anything and he needs to go.

"I feel your pain"  is no longer acceptable.  People want to hear "I will fix your pain"  

is this your way of avoiding the subject of the thread and admitting defeat ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Considering she is in the WH more than panetta, geithner, petraus, etc - i believe she does

what is it you believe again?

you believe she has an imaginary paycheck as a spokesperson for Obama ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Considering she is in the WH more than panetta, geithner, petraus, etc - i believe she does. 

Hahaha... since when does anyone care what a sociopath with no credibility believes? 

Try getting a real life and maybe the delusions will clear up.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
LOL - where do you think all that fake money printed by the fed wound up moron? 

Sure a ton of it wound up obama's nose and into mobaccas fat ass, but the fed injected the money into the market to prop it up. 

Then thank you Feds for my 19% return

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Then thank you Feds for my 19% return

You got it on end and lost it on the other since now your purchasing power is down in the things you purchase.

Where you got it in the market you lost it in your gas tank, food cart, insurance premiums, goods purchased etc.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You got it on end and lost it on the other since now your purchasing power is down in the things you purchase.

Where you got it in the market you lost it in your gas tank, food cart, insurance premiums, goods purchased etc.   

Had the stock market went down 19% all those things would still be true... Man, can't you find anything to be happy about? You're life must really suck... no offense, I mean that.. let it go man.... life's too short. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Had the stock market went down 19% all those things would still be true... Man, can't you find anything to be happy about? You're life must really suck... no offense, I mean that.. let it go man.... life's too short. 

aaahhh - the life of a government worker never beholden to the reality of the private sector and funded by tax receipts of people on average making half of what you do.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

aaahhh - the life of a government worker never beholden to the reality of the private sector and funded by tax receipts of people on average making half of what you do.  

ahhh -  a "lawyer" who is never beholden to the "truth" and is only motivated to "win" at all costs.. driving up insurance with frivolous law suits and getting predators set free on technicalities...

we could do this all day.. not sure I see your point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ahhh -  a "lawyer" who is never beholden to the "truth" and is only motivated to "win" at all costs.. driving up insurance with frivolous law suits and getting predators set free on technicalities...

we could do this all day.. not sure I see your point

I don't do criminal or tort law.   Shit - even within my own specialty i wont do medical or credit card collections because I dont want to pile on people. 

I stick mostly with commercial transactions and most lien foreclosures and bond claims.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
having to monitor what your nannies and house keeper are doing all day is a lot of work  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
having to monitor what your nannies and house keeper are doing all day is a lot of work  :D :D :D

Theresa Heinz, pelosi, feinstein all agree. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
their not the ones making a big deal of it ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
their not the ones making a big deal of it ::)

MOMS VS THE SLUTS IN 2012! 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just more fake outrage from the repubs to get the women vote they desperately need  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
just more fake outrage from the repubs to get the women vote they desperately need  :D :D

Yet obama's claim of a war on women is real and sincere? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
differance is he has their vote,nice try anyway  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
differance is he has their vote,nice try anyway  ;D

LLLLMMMFFFAAAAOOOO!!!! 

Ha ha ha - yeah - they dominate him like I posted about. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the white house immediately criticized this comment.   

romney sure didn't go out of his way to criticize that 'slut' comment.