Author Topic: Man kills girlfriend for revealing she was HIV positive  (Read 8995 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Man kills girlfriend for revealing she was HIV positive
« on: September 10, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
Dallas police say a 36-year-old man has admitted to fatally stabbing his new girlfriend following her revelation that she was HIV positive after they had sex, WFAA-TV reports.

Cicely Bolden, 28, was stabbed in in the bedroom of the apartment she shared with her 7-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter, who found her body last Thursday.

Police say Larry Dunn told them in a recorded interview that Bolden revealed she was HIV positive after the two had sex.

WFAA-TV says an arrest warrant states that Dunn, who only recently began dating Bolden, said he was so upset by her admission that he got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed her to death.

He told detectives, "She killed me, so I killed her," the Dallas TV station reports.

A neighbor, Latoya Arnett, says the kids came home in the afternoon, went into the house, and came out crying.

"I ran out to see what was wrong with them. They were saying, 'Something's wrong with mama!'" Arnett tells WFAA-TV.

The father of Bolden's son says she had contracted HIV within the past couple of years.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Man kills girlfriend for revealing she was HIV positive
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 12:09:43 PM »
Dallas police say a 36-year-old man has admitted to fatally stabbing his new girlfriend following her revelation that she was HIV positive after they had sex, WFAA-TV reports.

Cicely Bolden, 28, was stabbed in in the bedroom of the apartment she shared with her 7-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter, who found her body last Thursday.

Police say Larry Dunn told them in a recorded interview that Bolden revealed she was HIV positive after the two had sex.

WFAA-TV says an arrest warrant states that Dunn, who only recently began dating Bolden, said he was so upset by her admission that he got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed her to death.

He told detectives, "She killed me, so I killed her," the Dallas TV station reports.

A neighbor, Latoya Arnett, says the kids came home in the afternoon, went into the house, and came out crying.

"I ran out to see what was wrong with them. They were saying, 'Something's wrong with mama!'" Arnett tells WFAA-TV.

The father of Bolden's son says she had contracted HIV within the past couple of years.

what a sad story, almost made tears in my eyes, im really sorry for the kids

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
hiv and aids are hardly the death sentence they once were. mind you, can't say that i blame him !

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
Neighbor named Latoya.  So guess the race?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:47:11 PM »
hiv and aids are hardly the death sentence they once were. mind you, can't say that i blame him !
He possibly went Raw dog with a woman he hardly knew (wh had two kids).
Einstein he is not. Murderer he is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 12:48:59 PM »
in the uk she would have been prosecuted if she infected him
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 01:21:49 PM »
Fixed

Dallas police say a 36-year-old man has admitted to fatally stabbing his new girlfriend following her revelation that she was a tranny after they had sex, WFAA-TV reports.

Cicely Bolden, 28, was stabbed in in the bedroom of the apartment she shared with her adopted 7-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter, who found her body last Thursday.

Police say Larry Dunn told them in a recorded interview that Bolden revealed she was a tranny, pre op, after the two had anal sex.

WFAA-TV says an arrest warrant states that Dunn, who only recently began dating Bolden, said he was so upset by her admission that she was really a man he got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed him to death.

He told detectives, "She killed me, so I killed her, but I said no homo afterwards, so I'm good right?" the Dallas TV station reports.

"I ran out to see what was wrong with them. They were saying, 'Something's wrong with daddy!'" Arnett tells WFAA-TV.

The father of Bolden's son says she had planned on becoming a dime piece post op in couple of years.

Damn G_Thang, why'd you do it?

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 01:24:53 PM »
I think the dude should walk, thats some fucked up shit. I just hope it wasn't wiggs.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »
He possibly went Raw dog with a woman he hardly knew (wh had two kids).
Einstein he is not. Murderer he is.

she fucked him knowing she was diseased. anyway, a decent lawyer should get his charge down to manslaughter.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 02:22:01 PM »
Poor children. 

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 06:17:13 PM »
I'm curious to know if he got tested and what the results were. If it turns out that he is HIV negative, how will that affect his defence?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
I'm curious to know if he got tested and what the results were. If it turns out that he is HIV negative, how will that affect his defence?

If he only banged her a few times, most likely he is not infected.
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »
If he only banged her a few times, most likely he is not infected.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Idiot killed her probably for nothing. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking.  Idiot killed her probably for nothing.  

Statistically Dude was an idiot for sure.

"A person can have unprotected sex hundreds of times with someone who is HIV positive without contracting the virus. It can be possible in several ways

1) Sheer luck. If you have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive person ONE TIME, your chance of contracting HIV from them is very small. Obviously if you have unprotected sex hundreds of times, your chances go up. But statistically, it is possible not to get HIV. But not very likely!

2) The HIV-positive partner is on antiretrovirals. These drugs severely decrease viral load, which makes transmission of HIV even less likely.

3) The HIV negative partner has a genetic mutation that makes them immune to or resistant to most strains of HIV. One percent of white people have two copies of a mutated gene that makes them immune to strains of HIV-1 that use the CCR5 coreceptor to invade T-cells."

a

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 06:32:22 PM »
Neighbor named Latoya.  So guess the race?
Racist post reported!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 06:35:30 PM »
Statistically Dude was an idiot for sure.

"A person can have unprotected sex hundreds of times with someone who is HIV positive without contracting the virus. It can be possible in several ways

1) Sheer luck. If you have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive person ONE TIME, your chance of contracting HIV from them is very small. Obviously if you have unprotected sex hundreds of times, your chances go up. But statistically, it is possible not to get HIV. But not very likely!

2) The HIV-positive partner is on antiretrovirals. These drugs severely decrease viral load, which makes transmission of HIV even less likely.

3) The HIV negative partner has a genetic mutation that makes them immune to or resistant to most strains of HIV. One percent of white people have two copies of a mutated gene that makes them immune to strains of HIV-1 that use the CCR5 coreceptor to invade T-cells."

So, what you're saying is that it only affects gays, bug chasers, and South African prostitutes?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
 ;D   I'm not saying it- the articles I read and real world numbers say it.
a

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
North of Italy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 04:41:05 AM »
positive news

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
Epic research of HIV infection risks by Tommywillbone lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 05:26:36 AM »
Epic research of HIV infection risks by Tommywillbone lol

;D are you suggesting that Tommy spent a few months researching the percentages of aids transferal due to a pathological hatred of his boyfriends wearing rubbers?
Trans Milkshake.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 05:36:10 AM »
She was , to put it lightly, not-hittable.

This video's relevent to the topic, I don't imagine you non-UK guys will have seen this.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 06:24:29 AM »
Trying to put a positive spin on it backfired for her