Author Topic: Is it RUDE?  (Read 25525 times)

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Is it RUDE?
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:27:26 PM »
Is it rude (when you're sitting in a room with someone else watching TV) to turn the light off, shut the blinds, or turn a fan on without asking them?

???
✠

Migs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14487
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 06:09:03 AM »
depends on who you are with

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 06:28:58 AM »
Agreed Migs.  It depends how comfortable you are with a person. 

Butterbean

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19324
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:31 AM »
depends, no, yes
R

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22108
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »
not really...i mean i fart when other people are in the room

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 12:01:44 PM »
not really...i mean i fart when other people are in the room

I once murdered someone for farting around me. Attempted murder when someone clipped their toenails close to me.
✠

Princess L

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13100
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 12:22:08 PM »
Is it rude (when you're sitting in a room with someone else watching TV) to turn the light off, shut the blinds, or turn a fan on without asking them?

???

IMO ~ yes it would be rude unless it's a relative or something.
:

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64821
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 08:48:11 PM »
If you're in the same room watching tv with someone, I would assume you know them well enough to make yourself comfortable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 11:39:20 PM »
Thank you, I have a second question.

My grandmother thinks I'm about 16.  I've reminded her over and over that I'm in my twenties, and sometimes I think she's just fucking with me because I look young (she's a getbig type).  I ordered coffee when we went to lunch, and she said (to the sexy ass milf waitress) "Coffee? He's to young to be drinking coffee!"  I told her I was going to a local bar tonight, and she said "Do you have a fake ID or something?".

 :-[

What should I do? lol
✠

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 12:53:24 AM »
If you're in the same room watching tv with someone, I would assume you know them well enough to make yourself comfortable.
Maybe PIP is watching tv with a stranger.   :D Or it could be a first date. 

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 12:56:03 AM »
Thank you, I have a second question.

My grandmother thinks I'm about 16.  I've reminded her over and over that I'm in my twenties, and sometimes I think she's just fucking with me because I look young (she's a getbig type).  I ordered coffee when we went to lunch, and she said (to the sexy ass milf waitress) "Coffee? He's to young to be drinking coffee!"  I told her I was going to a local bar tonight, and she said "Do you have a fake ID or something?".

 :-[

What should I do? lol
I don't think you should do anything.  Just let her keep believing you are 12 years old.  Next time order a milkshake. 

herne

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 159060
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 03:08:21 AM »
Is it rude (when you're sitting in a room with someone else watching TV) to turn the light off, shut the blinds, or turn a fan on without asking them?

???

Depends if its your room or not.

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
Thank you, good advice people.


I need to dump her, not just for turning lights off but also cutting her toe nails more than once in my presence. 































 :-X
✠

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »
So you just began dating PIP?  Why doesn't she give herself a pedicure before she comes over?   ???

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 01:39:15 AM »
So you just began dating PIP?  Why doesn't she give herself a pedicure before she comes over?   ???

No, I'm just an over sensitive, selfish prick with a million hangups.  
✠

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 02:30:39 AM »
No, I'm just an over sensitive, selfish prick with a million hangups.  
Well what if she put cucumber slices on her eyelids and lay back in the bath, would you not like this also? 

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 02:32:25 AM »
Well what if she put cucumber slices on her eyelids and lay back in the bath, would you not like this also? 

I'd like it if you did it.  8)
✠

Butterbean

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19324
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »


 cutting her toe nails more than once in my presence. 


R

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
✠

Migs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14487
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
what does she look like?

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »
what does she look like?

Average  8)

I was just joking though, I'm not starting any shit over cutting toe nails or turning lights off.

 ;D
✠

Migs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14487
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
oh sure as soon as I am about to be the nice guy and take her off your hands...

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 08:31:50 PM »
oh sure as soon as I am about to be the nice guy and take her off your hands...

haha!  You're the only guy on this forum that I would trust.  8)
✠

Migs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14487
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 06:24:18 AM »
damnit!

I need to become a jerk

booty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14929
Re: Is it RUDE?
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »
PIP I know how to solve your toe nail clipping problem.  Give your girl a pedicure.   ;D