Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17146 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2012, 06:03:35 AM »
I disagree.  I think the prosecutor didn't take this to a grand jury because the evidence is so weak she may not have been able to get an indictment.  Unless there is some smoking gun (so to speak), he'll likely be acquitted. 

And he's not going to have a problem in society.  If a true pariah like OJ can get away with murder and still play golf for years, Zimmerman will be fine.  He's nowhere near the pariah that OJ or someone like Casey Anthony were/are. 

Well the lawyer was on Fox News Sunday  and he was considering a plea bargain as an option when the question was posed to him.  He's waiting for all the evidence to come but he realizes that he's not likely to win on a "self defense"
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2012, 06:04:52 AM »

Well the lawyer was on Fox News Sunday  and he was considering a plea bargain as an option when the question was posed to him.  He's waiting for all the evidence to come but he realizes that he's not likely to win on a "self defense"

zimmerman will plead.

repubs who support him (who knows why), will claim he was just a 'victim'.   they'll cry about injustice, etc.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: May 21, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »
Trayvon did not know Zimmerman had a gun at the time he decided to assault Zimmerman.

Now lets take YOUR scenario.  If I KNEW someone was following me with a gun, I would call the police.  I would NEVER EVER approach someone if I knew they had a gun and were following me.  I`d call the police and get to safety as fast as possible.  I would knock on the nearest door and explain someone is following me with a gun, that I just called the police and can I wait for them there.  Or I`d find a well lit place, with a lot of people if possible and wait for the police.

That is all irrelevant though as Trayvon did none of those things and he did not know Zimmerman had a gun.  Even if he did know that he had a gun, that makes him even more of a moron for assaulting him.

Yup kind off pointless ill admit since we dont know what happened its all speculation

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2012, 09:53:42 AM »
Yup kind off pointless ill admit since we dont know what happened its all speculation

For us, it's all speculation.

But for the prosecutor, who has access to worlds more evidence and facts than us, it's a simple decision.  Charge him with murder - not manslaughter.

She seeems to really think he did something wrong chasing trayvon like that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2012, 09:57:06 AM »
For us, it's all speculation.

But for the prosecutor, who has access to worlds more evidence and facts than us, it's a simple decision.  Charge him with murder - not manslaughter.

She seeems to really think he did something wrong chasing trayvon like that.

So he chased him.... with gun in tow... and the kid ended up dead... but some how its the kids fault?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2012, 09:59:56 AM »
So he chased him.... with gun in tow... and the kid ended up dead... but some how its the kids fault?

::)  ::)

clueless, absolutely clueless.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2012, 10:03:26 AM »

Because, even though no witnesses saw it, Zimmerman claimed his anger and beeline to trayvon suddenly stopped and he decided to go home and watch tv.  Suddenly, as a guy just out walking with no anger or malice (this was about 90 seconds after hanging up), the unarmed kid who just ran away turned into a possessed angry pothead - and you KNOW the kind of THC violence we're talking about.

After 60 seconds of having head smashed and mouth muffled while receiving death threats (the 911 tapes recording the opposite are all alterered, of course) - Zimm did the heroic thing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2012, 12:43:40 PM »

If you're talking about the Geraldo interview, I didn't hear him say that, but I didn't see the entire interview.  I agree with Dershowitz who said this may not make it past a judge.  Incredibly weak murder case. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 21, 2012, 01:19:31 PM »
If you're talking about the Geraldo interview, I didn't hear him say that, but I didn't see the entire interview.  I agree with Dershowitz who said this may not make it past a judge.  Incredibly weak murder case. 

I'd be shocked if dershowitz DIDNT say what he said.  He's a defense lawyer.  He also said OJ was innocent.  yeahhhh sorry, he's a defense lawyer.  it's what they do.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2012, 01:42:31 PM »
I'd be shocked if dershowitz DIDNT say what he said.  He's a defense lawyer.  He also said OJ was innocent.  yeahhhh sorry, he's a defense lawyer.  it's what they do.
You say this, yet you REFUSE to recognize that the Prosecutor does the SAME THING, its what they do to go overboard to try and make a name for themselves.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #260 on: May 21, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »
You say this, yet you REFUSE to recognize that the Prosecutor does the SAME THING, its what they do to go overboard to try and make a name for themselves.

The same prosecutor who said she was going get justice for Martin, while she was still supposedly impartially investigating the facts. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »
The same prosecutor who said she was going get justice for Martin, while she was still supposedly impartially investigating the facts. 
Wrong.
Its only the defense that does that. Cause its not like a no-name prosecutor is going to try and jump on the case of the year or anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 21, 2012, 01:49:54 PM »

We've seen a couple of "inconsistencies" in the zimmerman statment so far that have leaked out.  If he got those major things wrong - circling the car, having his mouth covered, and trayvon making verbal death threats which somehow didn't appear on 911 calls...

She probably has the recordings where ZImm waffles and exaggerates and talks himself into an indictment.  The lead detective saw thru it, and wanted to charge him.  The only thing that stopped an instant charge of murder was a police chief (who has since resigned), and perhaps there wasn't any influence from the judge dad.  Cough.  yeah, right.

If he lied about 1 thing in that shooting, he isn't credible.  We can see a few lies already.  She probably has dozens in the hours of interviews.   No brainer - indict his lying ass.