Author Topic: CT Shooting - Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?  (Read 4603 times)

Your Average GymRat

CT Shooting - Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
So now we will definitely go over the fiscal cliff with all this hoopla going on. Obama also gets to disarm the citizenry. Also, how come nodody is talking about the second suspect?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
Obama passed a bill allowing people to carry firearms into national parks.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:55:03 PM »
So now we will definitely go over the fiscal cliff with all this hoopla going on. Obama also gets to disarm the citizenry. Also, how come nodody is talking about the second suspect?

you're a fucking asshole

hope this helps

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »
Not for nothing, but yeah..what happened to that guy? haven't heard a word

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:08:53 PM »

Ahhh, because there isn't one. It was something said by someone in a panic and not true.   But go ahead, make something up and run with it.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »
Not for nothing, but yeah..what happened to that guy? haven't heard a word

Because they never confirmed that there were 2 shooters. They had suspicion. They eventually confirmed it was just 1 guy.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 08:19:33 PM »
Because they never confirmed that there were 2 shooters. They had suspicion. They eventually confirmed it was just 1 guy.

I heard on every news channel about the guy in camouflage being led out of the woods saying "i didn't do it"....eyewitness reports, the whole nine..what happened to him ?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
Virtually every news station reported a man being led out of the woods in handcuffs by police. Then all references to him abruptly stopped. Please know what the fuck you're talking about before you get involved.

That's it! You have found the case cracker! 
a

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 08:23:32 PM »
I heard on every news channel about the guy in camouflage being led out of the woods saying "i didn't do it"....eyewitness reports, the whole nine..what happened to him ?

it was apparently just one guy with aspergers or something like it...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
Virtually every news station reported a man being led out of the woods in handcuffs by police. Then all references to him abruptly stopped. Please know what the fuck you're talking about before you get involved.
they also said in the first three hours that he killed his father at their home, then went to school kill his mother who was a teacher...posted a picture of his brother saying it was him...and all of that was just completely false.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
Your English is beautiful.

So is your Mom's buttocks.
a

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 08:28:27 PM »
they also said in the first three hours that he killed his father at their home, then went to school kill his mother who was a teacher...posted a picture of his brother saying it was him...and all of that was just completely false.

Part of the initial confusion was because he had his brother's ID on him.
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 08:30:54 PM »
regardless

this is sad shit that no one should make jokes about

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
Ahhh, because there isn't one. It was something said by someone in a panic and not true.   But go ahead, make something up and run with it.

He looked a mother right in the eye as he was cuffed and told her that he wasn't the killer. Dressed in camo's. Police let him go. Now everyone is pretending he didn't exist. I watched all the news as it was all going done and a little kid said he saw the police cuffing a guy and bringing him out of the wooden area. You saying it isn't true sounds like COINTELPRO

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 08:36:07 PM »
He looked a mother right in the eye as he was cuffed and told her that he wasn't the killer. Dressed in camo's. Police let him go. Now everyone is pretending he didn't exist. I watched all the news as it was all going done and a little kid said he saw the police cuffing a guy and bringing him out of the wooden area. You saying it isn't true sounds like COINTELPRO

OK Charlie Chan, whatever you say. You can collect your reward money on Thursday.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 08:38:06 PM »

8 year old kids and distraught moms make excellent witnesses.
a

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
Part of the initial confusion was because he had his brother's ID on him.
Even so.. The brother should file a massive lawsuit against these newstations.

I think what happened is horrible and unforgivable, but if my name was released across the world as a mass murderer of children, there should be repercussions.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 08:43:16 PM »
I'm the furthest thing from a conspiracy dude, and i remember quite clearly every news station saying they had someone in custody, and eyewitnesses saying he was in camo and saying he didn't do it. they said it for an hour straight then stopped and he was never mentioned again. i don't know what it means, or if it's erroneous, but it was out there for quite some time.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
I'm the furthest thing from a conspiracy dude, and i remember quite clearly every news station saying they had someone in custody, and eyewitnesses saying he was in camo and saying he didn't do it. they said it for an hour straight then stopped and he was never mentioned again. i don't know what it means, or if it's erroneous, but it was out there for quite some time.
Yes all day I heard it was two suspects, now it is solely Adam Lanza.. Pretty weird.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »

"Fog of War" shit.   Nothing. White noise.  

There is no one else. Everyone is dead. The pigs don't get to arrest anybody.  
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »
Yes all day I heard it was two suspects, now it is solely Adam Lanza.. Pretty weird.

So now everyone, CNN, FOX, BBC, FBI, ATF, CBS, NBC, ABC, Google, Yahoo, they are all in on the conspiracy to hide the 2nd shooter?
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 08:49:48 PM »
Even so.. The brother should file a massive lawsuit against these newstations.

I think what happened is horrible and unforgivable, but if my name was released across the world as a mass murderer of children, there should be repercussions.
Bah, he probably has his share of responsability in the making of his lil bro 's madness. In fact whole society somewhat has its share in such an event. When emotional reasoning is behind, you realize that there are so many bad influences in our modern fucked up atheist societies that it's a miracle this stuff doesnt happen monthly. Will people now stop watching TV and other stupid violent movies ? will they suddenly all come back to religion to make a better use of what decades of progress allowed us to obtain ? No they ll just keep devolving. Well, most will, but not all.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
So now everyone, CNN, FOX, BBC, FBI, ATF, CBS, NBC, ABC, Google, Yahoo, they are all in on the conspiracy to hide the 2nd shooter?
These newstations don't do their own checking.. They jump on the FIRST thing they hear. One officer says, hey no there was only one shooter and then its back to that. If the right person said there was an assassin squad of midget clowns it would be all over all these stations. Report first, figure out the facts laters. Ask Ryan Lanza.

I have no idea if there was another shooter for a fact.. everything is just odd how they just ignore it now completely.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 08:53:59 PM »

I don't know any better than you dude, but i know what I heard on every news station

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 08:54:41 PM »
Everyone also reported he had shot his dad at home and mom at the school which were both wrong.