Author Topic: Can someone post a good 6 month cycle  (Read 9223 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Can someone post a good 6 month cycle
« on: November 21, 2005, 07:41:40 PM »
I've done twelve weeks and sixteen weeks.  I wanna try six months.

One of my main goals is to lower my body fat %.  Not concerned about strength.  I already possess a large degree of muscle, but more is better

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Can someone post a good 6 month cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 08:05:52 PM »

One of my main goals is to lower my body fat %.  Not concerned about strength.  I already possess a large degree of muscle, but more is better
Are we talking about more of a cutting cycle I would assume?

If you have done several cycles and already know to a degree what gear works best for you, I think that should help you determine a good start.

If you have the cash, GH is something you might want to consider along with your AAS.  You may already do this, don't know, provide some level of where you are coming from.

And oh yeah, your right, more is definitely better!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 10:07:41 PM »

DIVISIONAL MASS BUILDER/CUTTER

wk 1-24 sust 500MG ew
wk 1-24 deca 400MG ew
wk 1-8 Winstrol 75MG ed
wk 9-16 Tren Acetate 75MG ed
wk 17-24 Halotestin 40MG ed
wk 17-24 Clen 120MCG ed (2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off)  *Alternate with ECA E2W
wk 17-24 T3 50MCG-150MCG 

This is stack that will keep you strong and cut you up towards the end.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 10:21:19 PM »

wk 1-24 sust 500MG ew
wk 1-24 deca 400MG ew
wk 1-8 Winstrol 75MG ed
wk 17-24 T3 50MCG-150MCG 

DIV
Looks good, the only 2 things I might change is the dosage of the sust to 750mg wk.  It's not his first cycle so I don't think 750mg would be too much, plus I like pinning sust at least 3x wk and at 750mgwk it's just a little more convenient.  With that said however, if it is his first cycle with sust 500mg wk may very well be all he needs. 2nd, since he is more concerned with leaning out and obtaining that hard lean look, would decca be something he would want to run the entire 6 months?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 10:24:56 PM »
Looks good, the only 2 things I might change is the dosage of the sust to 750mg wk.  It's not his first cycle so I don't think 750mg would be too much, plus I like pinning sust at least 3x wk and at 750mgwk it's just a little more convenient.  With that said however, if it is his first cycle with sust 500mg wk may very well be all he needs. 2nd, since he is more concerned with leaning out and obtaining that hard lean look, would decca be something he would want to run the entire 6 months?

500 is base figure......he hasn't said how many cycles he's run, or any background info for that matter.

He can increase it as he sees fit.

If he's concerned about Deca causing bloat he can shorten the Deca to 15 weeks.....and add in another Anabolic like EQ.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 10:29:23 PM »

If he's concerned about Deca causing bloat he can shorten the Deca to 15 weeks.....and add in another Anabolic like EQ.

DIV
Agreed, I think for what he is after that would be a better plan.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 01:33:14 AM »
 Damn, watch that Halo though.....7 weeks worth is really pushin' it....
Cam ad mi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 02:07:51 AM »
Damn, watch that Halo though.....7 weeks worth is really pushin' it....

Halo is 17AA like any other oral......

Anavar, Methyltestosterone, Winstrol, D-bol, A-drol.....

They are all 17AA and equally damaging to the liver.....

Why is it that when someone brings up using Halo in a cycle, people get their nuts in a sling, yet not so when the other orals are recommended?

Some of you need to quit listening to what meatheads in the gym are telling you and read some research on your own.

If anything, Halo could be worse because it has a triple molecular bond in it's chemical structure, but I doubt your common gymrat would know that.......he just says it's worse because that's what he's been told.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 04:40:31 AM »
What about this cycle? 26 weeks long.

Test prop 100mg EOD, 1-8 weeks -100mg EOD, 23-26 wks
Test E or cyp.  500mg WK, 1-6 weeks-  800-1000mg WK, 7-22 weeks
deca D 600mg WK, 1-12 wks
EQ 500mg WK, 10-24wks
anadrol 50mg ED, 1-8wks--18-22wks

The test taper is to set up a quick, efficient PCT, all AAS are out of your system quick at the end, so you can time your HCG, Nolva and clomid (if you use it) most accurately.  This will also be the fastest way to get your natty test back up and running, cause you cant start to recover until all the gear is out of you.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 06:14:52 AM »
What about this cycle? 26 weeks long.

Test prop 100mg EOD, 1-8 weeks -100mg EOD, 23-26 wks
Test E or cyp.  500mg WK, 1-6 weeks-  800-1000mg WK, 7-22 weeks
deca D 600mg WK, 1-12 wks
EQ 500mg WK, 10-24wks
anadrol 50mg ED, 1-8wks--18-22wks

The test taper is to set up a quick, efficient PCT, all AAS are out of your system quick at the end, so you can time your HCG, Nolva and clomid (if you use it) most accurately.  This will also be the fastest way to get your natty test back up and running, cause you cant start to recover until all the gear is out of you.

That's the price you pay.......

You go with Prop at the beginning and end you will get more bloat......but yes it will be out of your system quicker.

The only drawback to Sustanon is that you have to wait 3-4 weeks after for all the esters to clearn the system.  But if you run Deca, that also takes 3-4 weeks to clear the system, so really it's a wash.

I don't like Prop.

Cypionate is OK, as is Enanthate.........but I prefer Sustanon, mainly because it's smoother and even, and it's made by Organon.

DIV

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 10:47:51 AM »
  No, no, the point that I was trying to make was (and I should have spelled it out) was the fact that Halo is "double toxic" if you will.  Of course it is 17aa, but it also has a flouride molecule, which is not only toxic, but has been found to be a biohazardous chemical freestanding. Hence double the ravage. I don't see anything wrong with 3-3 1/2-maybe 4 weeks, but 7 may be a tad too long
Cam ad mi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 01:03:02 PM »
  No, no, the point that I was trying to make was (and I should have spelled it out) was the fact that Halo is "double toxic" if you will.  Of course it is 17aa, but it also has a flouride molecule, which is not only toxic, but has been found to be a biohazardous chemical freestanding. Hence double the ravage. I don't see anything wrong with 3-3 1/2-maybe 4 weeks, but 7 may be a tad too long

I already explained above that Halotestin has a triple molecular bond, what didn't you understand about that?  I take this drug regularly, I know what it does and what it's make up is.  That said I've used Halo in excess of 12 weeks with no problems, and had blood panels afterward.  I used Tyler's Liver Detox to combat cholestatic sides.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 05:13:09 PM »
That's the price you pay.......

You go with Prop at the beginning and end you will get more bloat......but yes it will be out of your system quicker.

The only drawback to Sustanon is that you have to wait 3-4 weeks after for all the esters to clearn the system.  But if you run Deca, that also takes 3-4 weeks to clear the system, so really it's a wash.

I don't like Prop.

Cypionate is OK, as is Enanthate.........but I prefer Sustanon, mainly because it's smoother and even, and it's made by Organon.

DIV

Thats whats nice about prop...you can control it best, a nice short ester.  If you like sus bro? then you should like prop...there's prop in there for godsakes  ;D  But you already know this.

Prop also has a tendency to make me feel very JACKED, I think that includes more aggressive also.  making me want to get under the bar and go for big numbers.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 06:37:29 PM »
Good info guys.

Thanks

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 07:28:38 PM »
If your looking for something to help keep muscle while leaning out, and also safe to stay on long term, you gotta go with Primo. I'd go Prop/Primo/GH with a little winny at the end.

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 07:29:21 PM »

wk 1-24 sust 500MG ew
wk 1-24 deca 400MG ew
wk 1-8 Winstrol 75MG ed
wk 17-24 T3 50MCG-150MCG 

DIV
My liver hurts just reading that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 08:24:57 PM »
Thats whats nice about prop...you can control it best, a nice short ester.  If you like sus bro? then you should like prop...there's prop in there for godsakes  ;D  But you already know this.

Prop also has a tendency to make me feel very JACKED, I think that includes more aggressive also.  making me want to get under the bar and go for big numbers.

The thing I don't like about Prop is it's tendency to bloat the muscle system.

That is why Sustanon is preferred.

My liver hurts just reading that.

The kids said he wanted a 6 month cycle that would gain him mass and cut him up.

That's it.

Nothing comes easy.

DIV

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 01:50:54 AM »
I already explained above that Halotestin has a triple molecular bond, what didn't you understand about that?  I take this drug regularly, I know what it does and what it's make up is.  That said I've used Halo in excess of 12 weeks with no problems, and had blood panels afterward.  I used Tyler's Liver Detox to combat cholestatic sides.

DIV
Sorry, not questioning your knowledge, and I fully understand the molecular bond for this substance. I had 2 friends end up in the hospital with jaundice, and they were both on "liver protectors", a result of long term Halo use, I (and they) believe. It's just two diffreing opinions I suppose, but that's what's good about this forum, many opinions.....
Cam ad mi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:03 AM »
I had 2 friends end up in the hospital with jaundice, and they were both on "liver protectors", a result of long term Halo use, I (and they) believe.

How "long term" are we talking here?

What else were they taking?

What dosage Halo were they taking?

DIV

the know it all

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 03:54:30 AM »
Division again,   hahahahahahah

Weez... don't argue with Division,  he is ALWAYS right !  hahahahah

Division, what a tool.  There doesn't seem to be a single thread that he doesn't put his two cents in.  Div. don't you ever do anything else put post on Getbig. ::)

Get a life man -  there is more to do than trying to impress strangers on an internet board.  How much time do you spend in front of a keyboard letting people know they are wrong ???   Why not try going to the gym every once in a while,  or are you afraid you might miss a new thread? - what a waste.

Maybe this site should be renamed  Div.com - continuous comments by some loser who has nothing better to do.        hahahahahahahahah

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 05:50:12 AM »
The thing I don't like about Prop is it's tendency to bloat the muscle system.

DIV

Never heard or had this with prop, in fact I would say it is the best test ester to use if you wanna lean out. 

Still having a hard time understanding, "you dont care for prop"....but like sus  ???  Both have a similar, if not the same frequency of injection also.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
Never heard or had this with prop, in fact I would say it is the best test ester to use if you wanna lean out. 

Still having a hard time understanding, "you dont care for prop"....but like sus  ???  Both have a similar, if not the same frequency of injection also.

Prop has a shorter half-life and is fast acting......that's why some people get bloated on it.

Sustanon only has 30MG of Prop in it, the other 220MG are medium and slower acting esters that release over time.

It's just well rounded, you can inject it once, twice or every other day.

Just a preference.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 04:50:17 PM »
I thought sus usually had 60mg per every 250mg?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 05:25:24 PM »
I thought sus usually had 60mg per every 250mg?

Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 06:33:55 PM »
Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

^Correct.....

DIV