Author Topic: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism  (Read 16299 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2013, 11:53:35 AM »
"go back to where you were"  ::)

oh yeah that's going to work when they have dutch nationality

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »
"go back to where you were"  ::)

oh yeah that's going to work when they have dutch nationality

Yes, if they were born there and don't have another citizenship, it would not really be possible.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »
Yes, if they were born there and don't have another citizenship, it would not really be possible.
europe is fucked

no way to solve it peacefully

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:44 PM »
russia has some spectacular tech but they haven't integrated enough of it into their military yet. most of their stuff is leftover from the cold-war era, but surely under putin that will change.

They have old shit can't hit a damn thing.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2013, 03:51:40 PM »
They have old shit can't hit a damn thing.

RPG-29 seems to have no problem making mincemeat out of Abrams / Challenger II or Merkava Mk IV tanks  ::)
all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2013, 04:02:14 PM »
I'm waiting for that Iranian Stealth Fighter to rule the skies...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2013, 04:25:27 PM »
I recently read 'One Soldiers War' about a soldier who served in Chechnya in the 90's and early 2000's....its a conscript army with very low morale, high corruption, theft and mismanagement.

They'd all fired a gun ONCE before going to combat and were not trained in any tactics, and their time at base in Chechnya was spent getting severely beaten on a daily basis. Some getting their jaws broken, lungs punctured, flying out windows....this from their own people who had served longer. The author was almost even raped in the toilets.

Many ex-prisoners and people with on-going criminal investigations join because if they get a medal they can lose the convictions or just keep staying in the Army and be safe.

The author made it sound like the current army is like a prisoner division.
The officers are often drunk and the leadership still has a cannon-fodder mentality for their troops like they had in WWII.

Thanks, I just got the epub version!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »
europe is fucked

no way to solve it peacefully
You can say that again. Here they are making direct threats against Geert. They should be executed in public.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2013, 05:31:50 PM »
I recently read 'One Soldiers War' about a soldier who served in Chechnya in the 90's and early 2000's....its a conscript army with very low morale, high corruption, theft and mismanagement.

They'd all fired a gun ONCE before going to combat and were not trained in any tactics, and their time at base in Chechnya was spent getting severely beaten on a daily basis. Some getting their jaws broken, lungs punctured, flying out windows....this from their own people who had served longer. The author was almost even raped in the toilets.

Many ex-prisoners and people with on-going criminal investigations join because if they get a medal they can lose the convictions or just keep staying in the Army and be safe.

The author made it sound like the current army is like a prisoner division.
The officers are often drunk and the leadership still has a cannon-fodder mentality for their troops like they had in WWII.

"Lawlessness and chaos set in after Dudayev had announced a 100 per cent amnesty for all criminals, without exception, which led to a huge influx into Chechnya"

This shit is nuts, I had no idea....  :o

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
RPG-29 seems to have no problem making mincemeat out of Abrams / Challenger II or Merkava Mk IV tanks  ::)

yeah but the "invincibility" of tanks is highly overrated, especially by americans that always think they're the shit at that kind of stuff. there's accounts of crewman getting killed driving over larger IED's from the shockwave alone, there's other problems like spalling inside the tank from explosions that rip the crew to shreds, etc. plus you can disable the tank by destroying the engine, blowing off the tracks and stuff like that. yeah it might be a 65 ton death machine but it's still being operated by a bunch of squishy, fragile humans inside it. that's why they invented HESH.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2013, 07:01:08 PM »
"Lawlessness and chaos set in after Dudayev had announced a 100 per cent amnesty for all criminals, without exception, which led to a huge influx into Chechnya"

This shit is nuts, I had no idea....  :o

i will mention though, i did some research and the book got some criticism for the events being out of place and the timelines being messed up. some people say he took a bunch of accounts from a bunch of different soldiers and made them out like they all happened to him. guess there's no real way to tell though.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2013, 07:14:35 PM »
bombs are illegal in holland

Pheeewww.....I was worried there for a bit. Thank GOD you and droppingplates are gonna be alright!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 05:56:46 AM »
In 2010 I was flaying from Monte Carlo-Amsterdam-Lima, when fuckin plane suddenly landed in Aruba  ???, I said what fuck is this &
walk out to stretch my legs .............those stupid motherfuckers Black Dutch Antiliens scanned me ........... on every other airport
is opposite  :P

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2013, 10:26:55 AM »
Thanks, I just got the epub version!

No prob, it's a really good book, well worth reading.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »
i will mention though, i did some research and the book got some criticism for the events being out of place and the timelines being messed up. some people say he took a bunch of accounts from a bunch of different soldiers and made them out like they all happened to him. guess there's no real way to tell though.

In the forward, the author says he wrote the book as a way of overcoming his PTSD and the chronology of events in terms of the chapters are obviously muddled in that they're each like seperate recollections.
He does say that in a few exceptional cases he didn't see some things with his own eyes but could vouch for them.

He is documented as having served in Chechnya in both wars so he definitely was there, first as a conscript then again as a contract soldier.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
Finally some sense!

Is it too late to save Europe? ???  Is this article bullshit or true? ???

The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest “CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries such as Holland , Canada , the UK and Australia have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; “STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!” “Or go back to where you were!”

THIS!!!

If it continues, the immigrants will have to immigrate once again, along the original inhabitants of those nations
tank u jesus

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
Even as a young child growing up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I figured multiculturalism was a bad idea. Never seemed a plausible plan. I guarantee its continued existence in various countries will be their ultimate downfall.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2013, 03:37:27 PM »
This... Fortress said it.. It's just common sense.. Put away your bleeding hearts and look at it logically.. Doesn't work inthe countries that have tried it.. They all regret it..

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2013, 03:52:58 PM »
it works sort of, depends on the races. i mean american has immigrants from all over europe, and also asia. it's mostly the muslims and blacks and mexicans stirring up shit though.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2013, 04:41:47 PM »
Multiculturalism has destroyed Ireland in only ten years

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2013, 04:45:12 PM »
Multiculturalism has destroyed Ireland in only ten years

Fuck Ireland.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »
Fuck Ireland.
I agree, I'm off in a few years

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2013, 04:52:09 PM »
I agree, I'm off in a few years

Take it easy, man. I was just messin with you. The Irish are a great bunch, i like them.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2013, 05:01:06 PM »
Irish are walkers nowadays with no balls or honour

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »
Irish are walkers nowadays with no balls or honour

Assume you mean Wankers and not Walkers

If push comes to shove (and Ireland deteriorates even further due to multi culti), to what country would you prefer living in Okami?