Author Topic: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..  (Read 25133 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2012, 12:00:23 PM »
Fake War was before the invasion in Poland, which wasn't fake believe me. Battle of Britain was indeed where the krauts and brits clashed big time..
I thought the Fake War occured around the same time as the invasion of Poland?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »
Yet they really haven't touched a lot of the German scientists who helped start NASA...hmmm

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2012, 12:10:55 PM »
No I don't but I am sure I will look into it - there is so much interesting information that you have to be very selective and make sure you dedicated your time to the right amount of books - otherwise you end up as poorly educated about the subject as our bog trotting british fenian guy Donny ;)
My father was a teen in WW2, in our family we had both SSers and resistence people. My dad has an extremely large library of WW2 books, mostly about Holland in the war and biographies of the big guys. I started reading these books when I was 10 or so....perspectives really are changing over the years. It's without a doubt one of the most interesting periods of Western history...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »
The Soup Nazi will be in Southern California today if you wanna grab some Nazi Food , i dont think many jews will attend

Jew Welcome

The Seinfeld Food Truck's first stop on our eight city tour is Newport Beach, CA! Come out to 2901 Newport Beach Blvd. from 12-2pm for some free iconic Seinfeld food, treats, giveaways...and meet The Soup Nazi, Larry Thomas!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »
I thought the Fake War occured around the same time as the invasion of Poland?

It did. France declared war to Germany when Germans invaded Poland. But nothing happened and once the Germans were done in Poland, they focused on France which didn t oppose much resistance. For a year, they were supposed to be at war but not a single shot was fired I think.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2012, 12:16:19 PM »
Ok. And then in may 1940 the rock n roll started.... :(

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
Ended in june for the French. 10th of may-22nd of june was enough, knowing the germans went through Belgium and Luxembourg in the same time bracket.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2012, 12:18:30 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
The Soup Nazi will be in Southern California today if you wanna grab some Nazi Food , i dont think many jews will attend

Jew Welcome
The Seinfeld Food Truck's first stop on our eight city tour is Newport Beach, CA! Come out to 2901 Newport Beach Blvd. from 12-2pm for some free iconic Seinfeld food, treats, giveaways...and meet The Soup Nazi, Larry Thomas!

;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2012, 12:42:01 PM »
Ended in june for the French. 10th of may-22nd of june was enough, knowing the germans went through Belgium and Luxembourg in the same time bracket.
Holland lasted for only a few days.....we ran out of bullets.    :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
Yes, I think it was called the Fake War or something like that.  They bombed Poland with leaflets.  They did put troops on the ground in France but most were Canadians. Battle of Britain was when things got serious.

Sitzkreig, it was a joke, until Hitler over ran France in 6 weeks.  Had Hitler not let Goerrings hubris blunder Dunkirk, alot of fools on that continent would be speaking German.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Sitzkreig, it was a joke, until Hitler over ran France in 6 weeks.  Had Hitler not let Goerrings hubris blunder Dunkirk, alot of fools on that continent would be speaking German.
Latest theory is that Dunkirque was actually a gesture of good will from Hitler to England...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »
National Geographic has the series Nazi Hunters, at least here on Dutch pay TV.  Very interesting.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2012, 01:15:52 PM »
Latest theory is that Dunkirque was actually a gesture of good will from Hitler to England...

Huh, never heard that.  If so, it was a fatal mistake on his part.  There are any number of things he could have done different to win the war.  Had he not invaded and spent the extra 4 weeks crushing Yugoslavia (becasue the puppet gov't he set up was overrun), he most likely would not have been stopped by the Russian winter.  Had he crushed the BEF and the French at Dunkirk with his panzers, instead of trying to do it with the Luftwaffe, he could have won.  Had he not slept in on D-Day, or just had Rommels army at Normandy instead of Pas de Calais, he may have won.  It's crazy when you think that his armies almost took over that whole continent.  He had expeditionary forces right at the city limits, and his armies could see the spires of the Kremlin.  It's wierd to think they couldn't muster enough resources to push that extra few miles.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2012, 01:20:10 PM »
Fake War was before the invasion in Poland, which wasn't fake believe me. Battle of Britain was indeed where the krauts and brits clashed big time..

Okay, I looked it up, it was called the Phony war, my bad.  From what I read there was no much going on.  Maybe Wes could chime in, I think he was there.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
Donny must be a troll.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »
My father was a teen in WW2, in our family we had both SSers and resistence people. My dad has an extremely large library of WW2 books, mostly about Holland in the war and biographies of the big guys. I started reading these books when I was 10 or so....perspectives really are changing over the years. It's without a doubt one of the most interesting periods of Western history...

how so?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2012, 04:25:34 PM »
Perhaps he likes this song?

:D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2012, 04:36:39 PM »
It's a pity the United States has ended up a psychotic maniac that has caused much more death, destruction and genocide than Hitler ever could have dreamed - unfortunately for innocent people there is no greater power to overthrow them at this point.  America is a hypocrite, they preach freedom and democracy while killing millions around the world - America is no different today than NAZI Germany of the 1930's.  They have complete control of the media (propaganda), they have efficient ways of mass killing, and they are arrogant believers in there own crazy idealism.  Nothing has changed in 100 years except who holds the power.  Americas leaders will one day be held in the same vain as Hitler when the power shifts to another country!
V

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »
It's a pity the United States has ended up a psychotic maniac that has caused much more death, destruction and genocide than Hitler ever could have dreamed - unfortunately for innocent people there is no greater power to overthrow them at this point.  America is a hypocrite, they preach freedom and democracy while killing millions around the world - America is no different today than NAZI Germany of the 1930's.  They have complete control of the media (propaganda), they have efficient ways of mass killing, and they are arrogant believers in there own crazy idealism.  Nothing has changed in 100 years except who holds the power.  Americas leaders will one day be held in the same vain as Hitler when the power shifts to another country!

Germany in the early 1930s was a great place to live in, Hitler was a hero. You do not have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
Epic lulz, youre so far out in left field its ridiculous, comparing a man who rounded up an entire religious/ethnic group and gassed them, to the US.
Solid points for attempted trolling however.

Delusional thoughts from fantasy island, to say the least.

1:49

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
Huh, never heard that.  If so, it was a fatal mistake on his part.  There are any number of things he could have done different to win the war.  Had he not invaded and spent the extra 4 weeks crushing Yugoslavia (becasue the puppet gov't he set up was overrun), he most likely would not have been stopped by the Russian winter.  Had he crushed the BEF and the French at Dunkirk with his panzers, instead of trying to do it with the Luftwaffe, he could have won.  Had he not slept in on D-Day, or just had Rommels army at Normandy instead of Pas de Calais, he may have won.  It's crazy when you think that his armies almost took over that whole continent.  He had expeditionary forces right at the city limits, and his armies could see the spires of the Kremlin.  It's wierd to think they couldn't muster enough resources to push that extra few miles.
I keep hearing this, but reality is nothing could have changed Hitler losing, nothing mattered. The Russians got to Berlin and so did the British and the US, the allies had liberated France and had millions of fresh troops ready to roll, there was mass production of ammunition and war tools and lots of gasoline as well, while the Germans ran out of bullets, gas and many other supplies, Hitler was doomed from the get go, he didn't have enough men or resources to take on such a task regardless if he would have made all the right decision

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »
Germany in the early 1930s was a great place to live in, Hitler was a hero. You do not have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
HA HA - Jews loved Germany in the 1930's, plus Germany was suffering from heavy economic woes after World war 1, which Hitler blamed the loss of the war and the economy on the Jews, the average German was Poverty Stricken - Hitler was a hero to the anti semantic German population - and Hitler's status was raised through a tremendous propaganda campaign - the love was false, created by fear, for if you dared speak out against Hitler, you were destined to suffer or be killed.  Hitler was about as much a hero as Saddam Hussein, or Kim Jong-il was.  Propoganda creates that belief, not reality - Dictators force you to love them, or else. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2012, 05:31:38 PM »
Epic lulz, youre so far out in left field its ridiculous, comparing a man who rounded up an entire religious/ethnic group and gassed them, to the US.
Solid points for attempted trolling however.

Delusional thoughts from fantasy island, to say the least.

I'm not trolling, it's the truth - the average idiot has no idea due to the propoganda system in place, the recent killing of 1 million Iraqi citizens with more to come is no different - Hitler did the same thing - created a false enemy via propoganda and then went about killing the illusory enemy for their own agenda.  Anyway, America is the New Nazi Germany - very similar indeed.  I have a hand injury so cant expand, but Americans are ignoramus who are deluded and have no idea what's going on.  Believe it or not - Hitler would have been impressed with Obama and Bush - very efficient warmongers and dictators under the guise of a democracy!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2012, 05:36:11 PM »
I'm not trolling, it's the truth - the average idiot has no idea due to the propoganda system in place, the recent killing of 1 million Iraqi citizens with more to come is no different - Hitler did the same thing - created a false enemy via propoganda and then went about killing the illusory enemy for their own agenda.  Anyway, America is the New Nazi Germany - very similar indeed.  I have a hand injury so cant expand, but Americans are ignoramus who are deluded and have no idea what's going on.  Believe it or not - Hitler would have been impressed with Obama and Bush - very efficient warmongers and dictators under the guise of a democracy!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Not one time have you been able to back up your "1 million iraqi citizens" claim, Mr. BS.