Author Topic: Wide Receiver v. Fast n Furious - for the morons blaming Bush  (Read 7886 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Wide Receiver v. Fast n Furious - for the morons blaming Bush
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »
Friday, June 22, 2012
Differences between Bush's "Wide Receiver" and Obama's "Fast & Furious" explained for stupid liberals:

Wide Receiver - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 300

Fast & Furious - The number of guns used in the operation from the beginning until the end of the operation was 2,000

Wide Receiver - Guns were traced with miniature GPS devices inserted inside the guns

Fast & Furious - No tracking devices were used

Wide Receiver - ATF agents were ordered to follow the gun smugglers from the gun store to the US/Mexico border.

Fast & Furious - ATF agents were ordered to stand down and not follow the gun smugglers after they left the gun store

Wide Receiver - Mexican army and police was in the loop about Wide Receiver. They took over the surveillance of the gun smugglers after they crossed with the guns in Mexico.

Fast & Furious - Mexican authorities were kept in the dark by the ATF and the US DOJ. They had no idea about Fast & Furious and the fact that guns provided to gun smugglers by the American authorities were "walked" in Mexico into the hands of drug cartel murderers.

Wide Receiver - When a small number of guns (30-40) were lost due to the malfunctioning GPS tracking devices operation Wide Receiver was immediately aborted and cancelled

Fast and Furious - Operation continued even after ATF and DOJ lost track of all 2,000 guns sold to Mexican drug cartels

Wide Receiver - The operation was planned in such a way the gun smugglers and their cargo were kept under surveillance step by step, from the gun store to the US/Mexico border, across the border into Mexico and to their final destination: the hands of the drug cartel killers. This could have led to arrests made in joint operations by the Mexican authorities and DEA and ATF agents.

Fast & Furious - The operation was planned to let the guns go without any surveillance. Guns were supposed to be recovered at the murder scenes. One of the 150+ murder scenes where Fast & Furious guns were recovered was that of US border patrol agent Brian Terry. So far DOJ and ATF didn't came with any explanation about how they were planning to make arrests of the drug cartel murderers BEFORE THEY KILLED PEOPLE with the Fast & Furious guns, and how they were supposed to do those arrest in Mexico without the Mexican authorities knowing anything about this operation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2012, 10:29:32 AM »
You are really a fucking idiot.   I swear 180 - you are a pathological liar and a con man.  WR WAS DONE W MEXICO AND SHUT DOWN ONCE THE PROGRAM FAILED! 

WR involved the corrupt mexican govt.  And the DOJ official that lost all the guns wasn't reprimanded for it.

Dude loses 450 guns across the border to drug gangs - and the US did not dismiss that strategy nor the man that did it.  They tried it again, 3 years later.

Your ONLY beef appears to be "we didn't inform Mexico" - and since they're a bunch of corrupts bitches, I'm okay with that.  We didn't tell pakistan about the OBL raid either.  Sometimes you can't trust a corrupt govt to help you.

33, I didn't know this came down to you being upset about MEX not being notified of a law enforcement operation.  Very rude, I agree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2012, 10:32:41 AM »
WR involved the corrupt mexican govt.  And the DOJ official that lost all the guns wasn't reprimanded for it.

Dude loses 450 guns across the border to drug gangs - and the US did not dismiss that strategy nor the man that did it.  They tried it again, 3 years later.

Your ONLY beef appears to be "we didn't inform Mexico" - and since they're a bunch of corrupts bitches, I'm okay with that.  We didn't tell pakistan about the OBL raid either.  Sometimes you can't trust a corrupt govt to help you.

33, I didn't know this came down to you being upset about MEX not being notified of a law enforcement operation.  Very rude, I agree.

They didnt lose the guns due to incompetence jackass!  stop lying.  You are a pathological liar and dishonest troll. 

The reason the guns went missing was because the tracking devices failed in some of the guns and in others the smugglers figured out a gps device was in the gun and took it out. 

Why do you continue to lie and spread such dishonesty and falsehoods? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »
They didnt lose the guns due to incompetence jackass!  stop lying.  You are a pathological liar and dishonest troll. 
The reason the guns went missing was because the tracking devices failed in some of the guns and in others the smugglers figured out a gps device was in the gun and took it out. 
Why do you continue to lie and spread such dishonesty and falsehoods? 

So why on earth did they try it AGAIN in 2008/9 - if that Bush appointed DOJ agent KNEW that the tracking methods would fail?

Who is this dude that decided "hey, we know they're all gonna escape (again) - let's quadruple the # of guns this time?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2012, 10:36:41 AM »
and what kinda rocket scientist didn't know that GPS units' batteries would fail?  Was he that incompetent not to check their battery life?

Who leaked the intel about the GPS trackers to the gangs?  Corrupt govt?  no wonder we didn't tell them when we tried it again.

33, if Wide Receiver happened on Obama's watch, you'd be fucking pissed.  Those guns didn't go to police, they went to bad guys, and the only reason we don't know about them is because bad guys didn't drop the weapons at the crime scene (as suspect as can be...)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2012, 10:37:15 AM »
So why on earth did they try it AGAIN in 2008/9 - if that Bush appointed DOJ agent KNEW that the tracking methods would fail?

Who is this dude that decided "hey, we know they're all gonna escape (again) - let's quadruple the # of guns this time?

They didnt try it again!   

WTF are you talking about! 

WR and F&F had nothing to do with each other. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »
and what kinda rocket scientist didn't know that GPS units' batteries would fail?  Was he that incompetent not to check their battery life?

Who leaked the intel about the GPS trackers to the gangs?  Corrupt govt?  no wonder we didn't tell them when we tried it again.

33, if Wide Receiver happened on Obama's watch, you'd be fucking pissed.  Those guns didn't go to police, they went to bad guys, and the only reason we don't know about them is because bad guys didn't drop the weapons at the crime scene (as suspect as can be...)

::)  ::) 

Just fucking stop.   Your lying and dishonesty is revolting. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2012, 10:38:56 AM »
They didnt try it again!  

WTF are you talking about!  
WR and F&F had nothing to do with each other.  

They both involved the SAME DOJ agent losing a pile of guns across the Mex border in an attempt to catch bad guys.

"nothing to do with each other"?   The same fucking agent did the same fucking thing.   Fail the first time, fail the second time.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »
::)  ::) 

Just fucking stop.   Your lying and dishonesty is revolting. 

dude, when you're pwning my ass in an argument, you are very good at it.

when you run out of arguments, you roll eyes, throw insult, and tell me to stop.

I guess I'm of the belief that Obama/holder belong in jail for FF, but someone should have at the very least been demoted for losing 450 guns back in 2006.  You disagree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2012, 10:42:23 AM »
They both involved the SAME DOJ agent losing a pile of guns across the Mex border in an attempt to catch bad guys.

"nothing to do with each other"?   The same fucking agent did the same fucking thing.   Fail the first time, fail the second time.  

WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2012, 10:43:22 AM »
dude, when you're pwning my ass in an argument, you are very good at it.

when you run out of arguments, you roll eyes, throw insult, and tell me to stop.

I guess I'm of the belief that Obama/holder belong in jail for FF, but someone should have at the very least been demoted for losing 450 guns back in 2006.  You disagree?

Because even when certain facts are pointed out to you on this, with video evidence from actual Obama DOJ officials, you still ignore it and blame bush. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »
180 - WILL YOU ADMIT NOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
i can't watch clips at the moment.  can you summarize them with several text sentences?

WHy didn't bush remove this guy's ability to lose hundreds of guns?  that's all i wanna know.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »

the strategy itself is f'ng lame

if they were even going to attempt this why not do it with a very small amount of guns first to make sure they can actually implement it  and have the guns with some kind of microscopic tracking device and even better give, make sure you give them guns that don't work (I assume that is possible some how)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2012, 11:01:21 AM »
the strategy itself is f'ng lame

if they were even going to attempt this why not do it with a very small amount of guns first to make sure they can actually implement it  and have the guns with some kind of microscopic tracking device and even better give, make sure you give them guns that don't work (I assume that is possible some how)

I hate the strategy.  But - i fault the 2006 DOJ and the 2009 DOJ for it.

Trying to excuse one of them, blaming batteries, etc - but clobbering the program 3 years later (run by the same agent!) Is just plain political buffoonery.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »
I hate the strategy.  But - i fault the 2006 DOJ and the 2009 DOJ for it.

Trying to excuse one of them, blaming batteries, etc - but clobbering the program 3 years later (run by the same agent!) Is just plain political buffoonery.

isn't that the primary charactertic and tactic of the modern Republican party

I mean that and actively trying to sabotage the economic stability of the country for the sake of personal political gain and to enrich a handful of multinational corporations who have no allegiance at all to this country or it's citizens

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
isn't that the primary charactertic and tactic of the modern Republican party

I mean that and actively trying to sabotage the economic stability of the country for the sake of personal political gain and to enrich a handful of multinational corporations who have no allegiance at all to this country or it's citizens

2 dead agents

200 plus dead mexicans

1500 guns still muissing in the hands of the cartels

Program only stopped when whistelblower went forward

Obama/Holder asserting an EP claim over docs.

And you think this is all about nothing? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »
2 dead agents

200 plus dead mexicans

they tracked 200+ dead people to the guns?  were they all left at the scene?

that seems shady as fck to me. who leaves a rifle at the scene of the crime?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »
oh brother,like your racist ass cares about 200 dead mexicans  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »
they tracked 200+ dead people to the guns?  were they all left at the scene?

that seems shady as fck to me. who leaves a rifle at the scene of the crime?

really 240?   I posted the fucking map how many times? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »
 ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2012, 11:21:06 AM »
2 dead agents

200 plus dead mexicans

1500 guns still muissing in the hands of the cartels

Program only stopped when whistelblower went forward

Obama/Holder asserting an EP claim over docs.

And you think this is all about nothing?  

when did I say it was about nothing

hasn't the Obama Administration been making arrests and isn't there an ongoing and active investigation as was the intended purpose of this epically stupid program

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2012, 11:43:24 AM »
were the guns dropped at the crime scene eaach time/   Odd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2012, 11:44:15 AM »
pretty amazing that obama was able to track so many guns to so many places -

yet we don't have a clue where the bush 450 guns went.  Odd also.