Author Topic: ObamaCare stays - SC Rules 6-3  (Read 18211 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: ObamaCare stays - SC Rules 6-3
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2012, 02:17:30 AM »
The difference being, you have car insurance to cover someone else, in case you fuck their shit up.
Health Insurance is your own responsibility. The government shouldnt be able to mandate that you HAVE TO BUY insurance for yourself.
Cmon man, get passed the "everyone has a right to healthcare" and look at Obamacare for what it really is. Its not about health insurance - its about private insurance companies bottom lines. Of all people I figured you'd be all over that shit.
We ALREADY pay for free-loaders. This is an attempt to put that to a stop.

I figured fiscally responsible people would WANT to get rid of free-loaders.

And it's not just health insurance, we're talking about. If someone is financially destroyed due to medical bills, they are going to need other kinds of assistance (housing, food, etc.) Who do you think pays for that?

G

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2012, 07:32:52 AM »
1. Your Vette Example:  Insurance should cover YOUR property should you choose to have a policy.  If someone hits you, your insurance pays.  If you choose not to have insurance, you pay.  You should have both options available and not be forced to buy insurance.

2. I don`t understand what a crippled family member has to do with Insurance.  You can choose to have Insurance and it should cover you and nobody else.  Insurance should be for YOUR protection.  Someone elses insurance policy should not be for anyone else but themselves.  Furthermore, one can sue and get a civil judgement pretty easily.

Vette example. Why would anyone not choose to have insurance if you have a decent car?  Do you know that a simple rear end bump could cost  $3500 to repair, minimum.  If you allow people the option then the ones with no insurance are going to be well, your typical welfare case and local hillbilly driving a seventies junker.

No2 I'm saying your family member gets crippled in a car accident.  Insurance covers everyone in the car.  If the other guy has none well it could take years to see any money and you need it NOW.  The insurance company has to take this individual to court and sue...If he can't afford insurance then believe me he probably doesn't have a lot of assets to go after.  You don't want these people on the road.  I don't know where you get the notion that it is easy to sue someone in a civil case.  Probably been watching too much Judge Judy.  A former girlfriend of mine was hit by a car while riding her bycycle and even though he had insurance it took her five years to see any money.  Now if you were to say the insurance companies are ripping us off then I agree with that but no one should be driving without insurance.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »
You dummies seem to forget its called romneycare.
 Obama is just using something which worked for romney.  BTW Its hilarious top see romney throw himself under the bus for it cuz the GOP doesnt find it convenient anymore...because obamas using it.....LMAO.