Author Topic: Lifetime Natural black kid does not even know how to diet-Epic Genetics.  (Read 12191 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I don't recall mentioning a breeding program?

If I were at a slave market hundreds of years ago I would pick the biggest, strongest of the ones on offer, just like slavers did for thousands of years.

I can't imagine the traders back then did otherwise unless they were sold in bulk or sight unseen to be shipped across the atlantic?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The main thing any plantation owner looked for was work ethic and skill sets and work history (things you couldn`t breed for anyways).  As amusing as that sounds, its true. If Junius was known to be a good cook and his wife Mary a domestic capable of keeping the plantation`s owners children in line, then they were incredibly important and more valuable to keep together which always happened.  Same thing with field workers.  You can`t get much work out of someone separated from their family and unhappy.  Much better to keep families together.  Plus, most owners cared what happened to their slaves and their own children grew up side by side with them.

While my family didnt grow up in slavery era, there were blacks that lived on our family farm, and they were treated well. My uncle was raised by a black woman(JennaMay) after my grandparents split. She would come over every day and watch him as a child while my grandmother worked. They lived in old farm houses on our property for free, and worked as paid laborers on the farm. When my grandfather died, there were two elderly black men that came to pay their respects. They had nothing but good things to say, and had been given their first jobs by my grandfather.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I don't recall mentioning a breeding program?

If I were at a slave market hundreds of years ago I would pick the biggest, strongest of the ones on offer, just like slavers did for thousands of years.

I can't imagine the traders back then did otherwise unless they were sold in bulk or sight unseen to be shipped across the atlantic?
The smaller and more skilled would be better.  Less calories to feed them and they could actually do something.

falco

• Getbig V
Within africans theres are as much genetic pools (diferences) as with caucasians. Lean, fat, tall, short, muscular, fat, big dicked, average dick wathever...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I feel the tension building in this thread. Taking bets on how many posts til someone says the "n word".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i hear this kid doesnt even know how to cook his own food either
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Within africans theres are as much genetic pools (diferences) as with caucasians. Lean, fat, tall, short, muscular, fat, big dicked, average dick wathever...
Exactly. A LOT of variance.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this life time natural doesnt know very much but no question about it he is shredded
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
this life time natural doesnt know very much but no question about it he is shredded
Young Neegul Falcon is funny isn`t he.  Just lifts random weights and gets an epic physique without knowing anything about anything. 

biff

• Getbig IV
Why aren't blacks dominating strong man competitions seems like it would fit them well if they just eat enough vitamin D

they'd rather make millions (or at the least, hundreds of thousands) playing in the NFL.  you telling me a monster like Larry Allen couldnt have destroyed 'strongman competitions' if its what he had trained for?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Nick-gur

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Correct.

The answer is, physically we are just better. I know it sounds arrogant but it's the truth.

In before some random getbigger says, "Well, God had to make up for you being stupid." Or something to that effect. ::)

So if that's the case then you can still make the point that on average whites are still smarter than blacks when it comes to education  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
There weren`t any bigger or better stronger ones.  There was no way to "breed" for that or even tell.  Most were malnourished outcasts from tribes.  There was no active breeding program, they wouldn`t even know what in the hell that is.  

Don`t be a fool.

I agree that it is a myth that Black slaves were intentionally bred to produce big and strong off spring. But I've also read that the trip from Africa to the States was so grueling that only those with the strongest of constitutions survived. Many if not most didn't survive the trip. By strong constitution I don't mean physical muscular strength but rather that ineffable quality that makes one endure great physical and mental hardships that would break or kill a lesser human being.

BTW, I trust that the lovely Jezzebelle is doing well and as always please give her my regards.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Because whites aren't. Germans (as in from Germany) are. So called Jews...aka Khazarians....aka Russian are. But to lump every white in there is bullshit. Subtract every other so called white.

funny you would make this hypocritical distinction (i might as well say "blacks aren't physically superior... nigerians are, kenyans are, blah blah blah"), considering you don't appear to be part of the "black, physical elite" yourself...

and for another thing, saying "russians and germans" are the "smart whites" is laughable.  western society (or should I say, "dominant human society" ::) )started with the greeks, after all...

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Absolutely true. "black" (which is a blanket term used to describe a large number of very differently evolved races due to dark pigmentation)
males and females of certain lineage simply have more lean muscle mass and higher strength to weight characteristics than "most" aryan races.

fucking watch football if you doubt it. or ask wiggs, he has seen under kais towel.

Marine

oh my pipils fighting over race

so sad

the truth is that blacks and whites have very similar genetics for eveything

EVERYTHING

and u are just bad at this

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Not better, just different.  Less Fat Cells (certain African American men from certain African, but not all African lineages) is a burden come famine time, however due to the environment of your people-Hot Africa-Stored fat would be a detriment.  Also, obesity is now prevalent among African Americans, particularly women, because of the effects of famine which shaped your race.  They store fat more easily because generations and generations had to make do with so little calories thus shaping the genetic metabolism-more fat storage with less calories.  This is good when resources are scarce, easier fat storage, but today it is not so good with the ease and availability of resources and calories.  

This has really been a problem with Native Americans and American Samoans.  Same concept-Obesity occurring with less calories due to a shaped metabolism via diminishing resources over generations.

So not better, but different by today`s standards.

Localized (regional) expressed phenotypes are definitely an adaption to both environment and higher frequency of certain alleles...  These types of traits discussed fall more along the lines of "Multifactorial Inheritance"...  Here, multiple alleles from different loci on different chromosomes can contribute to the dominance of certain muscular traits,metabolisms, structures, etc. seen in these individuals. Further, your basic Mendelian Chi-Charts (forget what they're called LOL) can be thrown out, where you cannot dismiss the "Natural Selection" of slaves who had survived the journey...  But I do agree..It is simply not a single gene taking place...As is now seen in the epidemic of Type II Diabetes >>  There is a predisposition to certain development  and onset when all these factors are coupled together.     Caucasians within certain regions display denser bone structures and a greater development of certain body parts to best serve their settings....     What people don't realize.. Mutations are happening 24-7 within us... But it can take generations to see these visual phenotypes...  Many of these mutations serve no purpose..    Samoans developed their density over thousands of years where sugar cane was a major staple in their diet..not saying it's the sole reason..but a major factor....     One more tidbit regarding genetics... When I do train> Surprisingly, as an Asian, I exhibit a very similar bone structure and muscle belly shape/flow to this kid when conditioned... Unfortunately, I do not metabolize foods anywhere near the efficiency of this kid...   and have to diet like the best of them...  Bottom line....  allele frequency is a statistical #s game... you mate a certain type within a closed region.. higher frequency of these alleles to be floating around in the gene pool...  and many can stay hidden as autosomal recessive genes...  where heterozygous carriers may even showcase these same traits with the simple addition of environmental factors.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I just wonder if it's purely a coincidence that in sports requiring physical strength and endurance Blacks disproportionately dominate. They are about 10-12 percent of the US population but they are about what? 75% of the NBA. 65% of the NFL. 99.9% of the Olympic sprinting and distance runners. How many American Blacks have been heavyweight boxing champions since Floyd Patterson in 1959 compared to Whites? Again taking into the percentage of the populations. How would they rank if they took more interest in tennis and baseball? Even swimming? How many Blacks have won the Mr. O or just dominate the upper ranks compared to Whites again taking into account the percentage of Blacks in pro bodybuilding?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If we want to go back to the origin of man...  as many researchers/anthropologists believe to have migrated from Africa.. then we can safely assume that physical survival tactics dominated over the necessity of cognitive thinking...  as we migrated to different regions, different climates, etc.. many of these attributes were no longer needed..  and other developments of the brain flourished... when certain types of thought processing occurs-- more dendritic axons are created to bridge distinct areas of the brain(i can get into more detailing of this neurological process but will save u the boredom)...  as one can also see in the development of memories >>long-term vs. long-term storage.....   What I am getting at is...  being in new environments, these migrated individuals utilized other attributes ..including more cognitive...  more of them survived in that particular region... and others might have had to enhance both types of attributes....   So yeah.. not surprised if a good majority of blacks still have a stronger linkage to this original man and retained many of these physical attributes... of course certain  factors can still disguise these current traits...    FOR EXAMPLE...   Wonder why an obese black female's ass can still look more in shape as opposed to an obese asian of the same weight?  The round muscle bellies are still there and create this illusion of extra roundness...  blacks can still have all the dominant genes, but throughout the years have developed many other disorders, diseases to disguise and override these traits to which they still possess.     The fat obese black man w/ diabetes may have been able to display the same structure and muscular strength of Ronnie Coleman...but his pre-disposition for "hindering" genes overpowered this display of prowess

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
It must really suck for goodrum, what went wrong there? :-\

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
LOL @ all the angry white guys here.

Yea this kid is natural, west african genetics.

I went to school and grew up with a guy from ghana ( just one example ) who had the craziest genetics ever, was a soccer player, had huge legs at 17 that looked like horse legs, muscle bellies incredibly full and round.

Oh well, we all have things we are born to be good at.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
 So Slavery wins?
yeah, i hope he doesnt blame the white man for keeping him down as it's thanks to the white man past crossbreeding of his ancestors he inherited those genetics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yeah, i hope he doesnt blame the white man for keeping him down as it's thanks to the white man past crossbreeding of his ancestors he inherited those genetics.
Raymond, I take it you didn`t read the thread.  As I and Danny-Boy have stated its simply not the case.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
and using free weights shoulder press, that's on of the perfect exercises for athletic physique, he's just doing everything right ontop of his genetics, not even knowing how to read

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Thanks Danny