Author Topic: SPIKE by Biotest  (Read 2727 times)

DBall

SPIKE by Biotest
« on: November 02, 2005, 06:19:12 PM »
just wanted to let everyone know i tried spike by biotest, and it is by far the best preworkout supplement ive ever used.  and im not one of the guys that sees a shiny ad and gpoes out and buys everything.  i got a free sample at gnc and loved it.  tons of energy and mental clarity (on only ONE pill) without the shakes of ephedrine or straight acffine.  try it, its killer.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: SPIKE by Biotest
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 08:09:29 PM »
just wanted to let everyone know i tried spike by biotest, and it is by far the best preworkout supplement ive ever used.  and im not one of the guys that sees a shiny ad and gpoes out and buys everything.  i got a free sample at gnc and loved it.  tons of energy and mental clarity (on only ONE pill) without the shakes of ephedrine or straight acffine.  try it, its killer.

really!? wow. i used my free sample of that fronm gnc about a week ago....when i went into the store they didnt have and one pill sample packs, dso they gave me a pack of two for free instead...i took both of them..( not supposed to take both your first time, but at my wieght, i knew it wouldnt kill me)...and it didnt do anything to me at al!!!!! no extra energy, no extra pump..nothing!!!

so it odd that it would work so well for you.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

DBall

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:08:34 PM »
that is wild.  it gave me an amazing deal of energy, and only on one pill.  and im used to taking ephedrine.  hmmm

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 10:39:09 PM »
that is wild.  it gave me an amazing deal of energy, and only on one pill.  and im used to taking ephedrine.  hmmm

well, bby your headline ( 190 or bust) it seems to me that even if you had reached that goal, i would still out weigh you y about 40 lbs....so that may have something to do with it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 10:24:02 AM »
Can we delete this shit?

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 12:17:44 PM »
Biotest is worse than MuscleTech.  All hype, no results.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 12:40:20 AM »
Biotest is a great company. A lot of people say a lot of negative bullshit on this board, but go ask your local supplement store what they think of it, and you'll get an honest answer.  Biotest really is an excellent company.

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »
I also got a free sample of Spike at GNC ( 2 tabs in package )...took only 1 tab preworkout and had awesome workout...tons of energy.....Lee Priest Rulez