Author Topic: Bloomberg calls for national police strike until citizens disarm!!!  (Read 381 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
33, you used to tell he Bloomberg should run for president as a repub.  Do you still feel that way?

Michael Bloomberg on stronger gun laws: "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike"

This evening, Piers Morgan invited Mayor Michael Bloomberg to join him in studio for an honest and revealing discussion in the aftermath of Friday's deadly shooting in Aurora, CO.

In a primetime exclusive interview, the head of the executive branch of New York City's government provided his solution for implementing stricter gun laws in America:

"I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike," Bloomberg told the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host. "We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's required to keep us safe."

A co-founder of Mayors Against Illegal Guns – a coalition of more than 600 mayors fighting illegal gun trafficking and gun violence – Bloomberg is frustrated with the level of dangerous ammunition and supplies that are readily available:

"Police officers want to go home to their families. And we're doing everything we can to make their job more difficult, but more importantly, more dangerous, by leaving guns in the hands of people who shouldn't have them and letting people who have those guns buy things like armor-piercing bullets," he detailed. "The only reason to have an armor-piercing bullet is to go through a bullet-resistant vest. The only people that wear bullet-resistant vests are our police officers."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, as the only man to ever serve three consecutive terms as the Mayor of New York City sat down for candid commentary on the state of the country's gun culture.
cnn.com

Purge_WTF

Re: Bloomberg calls for national police strike until citizens disarm!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 06:58:34 AM »
  Michael Bloomberg on stronger gun laws: "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike."

Hell, let them do that for a year, and we'll keep our guns and police and defend ourselves. Anyone with me?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 07:00:56 AM »
  Michael Bloomberg on stronger gun laws: "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike."

Hell, let them do that for a year, and we'll keep our guns and police and defend ourselves. Anyone with me?

Agreed - I would tell Bloomberg = fine - ill keep my guns , i wont pay taxes, and i will defend myself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 07:01:20 AM »

hahahahaha

I wish the same people who rallied for him would now stand up and call him a piece of shite.