Author Topic: Second Debate between Romney and Obama.  (Read 12086 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Obama already lost! Romney crushing him!
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »

Really???  so Obama somehow not only managed to know about the attack in advance but to actually tune into the drone and planes......the protest may had been going on all day but the attack only lasted about 10 minutes.

WTH are you talking about?  ::)
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2012, 07:37:27 PM »

Really???  so Obama somehow not only managed to know about the attack in advance but to actually tune into the drone and planes......the protest may had been going on all day but the attack only lasted about 10 minutes.

STFU - so again the empty chair is so detached from what is going on that he has no idea when an embassy is under attack that he goes to vegas and the view for fundraising?  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »
STFU - so again the empty chair is so detached from what is going on that he has no idea when an embassy is under attack that he goes to vegas and the view for fundraising?  

Pwnt.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »
Obama nailing him on 47 percent remark.

Long overdue.

Good stuff.
G

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2012, 07:40:55 PM »
Did Obama do enough to reverse Romney's momentum and the numbers? I don't think so.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2012, 07:42:05 PM »

So what do you suppose he should have done???  Better yet, what do you think Romney would have done different??
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
Did Obama do enough to reverse Romney's momentum and the numbers? I don't think so.

I don't think it makes any difference....personally I think these poll numbers are all mixed up for the benefit of people turning in and going to the news websites....Seems way too coordinated if you ask me...
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »

So what do you suppose he should have done???  Better yet, what do you think Romney would have done different??

How about this ghetto 94er lazy drug addicted welfare layabout stsy in DC and do his job before hanging w jay z and going on the view?  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2012, 07:46:36 PM »
IMO Obama won this debate.  My bullshit meter went high several times but I think the better impression given was from Obama and I suspect the press will follow with that saying the president did what he needed to do and won this debate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »

How about stay and do your fucking job!!!!!

TYPICAL 94er attitude you have. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
IMO Obama won this debate.  My bullshit meter went high several times but I think the better impression given was from Obama and I suspect the press will follow with that saying the president did what he needed to do and won this debate.

I think it was a wash and I don't think Obama did nearly enough to stop Romney's momentum. Guess time will tell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »

Other than obama lied his ass off over and over and over and over  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2012, 07:49:12 PM »
I actually think he did.  Romney was coming off of his bump already and Obama was starting to rebound before coming into this.  This was a debate format that favored Obama and he showed up for it clearly.  My guess is you're wrong and the president bumps back up over Romney now.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2012, 07:51:16 PM »
How about this ghetto 94er lazy drug addicted welfare layabout stsy in DC and do his job before hanging w jay z and going on the view?  

He was just eye candy
 ::)
:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »
I think it was a wash and I don't think Obama did nearly enough to stop Romney's momentum. Guess time will tell.
yea, I might be wrong. Just my opinion. I'm just trying to judge between two people who I don't want for president and just trying to be honest with my opinion.  Others here have made it clear they are not willing to be honest.  Debate wise, I think Obama won this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2012, 07:52:21 PM »

Jay Z and the TV show "The View" is in New York....and again, he was in Vegas prior to the attack
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2012, 07:54:13 PM »
I actually think he did.  Romney was coming off of his bump already and Obama was starting to rebound before coming into this.  This was a debate format that favored Obama and he showed up for it clearly.  My guess is you're wrong and the president bumps back up over Romney now.

So tell me - after watching tonight - what is obamas plan for the next 4 years again? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »

He was just eye candy
 ::)

Obama voters like vince want eye candy.   Remember - Vince is a fag and probavbly has a crush on obama

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
yea, I might be wrong. Just my opinion. I'm just trying to judge between two people who I don't want for president and just trying to be honest with my opinion.  Others here have made it clear they are not willing to be honest.

Understandable.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
Crowley caught flat-out lying about Obama's comments the day after the Benghazi attack:

THE PRESIDENT:  Good morning.  Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation.  Often, they are away from their families.  Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.  Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith.  We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed.  And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.  We’re working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats.  I’ve also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world.  And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people. [...]

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks.  We mourned with the families who were lost on that day.  I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed.  And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/12/remarks-president-deaths-us-embassy-staff-libya

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

Jay Z and the TV show "The View" is in New York....and again, he was in Vegas prior to the attack

STFU - don't you tire of being s typical dumb ass 94er? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2012, 08:04:10 PM »
So tell me - after watching tonight - what is obamas plan for the next 4 years again?  
I judged the debate, not the facts.  I approached my viewing of this the same way I did the first debate, knowing most voters are not fully informed.  I thought Romney won the first debate and put aside what I thought was bullshit when I made that call.  On this debate, I heard bullshit too, but that's not what I was looking for.  Obama won this.  Now who wins the fact checking after tonight is beyond my opinion in this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama lies at the debate
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2012, 08:05:08 PM »
1.  Lied about Libya 

2.  Lied about drilling

3.  Lied about permits for drilling 

4.  Lied about the deficit

5.  Lied about the cause of the crash

6.  Lied about gas prices

7.  Lied about immigration 

Many more to come.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »
I also think he made his plan for the next 4 years clear in his answers.  I personally call bullshit on most of it, but that's not what matters in perception of who wins a debate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2012, 08:06:30 PM »
I judged the debate, not the facts.  I approached my viewing of this the same way I did the first debate, knowing most voters are not fully informed.  I thought Romney won the first debate and put aside what I thought was bullshit when I made that call.  On this debate, I heard bullshit too, but that's not what I was looking for.  Obama won this.  Now who wins the fact checking after tonight is beyond my opinion in this thread.

Obama lied no less than 7 times as far as I can tell.    Total lies and cliche meant for his delusional base of cult members and drones.