Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17220 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2012, 05:19:26 PM »
"A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries in the report."

http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-evidence-marijuana-martins-blood-215533578.html

with THC in trayvons system as well

Where did you hear that?  The autopsy? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »
Where did you hear that?  The autopsy? 
yea the autopsy

"The autopsy says medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. "

from that same link

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2012, 05:25:35 PM »
"A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries in the report."

http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-evidence-marijuana-martins-blood-215533578.html

with THC in trayvons system as well

I wonder what drugs Zimmerman had in his system (did the police take a blood sample?)

Usually guys smoking weed and mellow and not confrontational

here's the text of the entire article:
..ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Medical examiners found evidence of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system after he was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer, according to an autopsy released Thursday in a massive package of evidence.

Also included the release was an investigator's recommendation to prosecutors that suspect George Zimmerman be arrested on manslaughter charges. The investigator, who was on the scene after the shooting, wrote on March 13 that the confrontation should have been avoided. That report came nearly a month before Zimmerman was arrested.

The documents, photos and video were turned over by prosecutors to defense attorneys earlier this week before it was released to the media.

The autopsy says medical examiners found THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, when they tested Martin's blood and urine. A police report shows Martin had been shot once in the chest and had been pronounced dead at the scene.

Also in the package is a photo showing Zimmerman with a bloody nose on the night of the fight. A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries in the report.

Whether Zimmerman was injured in the Feb. 26 altercation with Martin has been a key question. Zimmerman has claimed self-defense and said he only fired because the unarmed teenager attacked him.

Zimmerman was not arrested for weeks after the Feb. 26 confrontation because he invoked the Florida law that does not require a person to retreat in the face of a serious threat. He was released on bail and is in hiding while he awaits trial on a second-degree murder charge. He has pleaded not guilty.

Investigator Christopher Serino, who recommended that Zimmerman be charged, told prosecutors in March that the fight could have been avoided if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement. He said Zimmerman, after leaving his vehicle, could have identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and talked to him instead of confronting him.

He said there is no evidence Martin was involved in any criminal activity.

A separate report written by Serino at the crime scene says Martin had $40.15, Skittles candy, a red lighter, headphones and a photo pin in his pocket. A single 9mm shell casing was found near Martin's body.

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

The witness, who was looking out the sliding glass door at his home about 30 feet away, said he saw the black male throwing punches "MMA (mixed martial arts) style."

He said he told the fighters he was calling the police. He said that as he was making the call, he heard a shot. He looked outside and saw the person who had been on top laid out on the grass as if he had been shot. He said the other fighter was standing on the sidewalk, talking to another person with a flashlight.

The case has become a national racial flashpoint because the Martin family and supporters contend Zimmerman singled Martin out because he was black.

Two acquaintances paint an unflattering picture of Zimmerman in police interviews included in the newly released documents.

A distraught woman tells an investigator that she stays away from Zimmerman because he's racist and because of things he's done to her in the past, but she didn't elaborate on what happened between them.

"I don't at all know who this kid was or anything else. But I know George, and I know that he does not like black people. He would start something. He's very confrontational. It's in his blood. We'll just say that," the unidentified woman says in an audio recording.

A man whose name was deleted from the audio told investigators said he once worked with Zimmerman in 2008 for a few months. The name of the company was also deleted from the audio file.

The man, who described his heritage as "Middle Eastern," said that when he first started many employees didn't like him. Zimmerman seized on this, the employee said, and bullied him.

Zimmerman wanted to "get in" with the clique at work so he exaggerated a Middle Eastern accent when talking about the employee. The employee told investigators that Zimmerman made reference to terrorists and bombings when talking about him.

"It was so immature," said the employee, who ended up writing a letter to management about Zimmerman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/trayvon-martin-case-marijuana-found-in-blood_n_1525840.html?&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D161984

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

The witness, who was looking out the sliding glass door at his home about 30 feet away, said he saw the black male throwing punches "MMA (mixed martial arts) style."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »
maybe zimmerman started the fight and intentionally let trayvon beat him up so he could shoot him and claim self defense?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
I know and I also said you'd think they would have at least given him a band aid or an ice pack

did he refuse ALL TREATMENT of any kind

Do you have any knowledge of what the EMT's said, suggested, etc...

If so please share
You do not.
I know this, as I was in a serious accident that totalled my fathers truck, and I refused treatment/examination. They simply let me go home, didnt touch me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2012, 05:35:32 PM »
maybe zimmerman started the fight and intentionally let trayvon beat him up so he could shoot him and claim self defense?
It is nuts watching these liberals squirm and pretzel themselves into such illogical bullshit at this point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »
I wonder what drugs Zimmerman had in his system (did the police take a blood sample?)

Usually guys smoking weed and mellow and not confrontational

here's the text of the entire article:..
I know plenty of people that get very violent when fucked up on small doses of weed, especially if theyre cronic users.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2012, 05:37:47 PM »

or maybe Zimmerman started the fight and unintentionally got his ass kicked

or maybe Zimmerman confronted Martin and threatened him with gun and Martin, in fear of his life, started to fight back thinking his life was in danger by a crazy dude with a gun who had been following him

or maybe Zimmerman tried to detain Martin and when Martin tried to leave Zimmerman grabbed him and Martin defended himself

etc...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2012, 05:40:30 PM »
I know plenty of people that get very violent when fucked up on small doses of weed, especially if theyre cronic users.

really ?

plenty of people?

I've never seen one person in my life get more violent when smoking weed, most especially chronic users

Most are usually too busy laughing or trying to remember what they were just talking about

Seriously, do your plenty of friends also drink or do something else when they smoke?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2012, 05:43:23 PM »
LOL yes I know that if i was fighting a guy who had a gun in his hand I would be on top "throwing punches MMA style" instead of wrestling for the gun....

if zimmerman had the gun out trayvon wouldnt have been "throwing punches MMA style".

Do you think zimmerman pulled the gun then got into an altercation and put it back in its place?

LMFAO

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
LOL yes I know that if i was fighting a guy who had a gun in his hand I would be on top "throwing punches MMA style" instead of wrestling for the gun....

if zimmerman had the gun out trayvon wouldnt have been "throwing punches MMA style".

Do you think zimmerman pulled the gun then got into an altercation and put it back in its place?

LMFAO

how do you know the gun was in his hand and what exactly are MMA style punches anyway

I don't know anything about how the fight started, when the gun came out, etc...

do you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »
how do you know the gun was in his hand and what exactly are MMA style punches anyway

I don't know anything about how the fight started, when the gun came out, etc...

do you?
one can logically assume that if the gun was out trayvon would have been wrestling with it. AS TO NOT GET SHOT BY IT!!!

if I guy has a gun in his hand and your fighting are you going to through punches or try and get the gun away???

if zimmerman had the gun in his hand while trayvon was "throwing MMA style punches" meaning he was on top throwing haymakers he is dumber than your average gold tooth wearing, pot smoking drug dealer...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2012, 06:03:26 PM »
really ?

plenty of people?

I've never seen one person in my life get more violent when smoking weed, most especially chronic users

Most are usually too busy laughing or trying to remember what they were just talking about

Seriously, do your plenty of friends also drink or do something else when they smoke?

I know 3 people, who are smokers only, that get very moody and pissy when they smoke. They dont see it though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »
Charging second degree murder might get this da the nifong treatment. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »
one can logically assume that if the gun was out trayvon would have been wrestling with it. AS TO NOT GET SHOT BY IT!!!

if I guy has a gun in his hand and your fighting are you going to through punches or try and get the gun away???

if zimmerman had the gun in his hand while trayvon was "throwing MMA style punches" meaning he was on top throwing haymakers he is dumber than your average gold tooth wearing, pot smoking drug dealer...

all speculation and I dont have anything but speculation either
for example, do you know where Zimmerman was carrying the gun, what kind of holster, when it came out, etc..   For all we know Martin was carrying the gun in away that it could be seen and or he let it be seen in an attempt to intimidate Martin.   Who knows what happened.  I certainly never claimed to know

I do agree with the investigator on the scene in the story you posted although I don't know if I agree with manslaughter.  I think negligent homocide might be more appropriate.

This guy seems to have some knowledge othat Zimmerman confronted Martin though who know if that is accurate or not.   Maybe that's the story Zimmerman told the investigator and then changed it later

Investigator Christopher Serino, who recommended that Zimmerman be charged, told prosecutors in March that the fight could have been avoided if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement. He said Zimmerman, after leaving his vehicle, could have identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and talked to him instead of confronting him

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
all speculation and I dont have anything but speculation either
for example, do you know where Zimmerman was carrying the gun, what kind of holster, when it came out, etc..   For all we know Martin was carrying the gun in away that it could be seen and or he let it be seen in an attempt to intimidate Martin.   Who knows what happened.  I certainly never claimed to know

I do agree with the investigator on the scene in the story you posted although I don't know if I agree with manslaughter.  I think negligent homocide might be more appropriate.

This guy seems to have some knowledge othat Zimmerman confronted Martin though who know if that is accurate or not.   Maybe that's the story Zimmerman told the investigator and then changed it later
its common sense straw, if youre fighting a guy with a gun in his hand are you throwing punches or trying to get the gun?

the logical thing to do is to deal with the most urgent part of the situation, I.E. THE GUN!!!!

I know you dont know much about physical altercations but this is COMMON SENSE!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2012, 07:48:08 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
Here is the gun and holster.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
Lynch mob on suicide watch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting
ABCNews.com ^ | May 17, 2012 | By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) , SENI TIENABESO and COLLEEN CURRY
Posted on May 17, 2012 6:51:44 PM EDT by CA Conservative

Two police reports written the night that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin said that Zimmerman had a bloody face and nose, according to police reports made public today.

The reports also note that two witness accounts appear to back up Zimmerman's version of what happened when they describe a man on his back with another person wearing a hoodie straddling him and throwing punches.

In addition, Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was not his son calling for help.

The new information is part of a trove of documents released by the Florida State Attorney today in the case against Zimmerman, who is charged with second degree murder for the Feb. 26 killing of Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old African American male.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2012, 04:47:58 AM »
Case Closed....

Police are going to testify for the prosecution that if Zimmerman had not racially profiled Trayvon and stayed in his vehicle as asked, the incident would have been avoidable.

Doesn't matter if Zimmerman was getting his ass whipped.....as I stated before, he's going to be convicted....best for him to plead out this and not try to argue self defense because once he is, the judge is going to throw the book at him
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2012, 04:52:28 AM »
it's entirely possible these injuries were sustained AFTER the fight, as they weren't found until the NEXT DAY.

You know, he had a busted nose and a bump on his head that night.  The next day, he was in far worse shape.  A lot of peolpe are saying it's entirely possible he went home and was punched in the face in order to have the worst possible injuries the next morning.  Entirely possible.  People have done this - and with the dad going with him the next day to 'help' with the re-enactment, it's entirely possible he said "son, you're getting checked out in the AM at hospital, you need to have more injuries to justify that shooting.

Oh i know, "he wouldn't do that".  

Minor injuries on the police station video 34 minutes after Zimmerman shot Martin

But he shows up a day later with a broken nose and two black eyes?

Self inflicted injuries to cover up his murder of Martin?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2012, 04:56:49 AM »
An interesting point...

The problem is, Trayvon had the right to "stand his ground" when confronted by a gun totin' man

So Zimmerman's problem is, and should be, how can he claim stand your ground when he was the one who approached an unarmed man with a gun. Martin defended himself and Zimmerman killed him. That's where they can find Zimmerman guilty.

Zimmerman's injuries shouldn't matter if he approached Trayvon Martin with a gun.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2012, 05:02:03 AM »
An interesting point...

The problem is, Trayvon had the right to "stand his ground" when confronted by a gun totin' man

So Zimmerman's problem is, and should be, how can he claim stand your ground when he was the one who approached an unarmed man with a gun. Martin defended himself and Zimmerman killed him. That's where they can find Zimmerman guilty.

Zimmerman's injuries shouldn't matter if he approached Trayvon Martin with a gun.

We will never know what happenned because Trayvon isn't around to tell his side of the story...and we all know it would be quite different than the crap Zimmerman was saying because its not even believable to one point. 

He's not going to get off...even if the state doesn't convict, the Justice Dept is going to file federal charges....he needs to plead this out and just do a little time.  If he rolls the dice, he's sure to get life in prison
A