Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17150 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 05:38:03 PM »
I don't know..

Stalking

Fla. Stat. § 784.048. Stalking; definitions; penalties. (2008)
(1)   As used in this section, the term:
                                (a)      "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
                                (b)      "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
                                (c)      "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.

Except what he did doesn't fit any of those descriptions. All signs indicate that he was walking back to his car after losing track of Trayvon when he was attacked.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »
Except what he did doesn't fit any of those descriptions. All signs indicate that he was walking back to his car after losing track of Trayvon when he was attacked.

I guess it depends on how the prosecution makes it look when the trial starts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »
I don't know..

Stalking

(1)   As used in this section, the term:
                                (a)      "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
                                (b)      "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
                                (c)      "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
serves "no legitimate purpose"

a person who fit the discription of perpetrators of multple break ins in the area was followed.

Seems like a legit purpose to me...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »
serves "no legitimate purpose"

a person who fit the discription of perpetrators of multple break ins in the area was followed.

Seems like a legit purpose to me...

Possibly... I can see it going either way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »
I don't know..

Stalking

(1)   As used in this section, the term:
                                (a)      "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
                                (b)      "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
                                (c)      "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
Eh.. none of those really cover following someone. To be a "credible threat", I think he would have had to threaten him in some way.... He wasnt "harassing" him, as he wasnt really engaging him, just tailing him.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »
check out the link and if you find more info please post it

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/

Your own link says it richochet from the wall to the ceiling...not that she fired into the ceiling.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »
I agree... but then stalking an unarmed kid should be considered as well.

I personally think it's going to come down to whether or not the jury believes that he put himself in harms why by his own actions.

I think it's a 50/50 on that call... I myself am undecided.

I think it's going to come down to whether or not they believe Martin circled around and attacked him, or if they think Zimmerman just provoked it.

But if it's unproveable either way...I would think we would have to err in favor of the defendant as he's innocent until proven guilty.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 06:28:03 PM »
What I've read so far sounds like Martin was administering a beat down and made the mistake of attacking a man with a gun. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 06:31:33 PM »

I think it's going to come down to whether or not they believe Martin circled around and attacked him, or if they think Zimmerman just provoked it.

But if it's unproveable either way...I would think we would have to err in favor of the defendant as he's innocent until proven guilty.
Hey, someone else that gets it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
Your own link says it richochet from the wall to the ceiling...not that she fired into the ceiling.

the link says this:

Gray told prosecutors in the deposition that Alexander came back into the house holding the weapon and told him to leave. He refused, and what happened next is somewhat unclear. In his deposition, Gray said "she shot in the air one time," prompting him and the children to run out the front door. But when Gray called 911 the day of the incident, he said "she aimed the gun at us and she shot."

Also, this guy had previously attacked her and put her in the hospital so when he started attacking her this time she ran into the garage to get her gun but could not flee through the garage because it was locked and presumable her 9 day old child was also still in the house so she went back into the kitchen and first told him to leave and then fired a "warning shot" in the air

What she should have done was shot and killed this guy and then we would have only been able to hear her side of the story.      This guy had a prior volent history with both her and others so she had a very legitimate reason to be in fear of her life and it's unlikely anyone would have doubted her story

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »

there is still the question about whether deadly force was justified

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
Skip to comments.

Zimmerman: Martin's last words were "it's over"
cbsnews.com ^ | May 16, 2012 | Mark Strassmann
Posted on May 16, 2012 9:17:49 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

(CBS News) SANFORD, Fla., - The trial of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer charged with murdering Trayvon Martin is still months away, but the investigation continues.

CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann has come up with new information about what happened that February night when Zimmerman shot the unarmed teenager in a gated community in Sanford, Florida.

At the heart of this case is what happened of the course of 90 seconds: from the moment Zimmerman hung up with a non-emergency dispatcher -- to the first 911 call from a neighbor.

Wednesday new details emerged from sources close to the investigation. A responder at the crime scene told CBS News that he and others saw wounds on the knuckles of one of Martin's hands as he lay dead on this lawn, suggesting Martin had thrown a punch.

Zimmerman told police he fired the shot at point blank range while on his back, as the 17-year-old straddled him.

He also told investigators Martin did not die immediately but mumbled either "it's over" or "you got me."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »
straw do you think that getting beaten severly enough to receive a broken nose, black eyes, gashes to your head from having it slammed against the concrete and then the person assualting you going for your gun is reason enough to fear for your life?

Lots of assumptions there.   You have to believe zimmy here.  Do you?  There are a lot of inconsistencies, and it really sounds like he exaggerates shit just a little, all of the time, to serve his own purposes.  Stretching the truth on ANYTHING when you shot someoene will get you prison time.  Stretching the truth on a few things?  Really bad.

If you wanna ASSUME... we can assume the other way too (as the prosecution will)

Kid ran away - Zimm admitted that.  Zim pursued him for 2 blocks - we know cause zimm said he was at truck and he shot kid 2 blocks away.  Kid saw a grownup with a gun chasing him thru the yards and out of fear of his life, swung first.

ONE PUNCH could have caused a broken nose (which is instantly 2 black eyes, if you've ever been punched hard in the nose).

And since he's a glass jawed bitch, zimerman went down to the ground and cracked his head.

Trayvon was trying to keep from getting shot by the man who had chased him 2 blocks with a gun.  Trying to pin his hands so he didn't shoot him. 

See ,that's how the prosecutor will paint it.  JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE FOR THAT  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2012, 08:49:59 PM »
What I've read so far sounds like Martin was administering a beat down and made the mistake of attacking a man with a gun. 

yes, Martin was holding his daily beat down seminar and hapless but well armed Zimmerman just happened upon the scene

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2012, 08:51:01 PM »
yes, Martin was holding his daily beat down seminar and hapless but well armed Zimmerman just happened upon the scene

One less ghetto thug off the street and we care why? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
Lots of assumptions there.   You have to believe zimmy here.  Do you?  There are a lot of inconsistencies, and it really sounds like he exaggerates shit just a little, all of the time, to serve his own purposes.  Stretching the truth on ANYTHING when you shot someoene will get you prison time.  Stretching the truth on a few things?  Really bad.

If you wanna ASSUME... we can assume the other way too (as the prosecution will)

Kid ran away - Zimm admitted that.  Zim pursued him for 2 blocks - we know cause zimm said he was at truck and he shot kid 2 blocks away.  Kid saw a grownup with a gun chasing him thru the yards and out of fear of his life, swung first.

ONE PUNCH could have caused a broken nose (which is instantly 2 black eyes, if you've ever been punched hard in the nose).

And since he's a glass jawed bitch, zimerman went down to the ground and cracked his head.

Trayvon was trying to keep from getting shot by the man who had chased him 2 blocks with a gun.  Trying to pin his hands so he didn't shoot him.  

See ,that's how the prosecutor will paint it.  JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE FOR THAT  ;)
the only problem with your assumptions is that youre assuming he is guilty.

IN AMERICAN!!! you assume the person is innocent and prove them guilty.

LMFAO supposition is not evidence you moronic fuck...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2012, 09:02:56 PM »
the only problem with your assumptions is that youre assuming he is guilty.
IN AMERICAN!!! you assume the person is innocent and prove them guilty.
LMFAO supposition is not evidence you moronic fuck...

stop thinking guilty/not guilty - we're talking about the confrontation.

We have ZERO EVIDENCE of who started it.  Zimm's STATEMENT isn't proof of anything other than his desire to keep himself out of jail.  We have NO PROOF who started the fight - but we do know one man was running 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation, and one man traveled 2 blocks with a gun to 'catch up' with him

If I'm on that jury, and I have to decide who started it, it's probably not the one that ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »

We have ZERO EVIDENCE of who started it.  Zimm's STATEMENT isn't proof of anything other than his desire to keep himself out of jail.  We have NO PROOF who started the fight - but we do know one man was running 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation, and one man traveled 2 blocks with a gun to 'catch up' with him

If I'm on that jury, and I have to decide who started it, it's probably not the one that ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation.

Unless you are  95 percent sure you should not convict.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »

We have ZERO EVIDENCE of who started it.  Zimm's STATEMENT isn't proof of anything other than his desire to keep himself out of jail.  We have NO PROOF who started the fight - but we do know one man was running 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation, and one man traveled 2 blocks with a gun to 'catch up' with him

it was trayvon who first addressed zimmerman wasnt it?

the whole point is to think guilty/not guilty you dip shit...

again innocent until proven guilty, and supposition doesnt count as evidence...

you keep saying that all zimmerman has is his word, well what do you have?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »
it was trayvon who first addressed zimmerman wasnt it?

according to who?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2012, 09:17:52 PM »

according to who?
trayvons girlfriend...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »
yo
u keep saying that all zimmerman has is his word, well what do you have?

evidence that 1 man tried to run 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation.

and 1 man very quickly walked 2 blocks in order to catch the guy who was running away.  

the jury has to decide who started the fight.   we know tryveon actually ran to avoid a conflict with the armed man 10 years older.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:56 PM »
trayvons girlfriend...

oh wait, getbiggers said she wasn't credible.   didn't she claim something that COMPLETELY COUNTERED zimm's story that trayvon doubled back and jumped him? 

Hmmmm you only wanna use the part of her story that serves zimm, right? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:27 PM »
yo
evidence that 1 man tried to run 2 blocks to avoid a confrontation.

and 1 man very quickly walked 2 blocks in order to catch the guy who was running away. 

the jury has to decide who started the fight.   we know tryveon actually ran to avoid a conflict with the armed man 10 years older.
LOL you also know that zimmerman was on his way back to his truck...

that is unless you believe him and its clear you do as your using his words to bolster your supposition

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2012, 09:26:17 PM »
oh wait, getbiggers said she wasn't credible.   didn't she claim something that COMPLETELY COUNTERED zimm's story that trayvon doubled back and jumped him? 

Hmmmm you only wanna use the part of her story that serves zimm, right? 
hmmm sounds alot like you doesnt it?

you only want to use the part of zimm's story that leaves the door open for your supposition?