Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667711 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
the difference betweeen the empire and the squad is Bluto doesn't invite anyone with a gay joke to join, he handpicks the best. That way he doesn't wind up with a Sniffles or Berzerker like the squad did, which ultimately led to their demise.

yes, taking on pill popping, meth heads is so much better.  ::)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
This is the mother of all bullshit strength claims. He's almost as crazy as "alexxx".

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=53475.msg843589#msg843589
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
the difference betweeen the empire and the squad is Bluto doesn't invite anyone with a gay joke to join, he handpicks the best. That way he doesn't wind up with a Sniffles or Berzerker like the squad did, which ultimately led to their demise.

And I guess you had to have had your ass handed to you 100 times by the SQUAD as well.

Like Micheal Jordan said....."Same players,different uniform."

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
yes, taking on pill popping, meth heads is so much better.  ::)

yeah, with the Empire we have Bluto, the most powerful man on the Y and Danielson, the baddest muthafukker on the Y. Need I say more?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
And I guess you had to have had your ass handed to you 100 times by the SQUAD as well.

only young kids get upset about recycled gay jokes. how old are you? 13?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
The only thing I'm worried about is when you are leaving for work tommorow ;D

You remind me of that children book story about that pig that can be slaughtered over and over again.
That's you on the Y board.

OINK!
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

only young kids get upset about recycled gay jokes. how old are you? 13?

HAHAHA Okay "Danielson"

"I look like a bigger version of Brad Pitt's cock' .

danielson

• Getbig V
I mean if the guy was any kind of karate anything he'd know that it's Daniel San not SON. i mean he must have spoken to at least one japanese person in his life.

Superstar kind of "dared" me to change my name to Danielson, I know its supposed to be "san", but it kept making me laugh when he called me that. And yeah, I reckon I am in better shape than Stallone ever was, so what?
E

danielson

• Getbig V

HAHAHA Okay "Danielson"

"I look like a bigger version of Brad Pitt's cock' .

you look like a Penis? you are worse than berzerker.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
Isn't ss a fat boy too?
i thought i read that somewhere

not so bad, he is 255 right now, if you look at his avatar you can tell he actually works out, unlike the other pepsquadders. Did Sarcasm ask you for permission to post today?
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
you look like a Penis? you are worse than berzerker.

That's what your bony ass said, not me ballicker.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!

I like how you compare yourself to Michael Jordan. Monster ego. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
No need to describe yourself. We've seen your picture and we remember how sarcasm made fun of it  ;D

I know youv'e all seen my picture.....the lack of derogatory comments speaks VOLUMES.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I know youv'e all seen my picture.....the lack of derogatory comments speaks VOLUMES.

sarcasm did this job allready, unlike the squad we don't recycle.

why beat on a dead horse, or in this case, a dead pig

;D
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I like how you compare yourself to Michael Jordon. Monster ego. ::)

So now quoting somebody is comparing yourself to them?  Exactly how dumb are you? And it's Jordan, btw

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D a couple of days ago you said we wouldn't last the weekend, you dumb prick ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes. also notice how they say it's the squads board and at the same time whine about when they're getting it back!  ::)
Z

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
mmmmhmm. what fool were you before you were danielson? funny thing is that why would you listen to superstar?he's in the pepsquad. LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
I read 'em occasionally. as an artist myself I can appreciate the talent that goes into them. If that makes me a nerd , then I guess I'm a 5'11" 240 lb. nerd who can knock your teeth down your throat and then fvck your woman.

wheres your pic, fatboy?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
mmmmhmm. what fool were you before you were danielson? funny thing is that why would you listen to superstar?he's in the pepsquad. LOL!
I was bobbybennett for a day or two, I don't know why I listened? the name made me laugh.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I don't really believe anything MOS says. It's certainly possible for someone to curl 110 lb dumbbells, but he has made so many outlandish claims that his credibility is non-existent.

None of you little "guys" ever do.....it's a classic Napoleon complex....typically reserved for short men; apparently tiny queers suffer from it as well.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
yes. also notice how they say it's the squads board and at the same time whine about when they're getting it back!  ::)

It seems your claims of victory were a bit premature. We were just letting you amateurs punch yourselves out. If Daniesonl ever snaps out of his Oxy induced haze, he could appreciate that, if he really is a fighter. Or maybe tha's what his father said when he was banging his ass as a child "This is Karate, Danny......don't resist." hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V

yes, they are defeated. Persistant little fuckers though, some of the younger kids still post like they belong here. Soon, maybe you should give the entire pepsquad a timeout to hammer home who's in charge ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
It seems your claims of victory were a bit premature. We were just letting you amateurs punch yourselves out. If Daniesonl ever snaps out of his Oxy induced haze, he could appreciate that, if he really is a fighter. Or maybe tha's what his father said when he was banging his ass as a child "This is Karate, Danny......don't resist." hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

find a new board. It is obvious that the mods here don't like to read about queer shit all day. Thats all the squad did, was talk about fags, so go find a gay board. Now Scram!!!!
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
wheres your pic, fatboy?

It's kicking around here. Your leader has it saved to his hard drive for when his wife can't get aroused.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Simply put......I've crucified Bluto on numerous occassions and he's become obsessed with me, much like Sarcasm's merciless owning of brianX.....the ownings left nothing but a highly embittered husk that remains tormented and obsessed with object of their hate.