Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27835 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2012, 04:28:39 AM »
Hahaha oh brother  ;D

Yes, after a few beers my 6ft 1" 235 pound frame at just over 10% bodyfat would shrivel in the corner
Yeah lets not forget...he is 6 ft 1 and  235 and 10%.....what a penis you are.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2012, 04:29:29 AM »
Hahaha you're blood is boiling already Donny, sit down and count to 10
Mate like i told you...i am the Daddy here ok

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2012, 04:32:57 AM »
Cocksucking regiment.

Nah, his posts are too coherent for him to have been a para.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2012, 04:34:17 AM »
Hahaha you're blood is boiling already Donny, sit down and count to 10

Hahaha, Cyp are you saying that the reason "Donny" being so wound up is that due to the amount of starchy vegetation shoved up his rectum by the Republican paramilitiaries over the years that he single-handedly caused the Irish potato famine?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »
I was not a para

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »
Hahaha, Cyp are you saying that the reason "Donny" being so wound up is that due to the amount of starchy vegetation shoved up his rectum by the Republican paramilitiaries over the years that he single-handedly caused the Irish potato famine?
How long did it take for you to think that up?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »
I'm not a doorman lol, my wife and I are both graduates. I work the door probably once every three months for a friend who owns a couple of clubs in my town. I don't even have an SIA card, but he calls me because he knows I can handle most of the shit they get there if he's desperate for staff.

Hahaha @ you questioning my stats, you've only got to ask some members that have been here more than 6 months and they'll confirm what a dick you are being.

You're the daddy on getbig are you Donny?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2012, 04:42:07 AM »
I'm not a doorman lol, my wife and I are both graduates. I work the door probably once every three months for a friend who owns a couple of clubs in my town. I don't even have an SIA card, but he calls me because he knows I can handle most of the shit they get there if he's desperate for staff.

Hahaha @ you questioning my stats, you've only got to ask some members that have been here more than 6 months and they'll confirm what a dick you are being.

You're the daddy on getbig are you Donny?
Where do you work then ? what club? yeah i am the Daddy

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2012, 04:44:54 AM »
you could´t fucking break an egg. Get a job in Glasgow and they will eat you for Breakfast "Big" cyp.. only thing big is your mouth.. cause you have a pea brain

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2012, 04:47:13 AM »

Hahaha yes Jason, that is exactly the type of bottom he is! Donny is so gay, he doesn't even bother with smalltalk at the rainbow cafe anymore, he just minces right up to the counter and hangs upside down on the bar stool with his assless camo's on and a pink post-it note with 'complimentary' written on it in lipstick stuck to his balls.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2012, 04:49:50 AM »
Hahaha yes Jason, that is exactly the type of bottom he is! Donny is gay, he doesn't even bother with smalltalk at the rainbow cafe anymore, he just minces right up to the counter and hangs upside down on the bar stool with his assless camo's on and a pink post-it note with 'complimentary' written on it in lipstick stuck to his balls.
sounds like you know all the moves mate... your experience as a Doorman?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2012, 07:05:10 AM »
Donny you must be well over 40 if you served in NI in 1987, are ya?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:25 AM »
yes mate i am 46

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2012, 07:07:45 AM »

Yes so "coherent"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2012, 07:12:51 AM »
Yes so "coherent"
meaning... meaningless person?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2012, 07:18:51 AM »
This thread just got interesting.   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2012, 07:32:23 AM »
This thread just got interesting.   ;D

Are you saying that at 46 years old, Donny is far from the peak of his penis chasing endeavours booty?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2012, 07:35:40 AM »
Are you saying that at 46 years old, Donny is far from the peak of his penis chasing endeavours booty?
Yes BigCpy.  I don't think I will need to step in but if I had to, I would gag him with a pair of white panties.  That should settle him down.   ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2012, 08:04:10 AM »
Yes BigCpy.  I don't think I will need to step in but if I had to, I would gag him with a pair of white panties.  That should settle him down.   ;D
Baby i have asked you for a pair...

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2012, 08:42:55 AM »
Baby i have asked you for a pair...

Why the fuck are you acknowledging that retard. Booty, you're a lunatic demon whore from hell

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2012, 09:07:28 AM »
Why the fuck are you acknowledging that retard. Booty, you're a lunatic demon whore from hell
fuck sake Dave... i just like a white panty

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »
At 46 Donny you should have grown up by now.

Being in the army does not make you special or unique. It means that at the time there were no other career paths open to you and being male, young and in reasonable health in the 80's meant you could walk into the British Army.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2012, 09:14:37 AM »

Being in the army does not make you special or unique. It means that at the time there were no other career paths open to you and being male, young and in reasonable health in the 80's meant you could walk into the British Army.

ever think you're going to bench 200 lb dumbbells?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »

Hahaha John G owning ding dongy with a single post

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2012, 09:20:32 AM »
ever think you're going to bench 200 lb dumbbells?

No way. Being able to rep 200lbs means repping 450lbs on the bench. For me aint gonna happen!