Author Topic: pic of me at the beach this summer  (Read 65418 times)

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
Re: pic of me at the beach this summer
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2005, 03:15:31 PM »
ROFLMAO,  William, are you comparing JDoug to Brian Buchanan???

In terms of taper -- Yes.
musclegurus.net

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2005, 03:15:50 PM »
but then again you look like a hobbit shit for brains,so i guess you would be jealous :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2005, 03:20:43 PM »
In terms of taper -- Yes.

come on billy...............let's be serious here
and jdoug/bahammamaa let's see some more pictures (other than just the same one picture you keep recyling over and over again)
michael post's a billion pictures so he certainly does not try to hide his flaws
ill keep an open mind on this
jdoug post a few more pictures so we can all marvel at your percieved greatness
:D Weee

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2005, 03:24:45 PM »
   come on billy...............let's be serious here
and jdoug/bahammamaa let's see some more pictures (other than just the same one picture you keep recyling over and over again)
michael post's a billion pictures so he certainly does not try to hide his flaws
ill keep an open mind on this
jdoug post a few more pictures so we can all marvel at your percieved greatness

I'm being very serious.  Why do you think the pic is ps'ed?

It appears you have a personal issue with the dude which is fine - - I am just looking at the pic.
musclegurus.net

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2005, 03:31:56 PM »
I'm being very serious.  Why do you think the pic is ps'ed?

It appears you have a personal issue with the dude which is fine - - I am just looking at the pic.

I have nothing personal against JDoug.  I'm just stating that the picture is somewhat...enhanced either via PS or by angle.  Take it or leave it, that is my opinion.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2005, 03:40:20 PM »
dabamas pic looks legit to me, i doubt dabama knows how to use photoshop, that would be a pretty good job if it is.  most black guys have small waists.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »
His fricken head is as wide as his waist in this pic.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2005, 03:49:42 PM »
His fricken head is as wide as his waist in this pic.
looks like his head is closer to the camera.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2005, 03:57:17 PM »
   so your claim to fame is that you competed?? (in a natural show no less)
anyone can compete freak (if and when i do i want to win,and not at a "natural show")
so enough about your glory days(you competed as a bantamweight fer christsakes!!)
using a baseball analogy I'm the major leagues while you are a water boy
so revel in your bantamweight "Mr Natural win"  hey..............it's something to tell the grandkids about at leasts
(just dont show them the pictures of you with what looks like feces smeared on your face,flexing and posing looking like an Ethiopian in search of a good meal!)
Fine I'll take a picture of some of my trophies.  Will that suffice?

Freak ???

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2005, 04:14:38 PM »
looks like his head is closer to the camera.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  (raises her hands in disbelief)   Someone else sees it too!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2005, 04:15:46 PM »
hahahahaha,why is your mother on the cover of crack whore magazine?

hahahaha, three posts in response to my one post, looks like i touched a nerve, that my skinny armed and legged friend qualifies as a meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2005, 04:26:27 PM »
Fine I'll take a picture of some of my trophies.  Will that suffice?

Freak ???

no

jdoug

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2005, 04:59:05 PM »
i dont even know how to do photoshop on here, cheri you are not making any sense....and yes i do have a big head  >:( it doesnt matter how many pics i take my waist is still going to be the same.....and 240 you dont need to be talking.........aint you the person that was asking mesmorph about his "butt thickness" :-X  I already posted that other pic where i was between 205-210 that yall have seen.Anyways mike we are lucky to have you on here, will you teach me how to improve my physique so i can look just like you. In this pic i was like 205.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2005, 05:03:01 PM »
i dont even know how to do photoshop on here, cheri you are not making any sense....and yes i do have a big head  >:( it doesnt matter how many pics i take my waist is still going to be the same.....and 240 you dont need to be talking.........aint you the person that was asking mesmorph about his "butt thickness" :-X  I already posted that other pic where i was between 205-210 that yall have seen.Anyways mike we are lucky to have you on here, will you teach me how to improve my physique so i can look just like you. In this pic i was like 205.

you said in another thread that that pic wasn't you!!!!!
hmmmmmmm   ........ let's see the "tiny waist" not a pic of ur ugly fatheaded mug with a shirt on
use your" cellphone camera" right now and take one or i call major bullshit!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2005, 05:03:42 PM »
btw in that pic ur waist looks wide....................

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2005, 05:11:15 PM »

I really don't know why Cheri is all over you from this.  It is obvious that you are using your thumbs to pull in your waist some, but like I said the pic looks legit to me.

Also, you have good shoulder width -- if you bring up your traps you will look even better.
musclegurus.net

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2005, 05:15:38 PM »
I really don't know why Cheri is all over you from this.  It is obvious that you are using your thumbs to pull in your waist some, but like I said the pic looks legit to me.

Also, you have good shoulder width -- if you bring up your traps you will look even better.
I'll go with the expert on this one.

Hey Mike would you get jealous if you saw my trophies?  Maybe cause you'll never have one of your own unless you buy one.....LMAO!!!!

Freak

jdoug

« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2005, 05:16:46 PM »
using my thumb to pull my waist in ??? oh okay billy ::) mike i never said that pic wasnt me when double xl posted it, go back to the thread and look before you speak. anyways end of thread.............i win  :)

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2005, 05:20:37 PM »
using my thumb to pull my waist in ??? oh okay billy ::) mike i never said that pic wasnt me when double xl posted it, go back to the thread and look before you speak. anyways end of thread.............i win  :)

Hey dude I was defending you here.  It just appeared that you were hooking your thumbs -- which is common.  No biggie.
musclegurus.net

jdoug

« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2005, 05:26:19 PM »
Hey dude I was defending you here.  It just appeared that you were hooking your thumbs -- which is common.  No biggie.

ummmm okay  :)

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2005, 05:27:13 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2005, 06:20:32 PM »
I'll go with the expert on this one.

Hey Mike would you get jealous if you saw my trophies?  Maybe cause you'll never have one of your own unless you buy one.....LMAO!!!!

Freak

post em
(let me see what i gotta buy!!)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2005, 06:28:25 PM »
hey guys my name is freakzilla, im the winner of mr natural nowhere in the bantamweight division.  im so awsome.  i won a 6$ trophy and a 25$ gift certificate to the outback steakhouse but i paid 80$ just to be in the show, rock on.  do you even know what its like to train on low carbs and you cant even get a pump? it takes so much dedication.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2005, 06:32:01 PM »
OH AND MY NAME IS FREAKZILLA CAUSE IM SUCH A FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM 143LBS OF 100% GRADE A MOTHERFUCKING FREAK, SHREDDED BEEF HAHA, YEAH IM AWSOME, IM SUCH A FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW FREAKY I LOOK!!!!!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2005, 06:34:14 PM »
hey guys my name is freakzilla, im the winner of mr natural nowhere in the bantamweight division.  im so awsome.  i won a 6$ trophy and a 25$ gift certificate to the outback steakhouse but i paid 80$ just to be in the show, rock on.  do you even know what its like to train on low carbs and you cant even get a pump? it takes so much dedication.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                                                               ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D