Author Topic: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism  (Read 16294 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »
Assume you mean Wankers and not Walkers

If push comes to shove (and Ireland deteriorates even further due to multi culti), to what country would you prefer living in Okami?
We're going to Japan. Yeah I meant wankers,  hate this phone. Ireland is deteriorating by the month

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2013, 03:09:21 AM »
We're going to Japan. Yeah I meant wankers,  hate this phone. Ireland is deteriorating by the month

Do they allow foreigners to live there?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:36 AM »
Do they allow foreigners to live there?
Ive a spouse visa, wife is Japanese. In general Japan hates foreigners though you are correct

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2013, 03:45:25 AM »
Ive a spouse visa, wife is Japanese. In general Japan hates foreigners though you are correct

A friend of mine worked as cabin crew for JAL and said they divided the aisles between Japanese and foreigners.

He could speak the language and once a Japanese man complained that he was being served by a white male on a Japanese airline instead of a Japanese female. The staff apologized to the man and said that unfortunately they have to some foreigners working for them.

People would also point in the streets, saying 'gaijin, gaijin' and talk shit about them when they thought he couldn't understand.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2013, 04:15:07 AM »
A friend of mine worked as cabin crew for JAL and said they divided the aisles between Japanese and foreigners.

He could speak the language and once a Japanese man complained that he was being served by a white male on a Japanese airline instead of a Japanese female. The staff apologized to the man and said that unfortunately they have to some foreigners working for them.

People would also point in the streets, saying 'gaijin, gaijin' and talk shit about them when they thought he couldn't understand.

The_Judge

• Getbig I
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2013, 02:03:36 PM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »

In the north I was told I couldnt train in a gym as I was a foreigner, It clearly had a sign on the front door of the gym, and this was during the soccer world cup, Japans not the answer, I like singapore and Hong Kong any country any country where the health and welfare systems arent crippling governements relying on tax payers, Im in Australia but the writings on the wall,country has a lazy overpaid underproductive workforce that will not be able to compete globally, aussies are dumb they think they are the only country in the world with natural resources like Ore and Gas, militant unionism is destroying their future, most global mining companies are looking for alternative countries to do business, their public service like Europe is way to big, European styl;e problems are a decade or two away but they are sowing the seeds right now.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2013, 05:13:16 PM »
In the north I was told I couldnt train in a gym as I was a foreigner, It clearly had a sign on the front door of the gym, and this was during the soccer world cup, Japans not the answer, I like singapore and Hong Kong any country any country where the health and welfare systems arent crippling governements relying on tax payers, Im in Australia but the writings on the wall,country has a lazy overpaid underproductive workforce that will not be able to compete globally, aussies are dumb they think they are the only country in the world with natural resources like Ore and Gas, militant unionism is destroying their future, most global mining companies are looking for alternative countries to do business, their public service like Europe is way to big, European styl;e problems are a decade or two away but they are sowing the seeds right now.

Interesting - friend of mine has moved there and describes it as Europe with palm trees.
Can't imagine it's that bad.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »
Even as a young child growing up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I figured multiculturalism was a bad idea. Never seemed a plausible plan. I guarantee its continued existence in various countries will be their ultimate downfall.

Yeah its not perfect but people from Italy, Portugal, England, Poland etc have made the city and most of the country what it is. All these people shared similar beliefs and culture compared to muslims/punjabs so it's easier for them to assimilate.

I remember a sihk guy from brampton or somewhere was fighting the courts cause he didn't wanna take off his turban to put on a motorcycle helmet. lol.

If someone doesn't like the way things are done in Canada then they should just go back to wherever they came from.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2013, 05:27:36 PM »
i will mention though, i did some research and the book got some criticism for the events being out of place and the timelines being messed up. some people say he took a bunch of accounts from a bunch of different soldiers and made them out like they all happened to him. guess there's no real way to tell though.

Sounds just like this book, "The Forgotten Soldier", I'm reading now. This dude was like the Forrest Gump of the Grossduetchland group on the eastern front.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »
Finally, the nationalist machine in Europe fires up its engine and decides its had enough.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »
Bruce, Australia Its a beautiful country and offers people looking at just working a great opportunity and quality of life, but from a business and investment point of view which is my own, its a high taxing badly governed country that's been held together by its abundant natural resources, as i said in my previous post, its decade or so away but the problems will come, investment strategy requires foresight, and this country has all the issues of all western countries being helthcare and welfare its unsustainable and only exists in all western countries now on the back of money printing, whilst morally the right thing to do it is also financially crippling their economies and stripping people and companies of their hard earned wealth in high taxes to pay for it will be the answer.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2013, 09:05:18 AM »
Is it too late to save Europe? ???  Is this article bullshit or true? ???

The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

The Netherlands , where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism:geert

The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants create a parallel society within the Netherlands ..

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads:

“The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.

In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role.

With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society.

The letter continues: “A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens.

It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands ..
The new integration policy will place more demands onimmigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language and the government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law.

The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner;
“It is not the government’s job to integrate immigrants.” (How bloody true).

The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress.
More specifically, the government will impose a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013.

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized – maybe too late – that creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia , the United States , UK and Canada may well be read here.

NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest “CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries such as Holland , Canada , the UK and Australia have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; “STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!” “Or go back to where you were!”

Good for them!!! Hopefully the rest of europe will get this too...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2013, 03:22:17 PM »
Sounds just like this book, "The Forgotten Soldier", I'm reading now. This dude was like the Forrest Gump of the Grossduetchland group on the eastern front.

That's been on my reading list for awhile now.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »
That's been on my reading list for awhile now.

It's not bad, but when you read it,You'll see what I mean about this dude being involved in every major thing on the eastern front.