Author Topic: I Knew this would Happen  (Read 7550 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I Knew this would Happen
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:03:17 AM »
As we all know....I Malcolm Pigford, being of sound mind and body stated that Romney Won the Debate. That is well documented. *that was my disclaimer*

But i did state that win was conditional, based on results of Fact Checking. And the first wave hasnt been so kind to Mitt according to media sources. 

Now i dont know what exactly was untrue about what was said. Im sure it will come out tho.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I Knew this would Happen
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:06:37 AM »
As we all know....I Malcolm Pigford, being of sound mind and body stated that Romney Won the Debate. That is well documented. *that was my disclaimer*

But i did state that win was conditional, based on results of Fact Checking. And the first wave hasnt been so kind to Mitt according to media sources. 

Now i dont know what exactly was untrue about what was said. Im sure it will come out tho.

Please post the lies and let's deal with them one by one. 

All of those rags are all in the tank for obama and are desperate to drag his ignorant blabbering blathering dolting ass over the line. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
it's easy to tell when romney is lying because he's moving his lips ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:12:50 AM »
it's easy to tell when romney is lying because he's moving his lips ;D

Sort of like when 333 fingers are typing.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 07:13:29 AM »
The latest jobs report is the biggest Obama lie.

Why don't liberals jump at the opportunity of "fact checking" that temp/part time jobs report.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 08:48:30 AM »

Apparently you didn't see the authors of those quotes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 08:50:42 AM »
Apparently you didn't see the authors of those quotes.

That is the latest excuse by obama cult members to excuse away the fact that obama was shown to be every bit as uninformed, ignorant, inept, incompetent, and iliterate as many of us have said over the years. 

Without a teleprompter he is dumber than a rambling bum in Penn Station sleeping in his own piss on a cardboard matt. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »
That is the latest excuse by obama cult members to excuse away the fact that obama was shown to be every bit as uninformed, ignorant, inept, incompetent, and iliterate as many of us have said over the years.  

Without a teleprompter he is dumber than a rambling bum in Penn Station sleeping in his own piss on a cardboard matt.  

Predictable as a Monday is long. The kneepadders go into hibernation as Obama gets destroyed. They have their pity party, wait for the official White-House excuse for that woodshed whipping, then parrot the talking points ad nauseum, while avoiding the fact-checking that refutes Obama's claims (including one done by his own deputy campaign manager) like the bubonic plague.

Of course, they can't explain why Romney was so easily able to burn down all of Obama's strawmen Wednesday, making Obama look like a fool in the process.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 09:14:40 AM »
Predictable as a Monday is long. The kneepadders go into hibernation as Obama gets destroyed. They have their pity party, wait for the official White-House excuse for that woodshed whipping, then parrot the talking points ad nauseum, while avoiding the fact-checking that refutes Obama's claims (including one done by his own deputy campaign manager) like the bubonic plague.

Of course, they can't explain why Romney was so easily able to burn down all of Obama's strawman Wednesday, making Obama look like a fool in the process.

Yep. Lots of people and media members in denial, total denial.

At this point in time "Fact Checks" are just another way to spin and attack.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 09:20:10 AM »
Yep. Lots of people and media members in denial, total denial.

At this point in time "Fact Checks" are just another way to spin and attack.

But what if Romney's statements are factually inaccurate? Is it still spin or will you take a serious second look?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
But what if Romney's statements are factually inaccurate? Is it still spin or will you take a serious second look?

And what if Obama's statements are factually inaccurate (well, one of them is, per his own deputy campaign manager)?

The fact is Obama had no answer to these alleged inaccuracies; whereas Romney shredded Obama's claims all night long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 09:41:29 AM »
And what if Obama's statements are factually inaccurate (well, one of them is, per his own deputy campaign manager)?

The fact is Obama had no answer to these alleged inaccuracies; whereas Romney shredded Obama's claims all night long.

Next debate will be even worse. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »
Next debate will be even worse. 

Not it will make much of a difference.

One OB supporter i know said:  " I feel really bad OB lost the debate"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 09:57:40 AM »
Since when did fact checkers become any sort of authority? They're usually run by the same fucking journalists spinning the news.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 10:02:54 AM »
Not it will make much of a difference.

One OB supporter i know said:  " I feel really bad OB lost the debate"

They have only themselves to blame for believing the hype and celebrity worship of this fraud. 

The obama at that debate is the same ignorant idiot we have to deal w every day.

Its only morons and dreamers who bought into the media hype about an empty suit like obama.   I hope those fools take a good long look in the mirror and see what they have become.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »
Since when did fact checkers become any sort of authority? They're usually run by the same fucking journalists spinning the news.  ::)

Fact Checkers, they check facts. If they check the fact and its inaccuate..like What are we talking about right now? There is no "authority" when it comes to facts. It either is true or it isnt true.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:30 AM »

Who is doing the "Fact Checking?" What organization are they a part of? What sources and information are they using? What sources, information and context are they leaving out?

Those factors, among others, can be easily twisted and tweaked to manufacture an outcome.

If someone is dead wrong then they are dead wrong. But this whole "Fact Checker" obsession that is now being pumped out is being used as more spin.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »
Who is doing the "Fact Checking?" What organization are they a part of? What sources and information are they using? What sources, information and context are they leaving out?

Those factors, among others, can be easily twisted and tweaked to manufacture an outcome.

If someone is dead wrong then they are dead wrong. But this whole "Fact Checker" obsession that is now being pumped out is being used as more spin.
Its genius really, put "fact checker", and everyone assumes its some sort of non-partisan group that they can automatically trust.

Kind of like the "Federal" reserve. Lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 10:11:28 AM »
Fact Checkers, they check facts. If they check the fact and its inaccuate..like What are we talking about right now? There is no "authority" when it comes to facts. It either is true or it isnt true.

Good lord are you a moron. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 10:14:14 AM »
Ill agree to that. If a "fact checker" presents his findings and they are true... then its a good source.

I will tell you whats funny... this statement below... Its never practiced.. by either side

What sources and information are they using? What sources, information and context are they leaving out?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
Ill agree to that. If a "fact checker" presents his findings and they are true... then its a good source.

I will tell you whats funny... this statement below... Its never practiced.. by either side

What sources and information are they using? What sources, information and context are they leaving out?

I know. That's why I keep saying that "Fact Checkers" are just another way to spin things. It goes for either side.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 10:17:17 AM »

Fact checkers are just a new way to spin it and get the public to buy it. Think about it - both sides have fact checkers, and one side will check a fact and claim its true, and the other one will claim it's false. They're no different than any other biased MSM source, just they put a fancy label on it and people think they're unbiased because they use "facts" (but still massage the data)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 10:17:54 AM »
I know. That's why I keep saying that "Fact Checkers" are just another way to spin things. It goes for either side.

But do we then leave their claims unverified?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 10:18:57 AM »
But do we then leave their claims unverified?

No - you look at it and see whats what.  These so called "fact checkers" are a bunch of partisan hacks designed to mislead people.