Author Topic: Lifetime Natural black kid does not even know how to diet-Epic Genetics.  (Read 12196 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Do you have degrees regarding this area?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Start training during puberty when the body is at its peak natural growth phase to build a good foundation.
Ectormorph frame + good black genetics + 6 years training. It's possible.

When I was a teenager all I trained were bicep curls and chinups with random reps/sets on random days, didn't know anything about bodybuilding training or diet.

20 years later best/strongest body parts are biceps (i don't train them) and back. Thanks probably to lots of natural test and gh pulses during the pubertal growth spurt caused permanent size and strength in these muscles.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Slavery is not the reason whatsoever for their genetics.  They were not selectively bred for muscle at all, nor were they even selectively bred.  Total myth purported by morons who don`t understand History or Anthropology or Evolution.

Well instead of throwing bombs, why don't you educate us for a change? Quit being part of the problem,  and start being part of the solution.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Great post, Master.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Blacks don't count when it comes to who's using PED's or who isn't. They're not even real people as far as I'm concerned.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Blacks don't count when it comes to who's using PED's or who isn't. They're not even real people as far as I'm concerned.

Strictly bodybuilding related post, not a racist post about this species.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Black genetics are overrated! :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
Strictly bodybuilding related post, not a racist post about this species.

i'm starting to warm up to you

(no homo)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Why is it that blacks are touted to be superior in sports and bbing and people agree but when whites are touted to be superior in intellect as in creativity, education, noble prize winners, scientists/inventors, people all get outraged?? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Well instead of throwing bombs, why don't you educate us for a change? Quit being part of the problem,  and start being part of the solution.
I already have, countless times on this issue.  Do a search.  Most slave owners did not own Tons of slaves.  The majority just 1-5 (hardly a big gene pool to select from, which they didn`t bother to do anyway).  On the bigger plantations you had hundreds (still not a big enough gene pool to select from and they didn`t select anyways), and then the Plantation Owners did not force breed at all.  Instead, slaves were permitted to carry on as a normal family would and Plantation Owners always tried to keep families together.  Slaves were permitted to marry whoever they wanted and owners recognized these marriages.  There is a lot more to this aspect that would take forever to delve into.

Not only that, but the Phenotype does NOT determine a Genotype.  Just because James was good with a pitch fork and plow does not automatically mean his son James Jr. would be equally adept.  Also, there simply would be no way to identify positive alleles in such a short amount of time.  There would be nothing to look for nor any scientific way of doing so.

Hope this helps and like I said, do a search.  I have went into great detail on this elsewhere.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The main thing any plantation owner looked for was work ethic and skill sets and work history (things you couldn`t breed for anyways).  As amusing as that sounds, its true. If Junius was known to be a good cook and his wife Mary a domestic capable of keeping the plantation`s owners children in line, then they were incredibly important and more valuable to keep together which always happened.  Same thing with field workers.  You can`t get much work out of someone separated from their family and unhappy.  Much better to keep families together.  Plus, most owners cared what happened to their slaves and their own children grew up side by side with them.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
i'm starting to warm up to you

(no homo)

Nah, better give it another year just in case.  :-*

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  We need more experts on this issue

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  We need more experts on this issue
Why, because you are seeking to validate your confirmation bias which is diametrically opposed to the actual facts?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Slavery is not the reason whatsoever for their genetics.  They were not selectively bred for muscle at all, nor were they even selectively bred.  Total myth purported by morons who don`t understand History or Anthropology or Evolution.

Correct.

The answer is, physically we are just better. I know it sounds arrogant but it's the truth.

In before some random getbigger says, "Well, God had to make up for you being stupid." Or something to that effect. ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why is it that blacks are touted to be superior in sports and bbing and people agree but when whites are touted to be superior in intellect as in creativity, education, noble prize winners, scientists/inventors, people all get outraged?? ::)

Because whites aren't. Germans (as in from Germany) are. So called Jews...aka Khazarians....aka Russian are. But to lump every white in there is bullshit. Subtract every other so called white.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Correct.

The answer is, physically we are just better. I know it sounds arrogant but it's the truth.

In before some random getbigger says, "Well, God had to make up for you being stupid." Or something to that effect. ::)
Not better, just different.  Less Fat Cells (certain African American men from certain African, but not all African lineages) is a burden come famine time, however due to the environment of your people-Hot Africa-Stored fat would be a detriment.  Also, obesity is now prevalent among African Americans, particularly women, because of the effects of famine which shaped your race.  They store fat more easily because generations and generations had to make do with so little calories thus shaping the genetic metabolism-more fat storage with less calories.  This is good when resources are scarce, easier fat storage, but today it is not so good with the ease and availability of resources and calories.  

This has really been a problem with Native Americans and American Samoans.  Same concept-Obesity occurring with less calories due to a shaped metabolism via diminishing resources over generations.

So not better, but different by today`s standards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Because whites aren't. Germans (as in from Germany) are. So called Jews...aka Khazarians....aka Russian are. But to lump every white in there is bullshit. Subtract every other so called white.
Very true.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Not better, just different.  Less Fat Cells (certain African American men from certain African, but not all African lineages) is a burden come famine time, however due to the environment of your people-Hot Africa-Stored fat would be a detriment.  Also, obesity is now prevalent among African Americans, particularly women, because of the effects of famine which shaped your race.  They store fat more easily because generations and generations had to make do with so little calories thus shaping the genetic metabolism-more fat storage with less calories.  This is good when resources are scarce, easier fat storage, but today it is not so good with the ease and availability of resources and calories. 

This has really been a problem with Native Americans and American Samoans.  Same concept-Obesity occurring with less calories due to a shaped metabolism via diminishing resources over generations.

So not better, but different.

No, BETTER.  We have shown better physiques, More athletic, better agility, faster, better jumpers, quicker reflexes...I can go on...We are original man. Everyone came from us...the dominant DNA.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Why aren't blacks dominating strong man competitions seems like it would fit them well if they just eat enough vitamin D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I already have, countless times on this issue.  Do a search.  Most slave owners did not own Tons of slaves.  The majority just 1-5 (hardly a big gene pool to select from, which they didn`t bother to do anyway).  On the bigger plantations you had hundreds (still not a big enough gene pool to select from and they didn`t select anyways), and then the Plantation Owners did not force breed at all.  Instead, slaves were permitted to carry on as a normal family would and Plantation Owners always tried to keep families together.  Slaves were permitted to marry whoever they wanted and owners recognized these marriages.  There is a lot more to this aspect that would take forever to delve into.

Not only that, but the Phenotype does NOT determine a Genotype.  Just because James was good with a pitch fork and plow does not automatically mean his son James Jr. would be equally adept.  Also, there simply would be no way to identify positive alleles in such a short amount of time.  There would be nothing to look for nor any scientific way of doing so.

Hope this helps and like I said, do a search.  I have went into great detail on this elsewhere.

to be fair when they were originally sold in Africa the bigger, stronger ones would have been the best buys. Why take a stunted central African or skinnyfat east African when you can have a big strong Nigerian? also the ports were on the west coast , where the best genetic stock comes from for size/strength

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why aren't blacks dominating strong man competitions seems like it would fit them well if they just eat enough vitamin D

How many blacks do you see entering them?  Ive seen a black englishman and thats it but I don't keep up with it.

Look at Mark Henry. Nuff said.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
blacks arent that strong

they have explosive short calves and round muscles, broad shoulders and low bf

whites are always stronger in strongman, weightlifting and powerlifting

hth

ronnie coleman was a wonder of the world as was james henderson and mark henry

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
to be fair when they were originally sold in Africa the bigger, stronger ones would have been the best buys. Why take a stunted central African or skinnyfat east African when you can have a big strong Nigerian? also the ports were on the west coast , where the best genetic stock comes from for size/strength

There weren`t any bigger or better stronger ones.  There was no way to "breed" for that or even tell.  Most were malnourished outcasts from tribes.  There was no active breeding program, they wouldn`t even know what in the hell that is.  

Don`t be a fool.