Author Topic: I Knew this would Happen  (Read 7554 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I Knew this would Happen
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »

Love the irony. You can't punctuate, spell or even use the space bar properly.

You pathetically gullible drone. Even Obama campaign manager Stephanie Cutter has admitted that little quip is a LIE.  :D :D :D :D

did you find your own place yet or are you still leaching from your mommy, mr independent :D :D :D :D how long do you think it's ok to live with mommy 30, 40 years old .you come on here and talk about leaches and here you are in your 20's still living with mommy.if you're going to talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 11:47:55 AM »
Face it, coward. I called you out on your BS and you ran like the scared little chump that you are. Like the other kneepadders here, you've been hiding, wailing, and sucking your thumb, waiting to hear the media's excuse for why Obama got his head split to the white meat.

Now, like the sense-bereft dolt that you are, you're parroting the same garbage that has been taken apart with ease.

You want to talk about lying, address Obama's lying about Libya. Or, Cutter's lying about Romney REPEATEDLY.

Now, she admits that what Obama's been spewing about Romney's tax plan is false and you tuck your testicle-lacking tail and run.

How utterly pathetic.

YEP!!

if he's going to pay for it by cutting loopoles then list them. ok mr. christain hypocrite :D  lying is a ok when it's my man :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »
if he's going to pay for it by cutting loopoles then list them. ok mr. christain hypocrite :D  lying is a ok when it's my man :D

You need help.  Go read Herberts' piece.   Stop making excuses for this idiot 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
don't take the board to serious ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »
don't take the board to serious ;D

I don't, but if I could help even one delusional obama cult member get cured, its worth the many many posts of mine. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »
I don't,   

I doubt that

Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 12:00:56 PM »
I doubt that

Getbig V

I'm done at 99,999 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »

I'm done at 99,999 

I'll hunt your ass down and force you to give up the password! You're gonna reach 100k whether you want to or not!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
I'll hunt your ass down and force you to give up the password! You're gonna reach 100k whether you want to or not!

Nope

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »
Bottom line -Romney is going to continue to lie and if Obama doesn't challenge him IN THE DEBATE for lying then LYING WORKS because most people believe the lies

Making excuses the day after a debate that your opponent lied is f'ng useless

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 12:24:37 PM »
Bottom line -Romney is going to continue to lie and if Obama doesn't challenge him IN THE DEBATE for lying then LYING WORKS because most people believe the lies

Bottom line - Romney cleaned Obama's clock, beating back every single false claim about his policies that Obama threw at him, especially the $5 trillion tax cut one, which Obama's own deputy campaign manager admitted was bogus (a minor fact from which Blacken continues to cower, despite his feigned outrage about lying).

What's the excuse going to be if Romney clobbers him again in about two weeks?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »

There is truth to this. The masses are generally easily influenced... if he's not called out in front of everyone, he who lies without being challenged is, for all intents and purposes, telling the truth. Both sides do this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 12:45:56 PM »
There is truth to this. The masses are generally easily influenced... if he's not called out in front of everyone, he who lies without being challenged is, for all intents and purposes, telling the truth. Both sides do this.

Yet, the lefties can't explain why Romney so easily cut down Obama's claims, while Obama got absolutely mute, when Romney took it to him.

If these alleged lies were so plentiful, as excuse-making libs keep claiming, Obama (Mr. genius, Mr. Nobel Prize winner) should have been able to deal with at least one of them handily. Instead, he got mashed and the very falsehood he kept purporting not only got debunked by Romney but by his own deputy campaign manager.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 12:53:36 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
Bottom line - Romney cleaned Obama's clock, beating back every single false claim about his policies that Obama threw at him, especially the $5 trillion tax cut one, which Obama's own deputy campaign manager admitted was bogus (a minor fact from which Blacken continues to cower, despite his feigned outrage about lying).

What's the excuse going to be if Romney clobbers him again in about two weeks?

false

Romney has said repeatedly that he wants an across the board 20% tax cut which the Tax Policy Center has calculated to be ~ 4.8 trillion dollars.   What Obama should have done is get Romney to admit that he has pledged to cut taxes by 20% and then, with that point of agreement, start to nail him on the missing details which are how exactly he is going to pay for it.        

That's the way to box in the liar and show the American people that he is a con man

He would either have to deny he ever said he wanted a 20% across the board tax cut or admit he has no clue how he's going to pay for it..... period

He could do the same thing with every topic. Get Romney to admit a point of fact which has has already stated and then nail him on the details

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 12:57:24 PM »

yep, that's the way I look at it too

it's doesn't make the statement true for people will assume that it is true

this is where Obama fucked up (repeatedly) in the first debate

I don't expect he will make the same mistake in the next two debates

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »
yep, that's the way I look at it too

it's doesn't make the statement true for people will assume that it is true

this is where Obama fucked up (repeatedly) in the first debate

I don't expect he will make the same mistake in the next two debates

So obama was too brilliant and over prepared to deal with all these obvious lies? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »

Exactly true... Obama definitely has to overcome the verbal abuse that Romney handed him if he wants to have a shot.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2012, 01:01:38 PM »
false

Romney has said repeatedly that he wants an across the board 20% tax cut which the Tax Policy Center has calculated to be ~ 4.8 trillion dollars.   What Obama should have done is get Romney to admit that he has pledged to cut taxes by 20% and then, with that point of agreement, start to nail him on the missing details which are how exactly he is going to pay for it.        

That's the way to box in the liar and show the American people that he is a con man

He would either have to deny he ever said he wanted a 20% across the board tax cut or admit he has no clue how he's going to pay for it..... period

He could do the same thing with every topic. Get Romney to admit a point of fact which has has already stated and then nail him on the details

What part of "Romney doesn't have a $5 trillion dollar tax cut" don't you understand? Even his own deputy campaign manager ADMITTED SUCH on CNN. Plus, there's that pesky link 333386 just posted.

Obama brought that mess up at least three times during the debate and Romney shot him down, each time.

Yet, when Romney kept clubbing Obama with the economic numbers and reminding Obama "You're the president", that he's been in the oval office for nearly four years, Obama clammed up quickly.

No matter what Obama threw at Romney, Romney sliced and diced it up then put the boots to the president in pure beatdown fashion, even on ObamaCare (which was the very subject Romney wasn't supposed to touch).

In primetime, with the lights on bright, in front of over 60 million people, Romney took Obama to the woodshed and beat his backside, until it was glowing in the dark. All the post-debate whining and excuses doesn't change that.

Again, what's going to be the excuse, if Romney goes upside Obama's head again in about two weeks?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
Exactly true... Obama definitely has to overcome the verbal abuse that Romney handed him if he wants to have a shot.

When your record sucks and your empty claims get blown to bits on national TV, you're going to get plenty of "verbal abuse".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »

Verbal abuse?

LOL!!!

So everything Romney stated went over your head or you rejected because you didn't like the way he spoke to lil' obama?

If Romney had been on the receiving end of Obama's "verbal abuse", you would be here extolling the virtues of Obama's superior intellect.

You should stick to blaming the inflation rate in order to excuse everything that has gone wrong with  Obama's presidency.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
Romney did verbally abuse obama and I loved it.    He called Obama a dishonest "boy" trying to get one over on him. 

Very subtle but effective. 

Obama has been pampered his whole life by messianic cult worshippers and does not know how to take a punch. 

Next debate is going to be even worse for him. 

Verbal abuse?

LOL!!!

So everything Romney stated went over your head or you rejected because you didn't like the way he spoke to lil' obama?

If Romney had been on the receiving end of Obama's "verbal abuse", you would be here extolling the virtues of Obama's superior intellect.

You should stick to blaming the inflation rate in order to excuse everything that has gone wrong with  Obama's presidency.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
Verbal abuse?

LOL!!!

You should stick to blaming the inflation rate in order to excuse everything that has gone wrong with  Obama's presidency.

What are you talking about?

You are extremely confused.

I certainly wouldn't be talking about Obama's blistering intellect... I'd say the same thing.

You must have me confused with someone else.

I'm not a shill for either party... Nor their retarded candidates.