Author Topic: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"  (Read 17148 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations"
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 04:03:33 AM »
Autopsy Results Show Trayvon Martin Had Injuries To His Knuckles
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/ ^ | May 15, 2012 | WFTV
Posted on May 15, 2012 6:12:31 PM EDT by sheikdetailfeather

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

The injury to Martin’s knuckle also fits with Zimmerman's story that before he shot and killed Martin, Martin had broken his nose and knocked him to the ground, slamming his head on the sidewalk.

(Excerpt) Read more at wftv.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 04:04:51 AM »
Following isn't chasing. Are you still trying to play word games after getting bitch slapped all over this topic last month?

"HE's getting away".

Yeah, to me, that's chasing.  I guess we'll see what a jury thinks.  Zimm caught up to him 2 blocks later, as we see.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 04:43:16 AM »
"HE's getting away".

Yeah, to me, that's chasing.  I guess we'll see what a jury thinks.  Zimm caught up to him 2 blocks later, as we see.
Lulz.
Dude had a broken nose, lacerations, EYEwitness' who saw Travyon on top of him, and Zimmermans knucles were fucked up.
No evidence AGAINST what Zimmerman said.

No evidence Zimmerman instigated the fight. (FYI him saying im following him, and then turning around and saying I gave up and went back to my truck, pretty much fucks you.)

Defense rests.

Your case, fuckhead.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 04:59:03 AM »
Lulz.
Dude had a broken nose, lacerations, EYEwitness' who saw Travyon on top of him, and Zimmermans knucles were fucked up.
No evidence AGAINST what Zimmerman said.

No evidence Zimmerman instigated the fight. (FYI him saying im following him, and then turning around and saying I gave up and went back to my truck, pretty much fucks you.)

Defense rests.

Your case, fuckhead.

LOL

Plenty of evidence zimm was getting his ass kicked by a kid, yes.

Also plenty of evidence (from zimm himself) that trayvon was running away, and that Zimm caught up with him 2 blocks from there.   Plenty of evidence zimm thought he was a burglar, and believed 'these assholes always get away', and zimm's actions were working to counter that. 

We're a bunch of armchair prosecutors here.  But why did the republican prosecutor charge him?  And we may need more than a CT of "to stop race riots", cause that shit would have been over in 1 news cycle. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 05:06:04 AM »
LOL

Plenty of evidence zimm was getting his ass kicked by a kid, yes.

Also plenty of evidence (from zimm himself) that trayvon was running away, and that Zimm caught up with him 2 blocks from there.   Plenty of evidence zimm thought he was a burglar, and believed 'these assholes always get away', and zimm's actions were working to counter that.  

We're a bunch of armchair prosecutors here.  But why did the republican prosecutor charge him?  And we may need more than a CT of "to stop race riots", cause that shit would have been over in 1 news cycle.  

Agree, but your evidence is all circumstantial and has no way of being proven of disproven. Especially the whole "Caught up with him", when it directly contradicts HIS story that Trayvon caught up with HIM. And you have no way of disproving it.
His evidence keeps piling up.
He entered a plea of not guilty.

Your going to have to eat crow dude, im calling it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 05:11:56 AM »
Agree, but your evidence is all circumstantial and has no way of being proven of disproven.
His does.
He entered a plea of not guilty.

Your going to have to eat crow dude, im calling it.

Why did the prosecutor charge him?  Why is the FBI considering charges?  Why did the police chief resign?  Why was the lead detective overridden by that chief who showed up late on a sunday night, after the detective had talked to zimm all evening and considered him to be lying?

There's a lot of evidence we don't see yet.  But I have to believe - in light of what we've heard and in light of what all these people are doing - that the evidence showed zimmerman lied about things.  And in a case of "dead kid lying there and it's all your word", being a repeat liar ain't a good thing.  He said trayvon was circling the van, THAT woudl have been on the 911 call.  He said trayvon was covering his mouth and saying "you die tonight", but the 911 tape shows trayvon silent and zimmerman yelling very clearly.

These little lies add up.  Even if the shoot was legal, if the witness (zimmerman) is lying about everything else, you tend to not believe him on the shoot itself.  It seems the prosecutor agrees here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »
It's not looking good for the prosecutors.  If you've ever been hit in the nose, you know that it almost blinds you.  Eyes start to water and you can barely see.  Happened to me once when someone got their hand under my face mask.  Ran to the sideline like a blind baby after the play.  I can see that happening to Zimmerman.  Would definitely cloud his ability to see what was happening, especially if his head is slammed on the ground and he is getting clocked in both eyes. 

I can't believe they charged him with murder based on what I've seen so far.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 12:38:43 PM »
I assume the family  doctor took some photos of the black eyes and has xrays of the broken nose

it will be interesting to hear him/her on the witness stand and compare it to the testimony of the EMT's who didn't even find the need to put a band aid on Zimmermans head

I'm also sure the prosecution and defense has much more info than is in the public domain

time will tell

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 01:04:18 PM »
Haha, I love posts like this. Apparently Zimmerman was supposed to analyze the extent of his injuries in the middle of a fight while getting his head smashed on the concrete and determine whether they were life threatening or not.

Out of curiosity, do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Following isn't chasing. Are you still trying to play word games after getting bitch slapped all over this topic last month?
Its called Confirmation Bias.  People make up a conclusion first and no matter what facts or evidence come along, they don`t change their preconceived notion or they try to work in contradictory evidence in order to support their hypothesis.  This is a common tactic that is usually reserved by the religious, conspiracy theorists and Science deniers.

Its really bad regarding this issue, so much, that usually clear thinking people are beginning to sound and act like the people they once chastised. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
Its called Confirmation Bias.  People make up a conclusion first and no matter what facts or evidence come along, they don`t change their preconceived notion or they try to work in contradictory evidence in order to support their hypothesis.  This is a common tactic that is usually reserved by the religious, conspiracy theorists and Science deniers.

Its really bad regarding this issue, so much, that usually clear thinking people are beginning to sound and act like the people they once chastised. 
Its cause they 1st heard an "innocent little kid died".
The media fucked this one for Zimmerman hard.
As soon as that young pic ran and people got the "innocent little kid died" mentality, that was it.
Most people dont even bother to follow up, mind made up, thats it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 02:40:07 PM »
Its cause they 1st heard an "innocent little kid died".
The media fucked this one for Zimmerman hard.As soon as that young pic ran and people got the "innocent little kid died" mentality, that was it.
Most people dont even bother to follow up, mind made up, thats it.

Zimmerman fucked himself
he stalked and shot to death an unarmed kid

In the end this will come down to whether the use of deadly force was justifed

The state of Florida just sentenced a woman to 20 years in jail.   
Her crime was shooting a warning shot into the ceiling of her home to stop her husband from attacking her in her own home.  The husband had previously attacked her and put her in the hospital and I think at the time of the shooting she had just given birth a few weeks earliier

Apparently your home doesn't count as "your ground" in Florida, at least not for this woman

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »
Zimmerman fucked himself

Her crime was shooting a warning shot into the ceiling of her home to stop her husband from attacking her in her own home.  The husband had previously attacked her and put her in the hospital and I think at the time of the shooting she had just given birth a few weeks earliier

Apparently your home doesn't count as "your ground" in Florida, at least not for this woman
Hmm...
Maybe she should have been a man?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »
Hmm...
Maybe she should have been a man?

and not black

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 04:27:38 PM »
and not black
Ah ha.
Problem solved.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 04:27:57 PM »
Zimmerman fucked himself

straw do you think that getting beaten severly enough to receive a broken nose, black eyes, gashes to your head from having it slammed against the concrete and then the person assualting you going for your gun is reason enough to fear for your life?

I dont see how any reasonable person would see that and think that zimmerman wasnt in fear for his life...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »
straw do you think that getting beaten severly enough to receive a broken nose, black eyes, gashes to your head from having it slammed against the concrete and then the person assualting you going for your gun is reason enough to fear for your life?

I dont see how any reasonable person would see that and think that zimmerman wasnt in fear for his life...

your question is for a jury to decide

Just because he thought his life was in danger doesn't mean the jury will agree

l personally don't believe his injuries are consistent with his life being in danger.....not even close

edit - actually I think a judge first gets to decide if Zimmerman can claim "stand your ground" defense

maybe someone who knows FL law has better knowldege on the procedure

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
your question is for a jury to decide

Just because he thought his life was in danger doesn't mean the jury will agree

l personally don't believe his injuries are consistent with his life being in danger.....not even close

edit - actually I think a judge first gets to decide if Zimmerman can claim "stand your ground" defense

maybe someone who knows FL law has better knowldege on the procedure

you cannot simply look at his injuries you have to look at the entire situation.

He was beaten severly, so much so that his nose was broke, his face was beaten so much that his eyes were black and his face bruised, his head repeatedly slammed against the concrete causing gashes on the back of his head.

THEN...

the person who had ravaged him began trying to take the gun away...

do you think that its reasonable that a person in that situation would fear for their life?

I know its up to a jury to decide but we are discussing this so please answer the question.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
you cannot simply look at his injuries you have to look at the entire situation.

He was beaten severly, so much so that his nose was broke, his face was beaten so much that his eyes were black and his face bruised, his head repeatedly slammed against the concrete causing gashes on the back of his head.

THEN...

the person who had ravaged him began trying to take the gun away...

do you think that its reasonable that a person in that situation would fear for their life?

I know its up to a jury to decide but we are discussing this so please answer the question.

I don't know any of that to be true

I certainly have seen no evidence of a severe beating and the EMT didn't even put a band aid on the guys head. You'd think if his head was slammed into the cement so severely they would have at least given  him an ice pack

Regarding the claim that Martin when for his gun. I'd like to know when the gun came out.   Where was he carrying it. I would second by second details of the encounter.   For all me know  Martin was trying to get the gun away because Zimmerman was threatening him with it

If there is a trial all this stuff shoucd come out.  For all we know Zimmermans story will crumble under examination and if not the jury will stil have to dcecide if deadly force was justified

Zimmerman gets to make the choide to use deadly force but he doesn't get to make the decision as to whether it was justified or not

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »
straw, this is zimmermans story...

there is no evidence that we know of that his story is false as a matter of fact he has corroborating evidence to parts of his story.

ill ask again, IF YOU were getting beat up and the acoster went for a gun you had would you feel like your life was in danger?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »

From what I read, she grabbed a gun that she had in the garage, went back into the main part of the house, and fired into the wall AT the husband AND the kids who were near the husband.  Judge and jury says she did it out of anger...not fear.

That's hardly a self-defense claim.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30:21 PM »

From what I read, she grabbed a gun that she had in the garage, went back into the main part of the house, and fired into the wall AT the husband AND the kids who were near the husband.  Judge and jury says she did it out of anger...not fear.

I agree... but then stalking an unarmed kid should be considered as well.

I personally think it's going to come down to whether or not the jury believes that he put himself in harms why by his own actions.

I think it's a 50/50 on that call... I myself am undecided.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2012, 05:31:54 PM »

I personally think it's going to come down to whether or not the jury believes that he put himself in harms why by his own actions.

It's not illegal to follow someone. That seems to be the only thing anyone arguing in favor of this "kid" has. There is nothing illegal about following a suspicious looking person in a gated community that suffered a string of break-ins to boot.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2012, 05:35:02 PM »
It's not illegal to follow someone. That seems to be the only thing anyone arguing in favor of this "kid" has. There is nothing illegal about following a suspicious looking person in a gated community that suffered a string of break-ins to boot.

I don't know..

Stalking

Fla. Stat. § 784.048. Stalking; definitions; penalties. (2008)
(1)   As used in this section, the term:
                                (a)      "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
                                (b)      "Course of conduct" means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
                                (c)      "Credible threat" means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »

check out the link and if you find more info please post it

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2012, 05:37:02 PM »

good point

I think that is going to be a key issue as well