Author Topic: absent mods  (Read 6068 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
absent mods
« on: December 16, 2005, 04:35:58 PM »
Funny how this board has 4 mods and only 1 of them contributes  ::)  Is it like that on other boards and sites?

jdoug

Re: absent mods
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 04:52:50 PM »
i havent seen hank or bigjohn in ages............marble and mccrackhead should have been mods while they was here :-\

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 05:06:01 PM »
Any word from Marble? :(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 06:19:40 PM »
No he's AWOL, just kind of dissapeared.  Said he was gonna come back  ???  I hope he did not get hurt or something.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 06:47:15 PM »
I remember him saying he was flying somewhere and he was searched by some security guard much smaller than him ;D

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 07:02:46 PM »
I haven't always agreed with DIV but over time I've come to realize how little I knew.  This guy knows what he is talking about...  lately he has been the heart and soul of this particular board - serious props to you DIV.

Marble you have alot of fans here... I'm one of them.  Wherever you are thanks for helping me and many others.   
the price is great... so is the reward

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 07:53:01 PM »
I haven't always agreed with DIV but over time I've come to realize how little I knew.  This guy knows what he is talking about...  lately he has been the heart and soul of this particular board - serious props to you DIV.

Marble you have alot of fans here... I'm one of them.  Wherever you are thanks for helping me and many others.   

I WANT MARBLE BACK!    :'(

That guy seemed to know his shit and he deciphered studies better than anyone I've ever seen.  I wasn't here when he was on the forum, but based on what posts people have dug up by him, he DID know his shit.

Marble, if you are reading this.............Please consider coming back.

Also....."O" is here, he just works alot and doesn't have the time to contribute as much as he'd like.   

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 07:53:19 PM »

yeah "DIV" posts ALOT, and he knows some basic shit, just like everyone else.  don't mistake ultra high post frequency, basic knowlage and "DIV"'s know it all mentality for someone knowing his shit.  nothing "DIV" says is original it's just the same old bullshit that everyone has been saying for ages puked up and recycled and some of his theories and shit he says is fucking ignorant.  O and marble where much more intelegent and innovative.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 07:57:45 PM »
last I heard from Marble, he was taking on a new high paying job with the opportunity to help define the company from the ground up...that would keep him pretty busy...I am sure he lurks now and again...great source and truly missed.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 08:04:22 PM »
last I heard from Marble, he was taking on a new high paying job with the opportunity to help define the company from the ground up...that would keep him pretty busy...I am sure he lurks now and again...great source and truly missed.

I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, but no response.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 08:07:37 PM »
Marble last active july 22 2005...............he's gone  :'(

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »
yeah "DIV" posts ALOT, and he knows some basic shit, just like everyone else.  don't mistake ultra high post frequency, basic knowlage and "DIV"'s know it all mentality for someone knowing his shit.  nothing "DIV" says is original it's just the same old bullshit that everyone has been saying for ages puked up and recycled and some of his theories and shit he says is fucking ignorant.  O and marble where much more intelegent and innovative.

XL; what's the beef with DIV?  the board needs guys like him who can readily tap into the existing knowledge data base and disperse is to the minions.  Sorry, but have you heard of any new earth shattering AAS theories that have not been already pounded into the ground as well?  There are always newbies who will not go through the basic info search and are looking for quick answers.  I, for one, appreciate DIV's unique wit and sarcasm and his ability to identify ignorant posters and send them on their way if they cannot assimilate the basics presented here.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2005, 08:15:35 PM »
Im guessing they developed this anomosity on the gossip board.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 08:18:27 PM »
XL; what's the beef with DIV?  the board needs guys like him who can readily tap into the existing knowledge data base and disperse is to the minions.  Sorry, but have you heard of any new earth shattering AAS theories that have not been already pounded into the ground as well?  There are always newbies who will not go through the basic info search and are looking for quick answers.  I, for one, appreciate DIV's unique wit and sarcasm and his ability to identify ignorant posters and send them on their way if they cannot assimilate the basics presented here.

And he PARTICIPATES and CONTRIBUTES thats really what counts.  And the cat has a pretty good sense of humor too.  i appreciate his work here.

The real GOD of this board was a dude named BIG O wonder what happened to him, come on Big O where the hell are ya?

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 08:39:33 PM »
Yah, DIV gets love from us 8)

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 08:42:59 PM »
i love "DIV" you guys got it twisted, dont crip on my set homies.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 09:24:56 PM »
i love "DIV" you guys got it twisted, dont crip on my set homies.
Well help me out... what's the point your trying to make then, because you busted on him pretty hard in your previous post

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 09:25:29 PM »
The real GOD of this board was a dude named BIG O wonder what happened to him, come on Big O where the hell are ya?

I will ask.......I'm sure I can find out about him......

I don't think there's anything I can do about Marble though.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 06:42:31 AM »
Thanks for trying Div, I did too.  I think he (BigO) was a mod at one time?  The other mods for sure should know of him.

We got some good minds here right now....as you said we could use a research guy though whose good with the studies.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 06:49:49 AM »
I'd like to see BigJohn back here- THAT guy knows his stuff, in and out.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2005, 08:34:46 AM »
DIV contributes more than anybody here right now, so let him do his thing, i know i am. we all are contributing info to make, 1, us all smarter, 2, helping beginners not make stupido mistakes, and 3, the board the best out there. the whole point here is that there are ALOT  of bb and gear boards, why cant e be the best? the answer is we can but, we all have to contribute. Getbig fucking rules! happy holidays rrrbody!

muscle
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2005, 09:17:16 AM »
U2 Muscle and you are right on the money!  The sum of all our knowledge is what will make us great.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2005, 02:28:51 PM »
John is still around,we chat on the MSN here and there.Usualy on chicks and stuff though :P
He dosent post much though but he logs on here and there to the forums.

I sent Marble an email to the email I have ,hopfuly its still active.I asked him to drop by.

Wonder where Big O ,Morpheus and the others are... :-\

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 07:42:28 PM »
u also luv2hurt, everything u post is informative and i appriate u being here as well, u tell it like ti is bro! keep up the good work everybody

muscle
muscle

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 10:50:54 AM »
HEY moFO's im here, just been busy with work and grad school, but I will be coming back to add some spice to the board!!!!  BRING IT NEWbIES!!!!
FEAR THE BAPP!