Author Topic: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’  (Read 607 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:45:47 AM »
Dan Rather on Rice Withdrawal: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’
 CNSNews ^

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 11:20:42 AM by Sub-Driver

Dan Rather on Rice Withdrawal: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’ By Fred Lucas December 17, 2012

(CNSNews.com) – Former CBS News anchor Dan Rather said President Barack Obama looked weak for allowing United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice to step aside from being nominated for Secretary of State.

“He should have said she’s my nominee, let’s take it to a vote. Because what has happened today plays into the perception, the perception that’s been growing among the Republicans that in street language, President Obama can be rolled for his wallet and his watch,” Rather said during an interview on the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC. “He’s not a guy who’s going to put up much of a fight, even when he feels strongly about it, even when he has a strong emotional and loyalty quotient, won’t fight for it.”

Obama never formally nominated Rice to replace outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. However, most reports indicated he was likely to do so. Rice appeared on five Sunday news programs and gave misleading information about the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

Rather continued, “For me, personally, I think it’s a little early to make that judgment. But that perception is out there. And what happened today plays right into that perception. Another way of – you’ve heard it said, President Obama plays soft, he’s too soft.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:55:13 AM »
Obama is not soft.

He is a hard rolling weed smoking hardcore coke and crack addict commie terrorist original pimp and Michelle was his first hooker.
And yet he is president.

He is as badass as they come.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
Like a pussy ass bitch can roll a thug like Obama.

Bunch of false hopes being projected by those losers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 12:53:52 PM »
Like a pussy ass bitch can roll a thug like Obama.

Bunch of false hopes being projected by those losers.

Talk to Dan Rather - he is the one that said it 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
Dan Rather on Rice Withdrawal: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’
 CNSNews ^

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 11:20:42 AM by Sub-Driver

Dan Rather on Rice Withdrawal: ‘Obama Can Be Rolled for His Wallet and His Watch’ By Fred Lucas December 17, 2012

(CNSNews.com) – Former CBS News anchor Dan Rather said President Barack Obama looked weak for allowing United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice to step aside from being nominated for Secretary of State.

“He should have said she’s my nominee, let’s take it to a vote. Because what has happened today plays into the perception, the perception that’s been growing among the Republicans that in street language, President Obama can be rolled for his wallet and his watch,” Rather said during an interview on the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC. “He’s not a guy who’s going to put up much of a fight, even when he feels strongly about it, even when he has a strong emotional and loyalty quotient, won’t fight for it.”

Obama never formally nominated Rice to replace outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. However, most reports indicated he was likely to do so. Rice appeared on five Sunday news programs and gave misleading information about the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

Rather continued, “For me, personally, I think it’s a little early to make that judgment. But that perception is out there. And what happened today plays right into that perception. Another way of – you’ve heard it said, President Obama plays soft, he’s too soft.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Repubs will make that "perception" at their own peril
For all we know rice was a sacrificial lamb to the Repubs in order to get some concessions on something else or perhaps Rice cooked her own goose when when went to the Hill a week or so ago to meet with Grandpa McCain and his girlfriend Lindsey Graham.    I think if Obama wanted to have that fight he would have done so.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »
Exactly what I told you earlier.  I don't know what Barry got for her, but I'm sure he got some concession on something.  She just wasn't important enough.

Kinda like me...doh!  :(