Author Topic: gear workout  (Read 2001 times)

shoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
gear workout
« on: December 09, 2005, 04:24:17 AM »
 anyone have a good test/debol work out? what is a good rep range? I was thinking about sticking to the basics BB bench,squat and dead lift for my main exercises with 3 warm ups 4 working and one drop set the doing 2 other exercises with just 2 drop set each. only about 10 sets total, working each body part one day a week, off weekends, no cardio. should I bump up the volume while on a cycle? this would be my first cycle done right with HCG and nalva so I am qurious to see how it works and whant to get it right this time.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
Re: gear workout
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:33 AM »
anyone have a good test/debol work out? what is a good rep range? I was thinking about sticking to the basics BB bench,squat and dead lift for my main exercises with 3 warm ups 4 working and one drop set the doing 2 other exercises with just 2 drop set each. only about 10 sets total, working each body part one day a week, off weekends, no cardio. should I bump up the volume while on a cycle? this would be my first cycle done right with HCG and nalva so I am qurious to see how it works and whant to get it right this time.

Had you said a "good d-bol, test , deca workout", I could help you...but test/d-bol??? Nahhhh; nothing comes to mind.  Just take the stuff, wait and watch yousrself grow in the mirror. No work out needed.....works every time from what I've heard.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 10:42:53 AM »
This all depends on what your own individual goals are brother.  Are you a powerlifter?competitive or not? do you want to look great or just be strong--etc? That plan sounds like a lazy man's workout if you ask me, unless you truly are going to failure on everything.  It's not a bodybuilding regimen.  And it has NOTHING to do with your plan for gear.

Go post questions or read up on the Training Board--I think you'll do better there.

If you want to post your whole cycle here, I'm sure we could help with that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 01:39:53 PM »
This all depends on what your own individual goals are brother.  Are you a powerlifter?competitive or not? do you want to look great or just be strong--etc? That plan sounds like a lazy man's workout if you ask me, unless you truly are going to failure on everything.  It's not a bodybuilding regimen.  And it has NOTHING to do with your plan for gear.

Go post questions or read up on the Training Board--I think you'll do better there.

If you want to post your whole cycle here, I'm sure we could help with that.

^Concur.

This guy is in the wrong place.  He needs training help......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 03:30:34 PM »
Judging from the post I would suggest training for about 5 more years without juice and then maybe consider throwing it in.  But we all know you wont do that.

shoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 05:37:13 AM »
Debol 40 mg weeks 1-5
Test enanthate 1-12 weeks 750mg a week first 250mg on mon then 500mg thurs then the following mon back to 250mg and so on
HCG 1-13 weeks 500 IU mon and sat and then next week 500 IU thurs and so on
Nolvadex 40mg day starting thurs week 14, week 15 mon-wen 40mg  then 20mg for next 10 days and 10 mg last 12 days

I have been doing more a powerlifting style workout low volume from what I read in the training section, good strenght gains, while on the cycle I am looking for solid muscle gain not so  much strength, should I do a HST or max-out work out while on a cycle, I read all about the cycles here and on the training board they seem to be none gear low stress to the central nervous system, any ifo would really help thanks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 04:15:26 PM »
Debol 40 mg weeks 1-5
Test enanthate 1-12 weeks 750mg a week first 250mg on mon then 500mg thurs then the following mon back to 250mg and so on
HCG 1-13 weeks 500 IU mon and sat and then next week 500 IU thurs and so on
Nolvadex 40mg day starting thurs week 14, week 15 mon-wen 40mg  then 20mg for next 10 days and 10 mg last 12 days

I have been doing more a powerlifting style workout low volume from what I read in the training section, good strenght gains, while on the cycle I am looking for solid muscle gain not so  much strength, should I do a HST or max-out work out while on a cycle, I read all about the cycles here and on the training board they seem to be none gear low stress to the central nervous system, any ifo would really help thanks.

I still don't understand why you are coming here asking about training advice?

That's a whole different board.

Here it's the gear......man.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...