Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17198 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2012, 09:58:10 AM »

The group of facts you're referring to - those are the ones in the public realm.

There's a lot more facts which are still unkonwn to the public - the republican prosecutor had access to these, and we do not.

She concluded it was murder.  We have 40% of the puzzle pieces.  She has 100% of them. 

What the heck does the prosecutor being a Republican have to do with the price of tea in China?   ::)

And how the heck do you know she only released 40 percent of the evidence? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2012, 10:00:49 AM »
Alan Dershowitz' take:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2012, 10:31:27 AM »
getbiggers said she isn't credible - Is she, tony?
I never said she wasnt, do you believe that the prosecution believes she is credible?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »

The group of facts you're referring to - those are the ones in the public realm.

There's a lot more facts which are still unkonwn to the public - the republican prosecutor had access to these, and we do not.

She concluded it was murder.  We have 40% of the puzzle pieces.  She has 100% of them. 
Lulz @ you.
Yes, no such thing as a hotshot prosecutor trying to make a name for yourself.

Herrrrpppp derp derp.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2012, 10:38:25 AM »
I never said she wasnt, do you believe that the prosecution believes she is credible?

Okay, in that case, it really looks like Trayvon's GF's testimony may be why he's charged with murder:

The two reconnected via cellphone for the last time at 7:12 p.m. for four minutes. Police say they arrived at the scene at 7:17 to find Martin dead, Crump said.
The girl told Crump that Martin told her he was being followed and that she had encouraged him to run.
"She knew details about what went on because he was telling her," Crump said.
He said the girl heard the initial confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman.
 "Trayvon said, 'Why you following me, man?'" and Zimmerman said, 'What are you doing here?'" Crump said.
 He said the girl could tell by Martin's voice that he was then pushed. She thinks Martin's cellphone headset came off and then the call was disconnected, Crump said.

He said that when she called back, the girl did not get an answer and knew nothing else until she heard of her friend's killing on the news.

So this doesn't help ZImm in the least.  If Zimm will assault a cop, if zimm will assault his wife, it's safe to say he is capable of assaulting a kid he believes to be a burglar who stole his bike ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2012, 10:43:58 AM »
Okay, in that case, it really looks like Trayvon's GF's testimony may be why he's charged with murder:

The two reconnected via cellphone for the last time at 7:12 p.m. for four minutes. Police say they arrived at the scene at 7:17 to find Martin dead, Crump said.
The girl told Crump that Martin told her he was being followed and that she had encouraged him to run.
 "Trayvon said, 'Why you following me, man?'" and Zimmerman said, 'What are you doing here?'" Crump said.
 He said the girl could tell by Martin's voice that he was then pushed. She thinks Martin's cellphone headset came off and then the call was disconnected, Crump said.

He said that when she called back, the girl did not get an answer and knew nothing else until she heard of her friend's killing on the news.

So this doesn't help ZImm in the least.  If Zimm will assault a cop, if zimm will assault his wife, it's safe to say he is capable of assaulting a kid he believes to be a burglar who stole his bike ;)
You ignore everything that helps him and nitpick and overblow anything and any angle you can use to try and make him look guiltier.

You sir, are the biggest idiot I have ever had the misfortune of discussing this case with.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2012, 10:47:29 AM »

So this doesn't help ZImm in the least.  If Zimm will assault a cop, if zimm will assault his wife, it's safe to say he is capable of assaulting a kid he believes to be a burglar who stole his bike ;)
LMFAO Ive heard the testimony, you think you told me something I hadnt heard before?

LMFAO, so you think that she saying that she heard his voice change and knew he got pushed is something that lends credence to your case?

HAHHAHAHAHA

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »
what does a voice change sound like when you push someone vs get pushed?

LMFAO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »
what does a voice change sound like when you push someone vs get pushed?

LMFAO

you just introduced her testimony as somehow helping zimmerman.

when shown the exact testimony, you say we can't trust her testimony?   

which is it?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2012, 10:54:31 AM »

which is it?
You have yet to prove anything, yet you ask the defense to provide proof?

Idiot.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »

which is it?
LMFAO where did I say we cant trust her?

it really is amusing to see you spin so fast and reach so far :)

what we do know is that trayvon confronted zimmerman.

what happend after that is her interpretation of what she heard, it could just as easily have been that trayvon pushed zimmerman.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2012, 11:06:04 AM »
LMFAO where did I say we cant trust her?

it really is amusing to see you spin so fast and reach so far :)

what we do know is that trayvon confronted zimmerman.

what happend after that is her interpretation of what she heard, it could just as easily have been that trayvon pushed zimmerman.
Clearly your wrong, its guilty until proven innocent and its Zimmerman's burden to prove himself innocent, not the Prosecutions job to prove him guilty.

For the lulz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »
there's a dead kid on the ground.  already the burden of proof is upon ZIMM to prove why he felt he was gonna die, as well as prove he didn't start the mess.

It's looking a lot like he DID start it.  He chased the kid 2 blocks.  "he's running away" = pretty damning. 

And zimm assaulted a cop.  Zimm assaulted a fcking woman.

I'm kinda shocked that people are so quick to defend a trigger happy, obama-voting, wife-beating, truth-stretching, busy body, anti-LEO angry insecure prick like Zimmerman.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2012, 11:27:35 AM »
there's a dead kid on the ground.  already the burden of proof is upon ZIMM to prove why he felt he was gonna die, as well as prove he didn't start the mess.

It's looking a lot like he DID start it.  He chased the kid 2 blocks.  "he's running away" = pretty damning. 

I'm kinda shocked that people are so quick to defend a trigger happy, obama-voting, wife-beating, truth-stretching, busy body, anti-LEO angry insecure prick like Zimmerman.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*cough*

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2012, 11:31:51 AM »
there is still the question about whether deadly force was justified

I don't think that's an issue as it can't be disproven.

Only Zimmerman knows if he was truly in fear for his life and we know what he's going to say.

So I think the issue is only whether Zim put himself in that position, or did TM circle around and attack.

*edit...it's an issue, but I think you get what I'm saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2012, 11:32:13 AM »
Raise your hand if you have your gun permit and have been forced to sit thru the monotonous permit classes?  

They break this down very clearly.  If you shoot someone, you can't just say "hey, I was scared".   You'd damn well do better than that.

Of course, the prosecutor agrees with me as well.  

A lot of people who don't carry a gun saying it's okay to shoot someone as long as there are no witnesses to counter what you say happened.  They'll be looking at what happened leading up to the shoot  -  You know that, right?

If I tell the cop that I chased the unarmed dude 2 blocks while calling him as asshole (hey, I thought he stole my bike), then we had words and a fight - I'm going to prison.  It's pretty simple.

I've been thru the permit class for myself and i've taken others.  i had to sit thru it just about a month back, the same wed that zimmerman was charged, and they made a big deal about it.  the NRA instructor talked a lot about how you can't just chase someone and shoot them because there aren't witnesses.

But yall dont have permits, right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2012, 11:34:30 AM »
Raise your hand if you have your gun permit and have been forced to sit thru the monotonous permit classes?  

They break this down very clearly.  If you shoot someone, you can't just say "hey, I was scared".   You'd damn well do better than that.

Of course, the prosecutor agrees with me as well.  

A lot of people who don't carry a gun saying it's okay to shoot someone as long as there are no witnesses to counter what you say happened.  They'll be looking at what happened leading up to the shoot  -  You know that, right?

If I tell the cop that I chased the unarmed dude 2 blocks while calling him as asshole (hey, I thought he stole my bike), then we had words and a fight - I'm going to prison.  It's pretty simple.

I've been thru the permit class for myself and i've taken others.  i had to sit thru it just about a month back, the same wed that zimmerman was charged, and they made a big deal about it.  the NRA instructor talked a lot about how you can't just chase someone and shoot them because there aren't witnesses.

But yall dont have permits, right?
Yes I have a permit, and lulz @ your trying to find non-reasons to justify your stance.
We never had our class taught how to kill someone and get away with you.
Youre projecting your own experience on him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »
the NRA instructor said it was VERY clear the actions zimmerman took - pursuing the kid 2 blocks, displaying motive for vengeance on a recorded 911 call, were going to leave his goose cooked.

The prosecutor seemed to agree too. 

I think this is the disconnect here - getbiggers believe the actions right before the fistfight/shooting won't be considered by the jury.  THe instructor and prosecutor disagree.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »
the NRA instructor said it was VERY clear the actions zimmerman took - pursuing the kid 2 blocks, displaying motive for vengeance on a recorded 911 call, were going to leave his goose cooked.

The prosecutor seemed to agree too. 

I think this is the disconnect here - getbiggers believe the actions right before the fistfight/shooting won't be considered by the jury.  THe instructor and prosecutor disagree.
Link.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2012, 12:47:04 PM »

so does this mean we get to bring trayvons past incidents into the fray as well or just zimmermans?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
so does this mean we get to bring trayvons past incidents into the fray as well or just zimmermans?

yes.  If trayvon had a history of attacking people, it would be very important.  From what I've seen, he was a lazy pothead.  But maybe he assaulted a cop and a woman like ZImm did.  Anyone know?

Link to what?  ZImm's exact words are that he's running away.  Zimm called him an asshole and punk on tape.  Zimm hung up that phone and traveled 2 blocks on foot - the spot trayvon was shot was 2 blocks from the truck. 

Again, this all comes down to me, the prosecutor, and that NRA instructor saying the actions from the truck to the incident, as well as the 911 call, are very important and useful for determining what happened here.  I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) - you believe they have nothing to do with the shooting.  Is that where we stand?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »
Link.
LINK TO WHAT??????

the NRA instructor said it was VERY clear the actions zimmerman took - pursuing the kid 2 blocks, displaying motive for vengeance on a recorded 911 call, were going to leave his goose cooked

Link to this, moron!
You very clearly stated an NRA instructor said this about Zimmerman, back it up hotshot, where's your proof?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2012, 03:10:19 PM »
LINK??????

which part of my statement do you need verified with linked proof?  I thought it was common knowledge by now to anyone who has listened to the 911 call.  He calls the kid asshole and punk.  He says "he's running away".   And the map shows the spot where trayvon's body was found, 2 blocks from the parked truck where zimm identified as his location on the phone.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »
which part of my statement do you need verified with linked proof?  I thought it was common knowledge by now to anyone who has listened to the 911 call.  He calls the kid asshole and punk.  He says "he's running away".   And the map shows the spot where trayvon's body was found, 2 blocks from the parked truck where zimm identified as his location on the phone.

You plainly stated this little gem -

the NRA instructor said it was VERY clear the actions zimmerman took - pursuing the kid 2 blocks, displaying motive for vengeance on a recorded 911 call, were going to leave his goose cooked

And youve been ducking my query for ANY sort of proof for the last several posts, even to the extent to pretend like I didnt even post it.

Post proof that the NRA instructor said this. Cause Im beginning to think you just made this up, like youve been doing with half your facts. Youre turning into the Political boards Vince G.