Author Topic: Marine and Obama  (Read 14649 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Marine and Obama
« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2013, 09:49:48 AM »
I'm not defending Obama. My position is it doesn't matter who is in the oval office. Politicians are politicains. Bush Jr was no better.
I r agree.

However, I think the rest of your post may have more to do with Texas' policies more than the federal governments policies. Having lived in Texas until last year, and then mpvong back to Washington, I can tell you that Texas is/was doing a bit better than most of the rest of the states.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »
I r agree.

However, I think the rest of your post may have more to do with Texas' policies more than the federal governments policies. Having lived in Texas until last year, and then mpvong back to Washington, I can tell you that Texas is/was doing a bit better than most of the rest of the states.
Texas is doing much better than other states especially in the major cities: Houston, Dallas, Austin Etc...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »
I r agree.

Housing yes, my personal retirement account is tied in with the stock market