Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17194 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
its common sense straw, if youre fighting a guy with a gun in his hand are you throwing punches or trying to get the gun?

the logical thing to do is to deal with the most urgent part of the situation, I.E. THE GUN!!!!

I know you dont know much about physical altercations but this is COMMON SENSE!!!

I already told you that I had my fair share of fights as a teenager and in my early twenties and I've had worse injuries that Zimmerman (stitches, broken fingers, etc.).   I also had a gun pointed at me in an armed robbery when I was 18 and I'll gladly pass on that experience in the future

I don't know where Zimmerman carried his gun, whether Martin saw it, what Martin was thinking \r how the fight started and I don't think any of that really matters

Zimmerman created the situation and it was completely avoidable had he listened to the police and not followed and confronted Martin.

Again we don't know how the confrontation took got started or escalated but  Zimmerman caused it to happen by his choices and actions

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 01:03:56 PM »
So now we know that Martin was beating the crap out of Zimmerman, has the injuries to prove it, was calling for help at least 14 times, and Martin was using drugs. 

We also know Martin was suspended from school three times, including once for having drug residue in his backpack.  Zimmerman was actually correct to be suspicious about this kid walking through is neighborhood.  He actually was a thug.

Martin didn't commit a crime by walking through the neighborhood, but Zimmerman didn't commit a crime by "profiling" and following him either.  Comes down to who started the confrontation.  Unless Zimmerman swung and missed to start it, it sounds like Martin was the aggressor.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »
So now we know that Martin was beating the crap out of Zimmerman, has the injuries to prove it, was calling for help at least 14 times, and Martin was using drugs. 

We also know Martin was suspended from school three times, including once for having drug residue in his backpack.  Zimmerman was actually correct to be suspicious about this kid walking through is neighborhood.  He actually was a thug.

Martin didn't commit a crime by walking through the neighborhood, but Zimmerman didn't commit a crime by "profiling" and following him either.  Comes down to who started the confrontation.  Unless Zimmerman swung and missed to start it, it sounds like Martin was the aggressor.   

"He's running away".      =      8 year prison plea.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2012, 01:31:46 PM »
He got the crap beat out of him by a drug-using thug = acquittal. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2012, 01:36:45 PM »

that thug was visiting family and was one block away.

zimm lived on the other side of the park.   trayvon committed no crime.

the only reason i really hate zimm is that he didn't, then did, cite the 'stand your ground' law.  That dicksucker is eroding american gun laws (thanks bloomberg) because his ass wanted to play hero.  I hope the assrape he endures is lubeless.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »

We also know Martin was suspended from school three times, including once for having drug residue in his backpack. Zimmerman was actually correct to be suspicious about this kid walking through is neighborhood.  He actually was a thug.

Martin didn't commit a crime by walking through the neighborhood, but Zimmerman didn't commit a crime by "profiling" and following him either.  Comes down to who started the confrontation.  Unless Zimmerman swung and missed to start it, it sounds like Martin was the aggressor.    

you must have a pretty low threshold for "thug" because Martin never had any record of violence and Zimmerman was not "correct" in profiling him and also not correct in following him (he was told not to) and not  correct by confronting him and not correct by killing him

I suspect that without the gun Zimmerman never woud have left his truck and I also suspect he truly wishes he had listened to the police and not gone all vigilante on his own

No matter what happens with the court case (if it even gets to court) he's fucked up his life and ended the life of another person for no reason at all except for his own stupidity and ego

If he gets off he's going to have to essentially stay in hiding for a long time and I'm sure he knows that too

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2012, 01:44:44 PM »

the only reason i really hate zimm is that he didn't, then did, cite the 'stand your ground' law.  That dicksucker is eroding american gun laws (thanks bloomberg) because his ass wanted to play hero.  I hope the assrape he endures is lubeless.
I believe it was the Pro-Trayvon supporters who want to get rid of the gun laws and they were the first to mention it and still do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
I believe it was the Pro-Trayvon supporters who want to get rid of the gun laws and they were the first to mention it and still do.

some of the anti-zimm people are anti-gun.

but some are pro-gun people - who also carry a gun - and realize his dumbass actions are going to punish EVERY legal shooting person on trial for the next decade. 

Also, to address BB calling trayvon a thug...  ZImmerman assaulted a cop, felony.  ZImm has domestic abuse charges.  Trayvon was a pothead.  Which one of these has violent propensity?  Trayvon never punched a cop, trayvon never punched a woman.  Trayvon didn't call anyone a punk or an asshole. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »

Wow... really he was really thugging it when he went to get skittles and juice

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2012, 01:54:37 PM »

Aww, how c000000t. Ickle wickle Twayvon was getting skittles and juice before he beat the shit out of Zimmerman so it's OK. He was just a ickle wickle 6'3 baby. Coochie coochie Twayvon!  ::)

Zimmerman will walk and the lynch mob (240 and co.) are going to be left eating crow again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »

He was thugging it when he decided to assault a man who was following him.  You can`t just assault someone and expect no consequence.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
Aww, how c000000t. Ickle wickle Twayvon was getting skittles and juice before he beat the shit out of Zimmerman so it's OK. He was just a ickle wickle 6'3 baby. Coochie coochie Twayvon!  ::)

Zimmerman will walk and the lynch mob (240 and co.) are going to be left eating crow again.

I still dont understand how they came into contact.. Zimmerman in truck.. Martin on foot.... how did their paths cross?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
Well if a person with a gun is following you in your own neighborhood should you not feel threatened?

Trayvon did not know Zimmerman had a gun at the time he decided to assault Zimmerman.

Now lets take YOUR scenario.  If I KNEW someone was following me with a gun, I would call the police.  I would NEVER EVER approach someone if I knew they had a gun and were following me.  I`d call the police and get to safety as fast as possible.  I would knock on the nearest door and explain someone is following me with a gun, that I just called the police and can I wait for them there.  Or I`d find a well lit place, with a lot of people if possible and wait for the police.

That is all irrelevant though as Trayvon did none of those things and he did not know Zimmerman had a gun.  Even if he did know that he had a gun, that makes him even more of a moron for assaulting him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »
Trayvon did not know Zimmerman had a gun at the time he decided to assault Zimmerman.

Now lets take YOUR scenario.  If I KNEW someone was following me with a gun, I would call the police.  I would NEVER EVER approach someone if I knew they had a gun and were following me.  I`d call the police and get to safety as fast as possible.  I would knock on the nearest door and explain someone is following me with a gun, that I just called the police and can I wait for them there.  Or I`d find a well lit place, with a lot of people if possible and wait for the police.

That is all irrelevant though as Trayvon did none of those things and he did not know Zimmerman had a gun.  Even if he did know that he had a gun, that makes him even more of a moron for assaulting him.

how do you know that Martin didn't know Zimmerman had a gun and how to you know Martin assaulted Zimmerman?

Martin could just as easily be defending himself from an assault initiated by Zimmerman

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »

How did their paths cross... Zimmerman was driving... Martin was walking correct... Just wondering how they encountered each other

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »

You hate Zimmerman?   ::)  

Neither one of them committed a crime before the beat down.  Walking through the neighborhood was not a crime.  Profiling Martin (which actually turned out to be accurate) was not a crime.  Following Martin was not a crime.  Not listening to the 911 dispatcher was not a crime.  Asking Martin what he was doing in the neighborhood was not a crime.    

No American gun laws are being eroded.  That's friggin stupid.  This is a pretty straight forward self defense case.  And what we know so far supports Zimmerman's story.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »

No.  He's a thug because he was suspended from school three times, including once for having drug residue in his backpack, was a drug user with drugs in his system on the day he was killed, dressed like a thug, and was stupid enough to attack a stranger with a concealed weapon. 

If you step back and look at this objectively, Zimmerman was right to believe Martin looked suspicious. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:37 PM »
how do you know that Martin didn't know Zimmerman had a gun and how to you know Martin assaulted Zimmerman?

Martin could just as easily be defending himself from an assault initiated by Zimmerman

Where is the evidence for any of that?  All of the evidence points to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.  There is ZERO evidence that points to Zimmerman attacking Trayvon.

Furthermore, you do realize that evidence is something that is used in order to corroborate a story.  There does not have to be real time video of a crime in order for it to be decided.  Most crimes do not have real time video available.  Evidence collected are simply used as puzzle pieces to determine what exactly happened.  Trayvon has ZERO Puzzle pieces that point to him getting attacked.  NOTHING.  Zimmerman has a TON that point to him getting attacked first.  From the sheer amount of evidence collected, its obvious what happened.

But you and the others, somehow think that criminal cases should only be decided if there is clear video of the actual crime happening in real time or else GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY.  Is this your first time following the United States Legal system?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
No.  He's a thug because he was suspended from school three times, including once for having drug residue in his backpack, was a drug user with drugs in his system on the day he was killed, dressed like a thug, and was stupid enough to attack a stranger with a concealed weapon. 

If you step back and look at this objectively, Zimmerman was right to believe Martin looked suspicious. 

The problem with most thugs is that they don't understand the wearing a hoodie, gold teeth, pants around ass, slackin style of walk, etc actually is suspicious to most people.

Thug life yo!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2012, 02:28:42 PM »

Also, since YOU "Do not know what happened at all" even after you have the evidence, this is even a better reason to let Zimmerman go.  If you can`t determine what exactly happened and say for sure exactly what went down, then Zimmerman is certainly Innocent.  You`d have to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, and if you can`t do that (since you have no idea what happened and can`t make a call), Zimmerman is innocent and walks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »
Also, since YOU "Do not know what happened at all" even after you have the evidence, this is even a better reason to let Zimmerman go.  If you can`t determine what exactly happened and say for sure exactly what went down, then Zimmerman is certainly Innocent.  You`d have to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, and if you can`t do that (since you have no idea what happened and can`t make a call), Zimmerman is innocent and walks.

It's not for me or you to determine what happened

An armed man shot an unarmed kid and I'm fine with the judicial process of charges, investigation and if it comes to a trial that's even better.   If it comes to a plea deal that's fine too.  If he is acquitted that's fine too.     All those are better than just taking his word at the scene of a killing and letting him walk

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »

you've got a very pussified view of the wordl

feel free to explain exactly how you know Martin attacked Zimmerman

for all we know Zimmerman attacked and Martin was defending himself

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2012, 03:24:25 PM »
You mean Zimmermans neighborhood?

Are you really trying to say that Zimmerman was in Trayvons neighborhood doing neighborhood watch?  ::)

Didnt Trayvon's father live in that neighborhood?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »

How did their paths cross... Zimmerman was driving... Martin was walking correct... Just wondering how they encountered each other
bump

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
bump
Because Zimmerman was monitoring the neighborhood.  Did you forget that part?