Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 74428 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2013, 03:12:10 PM »
i dont fear death

and definitely dont fear getbiggers

my worst fear is poverty, and baldness as a close second

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 03:13:16 PM »
Shouldn't you be deleting all the non bodybuilding threads if thats the case?
You could start with your personal attack on Anabolicho for starters.   ;)

I've been working on both AnabolicHalo and tacobender all morning. Thank you..

That's the beauty of being a moderator, you can actually address things broadly on a forum, even make a sticky if you need to get your point across.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
Ok I am not going to play dumb bro, I am not saying it has to be bodybuilding related, I was bringing up a point because they were using the argument against me,,... now we all ove certain threads that are not but do really love the constant bombardment of stupid useless thread that anabolichalo and shizzo start daily?
Again, please logoff. We pat eachother on the back all of the time, yet now you want to throw me under the bus? I'm  honestly shocked right now. This isn't trolling, this is coming from a guy that I thought had mutual respect for me. Unbelievable.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
i dont fear death

and definitely dont fear getbiggers

my worst fear is poverty, and baldness as a close second
Now is not the time you dumbfuck. You are the main reason we are even having these types of discussions.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »
By the way UkJeff, your training thread has been moved to the training board, since it is a thread about training and has nothing to do with the actual gossip, talk or the latest news and events within the bodybuilding industry.

You can find it here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477664.0

Thanks for reminding me to do my job!  ;D

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
I think I just witnessed Getbig jumping the shark.

ukjeff

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2013, 03:18:16 PM »
That's the beauty of being a moderator, you can actually address things broadly on a forum, even make a sticky if you need to get your point across.
Getting your point across and overstepping your authority is a very fine line it would seem.
A PM warning would have been suffice rather than this thread, it doesn't sit right, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

ukjeff

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2013, 03:19:52 PM »
By the way UkJeff, your training thread has been moved to the training board, since it is a thread about training and has nothing to do with the actual gossip, talk or the latest news and events within the bodybuilding industry.

You can find it here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477664.0

Thanks for reminding me to do my job!
Thanks mate, now crack on with all the other threads in the wrong place, we wouldn't want the readers to think you bore grudges and engaged in personal vendettas.

;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2013, 03:21:24 PM »
Shouldn't you be deleting all the non bodybuilding threads if thats the case?
Ya real clever of you but only you come across as an dumbass

Again, please logoff. We pat eachother on the back all of the time, yet now you want to throw me under the bus? I'm  honestly shocked right now. This isn't trolling, this is coming from a guy that I thought had mutual respect for me. Unbelievable.
You take a swing at me I take one at you bro, sorry but that is the way it works.

You see I am not like anyone else around here bro... I am the truest muther... here at all costs I keep it real as fuck.

I say it how it is and don't give a fuck about being politically correct. I can admit that I am an attention whore at times, I can admit that I care about what you guys think and I can admit to holding grudges on here, see because i am human so that is the way humans are.

I can also admit if you take a stab at me I will take one at you. SEE, WHEN MY BALLS ARE ITCHY I DON'T SCRATCH THEM, I GRAB THE NUT SACK WITH MY INDEX FINGER AND THUMB AND I PINCH AND TWIST.

IS THAT KEEPING IT REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU.  YAYAAYAAYA MELTDOWN.

ukjeff

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2013, 03:22:22 PM »
stop arse licking.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
You take a swing at me I take one at you bro, sorry but that is the way it works.

You see I am not like anyone else around here bro... I am the truest muther... here at all costs I keep it real as fuck.

I say it how it is and don't give a fuck about being politically correct. I can admit that I am an attention whore at times, I can admit that I care about what you guys think and I can admit to holding grudges on here, see because i am human so that is the way humans are.

I can also admit if you take a stab at me I will take one at you. SEE, WHEN MY BALLS ARE ITCHY I DON'T SCRATCH THEM, I GRAB THE NUT SACK WITH MY INDEX FINGER AND THUMB AND I PINCH AND TWIST.

IS THAT KEEPING IT REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU.  YAYAAYAAYA MELTDOWN.
When did I take a stab at you? I said that "in my opinion" I think you are wrong, by wanting the G&O to be simply bodybuilding related. How is that taking a stab? It's called an OPINION. Gossip and OPINIONS. Go read the bible or something.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2013, 03:31:56 PM »
it still has to be bodybuilding related, this is the way Ron wants

Actually no. Ron has no problem with topics that don't pertain to bodybuilding, as long as they don't get completely out of hand such as incessant spamming from the Anabolic Halos.

Besides, one can make anything bodybuilding related if they try really hard.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2013, 03:34:26 PM »
Getting your pint across and overstepping your authority is a very fine line it would seem.
A PM warning would have been suffice rather than this thread, it doesn't sit right, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Well, with all due respect Jeff, I couldn't care less whether it sits well with you or not.

Unless it comes from Ron, a fellow moderator, a veteran member, competitor, special guest, a respected member of this site or even a person with a low post-count (<100), but with solid material (good humor can be consider solid material as well) to contribute, it doesn't bother me. Those are the people I work for on this site.

Remember, you are a self-admitted troll by your own words:

I thought as a moderator that would be perfectly obvious to you.
I like trolling forums and having some banter with the members, this forum is low on my list of good ones as I regularly troll various forums, I dip in here every now and agin because it occasionally has a "biter" who is good for a few laughs.

Is that honest enough for you?

While I will help you if someone starts to direct personal attacks against you, I am not here to attain your approval. You said I was a disgrace to this forum and you're more than entitled to your opinion.

That said, no hard feelings mate and remember to have fun!

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2013, 03:37:40 PM »
Actually no. Ron has no problem with topics that don't pertain to bodybuilding, as long as they don't get completely out of hand such as incessant spamming from the Anabolic Halos.

Besides, one can make anything bodybuilding related if they try really hard.
yes someone gets it finally, thank you cause I share the exact same opinion as what you just wrote. Some things are not bodybuilding related but are interesting and should stay but the trolling is getting way out of line with a single person holding on to 3 of 4 gimmicks, it's stupid.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2013, 03:39:26 PM »
When did I take a stab at you? I said that "in my opinion" I think you are wrong, by wanting the G&O to be simply bodybuilding related. How is that taking a stab? It's called an OPINION. Gossip and OPINIONS. Go read the bible or something.
Well it also my opinion that the thread you have been started are no different then anabolichalo, it's G and O and this is called an opinion, go read the dictionary or something.  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2013, 03:40:11 PM »
Three things that belong on the G&O

1. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, in spandex, big asses, big thighs, big tits  all tasteful
2. Random Photos
3. Tbombz Photoshops

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2013, 03:41:38 PM »
OneMoreRep taking his new position of "power" very seriously.

ukjeff

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »
Well, with all due respect Jeff,
Dont you just love that statement, every time its used its always followed by a total lack of respect.   ;D
While I will help you if someone starts to direct personal attacks against you, I am not here to attain your approval. You said I was a disgrace to this forum and you're more than entitled to your opinion.

That said, no hard feelings mate and remember to have fun!
Thanks for the offer of help but I don't need it , I can manage here all on my lonesome, I did get a PM about me leaving certain members alone and attacking weaker ones as they deserved it more, but thats not really my style.
I like to aim high.   ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
Four things that belong on the G&O

1. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, in spandex, big asses, big thighs, big tits  all tasteful
2. Random Photos
3. Tbombz Photoshops
4. Parker's Bodyingbuilding Old Skool Jam of The Day, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=330042.0

Fixed

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2013, 03:43:03 PM »
Dont you just love that statement, every time its used its always followed by a total lack of respect.   ;DThanks for the offer of help but I don't need it , I can manage here all on my lonesome, I did get a PM about me leaving certain members alone and attacking weaker ones as they deserved it more, but thats not really my style.
I like to aim high.   ;)

Remember, no baseless attacks..

All in good fun mate, no hard feelings!

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2013, 03:43:41 PM »
OneMoreRep taking his new position of "power" very seriously.
I have seen it many times on forums, they always come unstuck in the end.

ukjeff

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2013, 03:44:38 PM »
Remember, no baseless attacks..

All in good fun mate, no hard feelings!
Of course, all in good fun.   :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »
Well it also my opinion that the thread you have been started are no different then anabolichalo, it's G and O and this is called an opinion, go read the dictionary or something.  ;)
See thats where we differ. I actually like to believe I put some thought into my posts/threads. And let's get real here, I don't create that many threads. Maybe 1 a day (if that). I always like to fuck around, but I am actually serious when i say that most of my threads get over 100 replies, and and a few thousand views. I'm sorry, but do my threads really suck that bad? I don't create 20-30 shit threads a day like anabolichalo.

So yeah, that does piss me off. It's not coming from a person who is trying to goat me, it's coming from you.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
I have seen it many times on forums, they always come unstuck in the end.

I've been at it for over 13 years, still ticking..

Have fun!

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2013, 03:45:23 PM »
Looks like there's a new sheriff in town.  :)