Author Topic: Marine and Obama  (Read 14650 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Marine and Obama
« on: May 16, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »
While to me this is simply par for the course, the milblogesphere isn't to happy. Man I love me some Barry......
I'm all outraged out with this guy
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: Marine and Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 01:07:44 PM »
1rb325th Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 2:57 pm
There was a television on in the waiting room at the VA and this was on. A kind of stunned silence swept over the waiting room when that happened. You could almost here the collective WTF going through everyones head.

2The Lurker Formerly Known As Curt Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:01 pm
WTF indeed! Candy ass worried about melting?

Dumbass…

3USMCE8Ret Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:05 pm
Only women are authorized to carry umbrellas while in the appropriate uniform. Specifically: “UMBRELLAS. Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms. It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered. Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.”

4Dag Nabit Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:05 pm
Are we really at a point where a world leader, or senior leader can’t simply hold an umbrella in one hand and continue to speak? Is that so beneath the office? Is this a monarchy or a republic. Sigh…

5Mustang2LT Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:07 pm
Oh for fuck’s sake…..those are Marines, not butlers you grandstanding fuckstick! This dude is so damn tone deaf it’s not even funny. This would never have happened under any other President. I can’t even express how pissed off I am!

6MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:08 pm
The gloves should come off … every current military serviceperson and veteran should blast this absolute disgraceful and blatant act of disresepct!

7Mustang2LT Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Personally, I think it should have been Bite Me and Carnage holding the umbrellas; it’s about the only thing those two humps are good for.

8rb325th Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:09 pm
meanwhile in Vicenza the 173rd Abn had an Uncasing Ceremony signaling the full return of the Brigade from Afghanistan. In the pouring rain, where they all stood out in that pouring rain, in formation, no snivel gear….. not a single umbrella was seen.

9NHSparky Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:12 pm
It amazes me that this administration would have so…oh, who the fuck am I kidding. No, I’m not really surprised by this. Treating MARINES, or any service member like this, is unfathomable. Semper Fi, Marines–you had a whole lot more self-control standing there than I would have.

10Nik Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:15 pm
Commendations to those Marines. The President shows his utter lack of respect for them and still they stand in the rain and protect him from the elements.

11Pam Says:
May 16th, 2013 at 3:18 pm
What an asshole. And, yes, the Marines are to be commended.

L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 01:11:24 PM »
Why couldnt they do this inside? 

What a pos this kenyan communist street agitating pig is

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
Military service of min 3 years should be a requirement for Presidency.....I'm speechless. POS!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 01:21:09 PM »
Pretty disrespectful.  I don't even know what else to say about him . . . .   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
Pretty disrespectful.  I don't even know what else to say about him . . . .   

Hopefully very soon -  "Exiled Impeached Disgraced Ex President"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »
Watch the video.....he says the Marines will look good next to these two.....like looking good next to some muslim shitbag from Turkey will make them look good.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 01:25:22 PM »
Watch the video.....he says the Marines will look good next to these two.....like looking good next to some muslim shitbag from Turkey will make them look good.

wwwwaAAAaaaaaaaa!!!!!

For real? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 01:32:34 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 01:36:07 PM »
>:(

This is really a new low for obama - and that is saying something. 

This is a scandal in of itself. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 01:40:59 PM »
When it rains it pours
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »
3035.  UMBRELLAS.  Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms.  It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered.  Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
The Marines used to have a cape and cane uniform as part of the mess dress. Not sure the time frame but we had all the uniform prints in our company orderly rooms.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
The Marines used to have a cape and cane uniform as part of the mess dress. Not sure the time frame but we had all the uniform prints in our company orderly rooms.

Are your buddies pissed off about this? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 01:55:40 PM »
hahahahahaha the stupid party, when you think they can't get any dumber they prove you wrong  :D :D :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »

I pulled from "this aint hell".com and its on Fox. I think with everything going on with this idiot that its just another dumb thing he's doing. But after reading how pissed everybody was I had to post...basically before you did. Option D and his record lifts are boring me.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

4:28 PM 05/16/2013

The commander in chief of the American armed forces today forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet.

According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carrying an umbrella.

Nevertheless, during a press conference under a light drizzle with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan this morning, President Obama allowed the First Head to be protected from the elements by an umbrella held by a male Marine corporal.

Ads by Google

The relevant portion of the regulation reads, “3035. UMBRELLAS (Female Marines). Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms. It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered. Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.”

Items not expressly delineated as authorized components of the Marine Corps uniform are prohibited. Male Marines are informed never to carry an umbrella from the earliest phases of training.

Not even the President of the United States can request a Marine to carry an umbrella without the express consent of the Commandant of the Marine Corps, according the Marine Corps Manual.

The Marine Corps Manual, the guidebook that defines protocol for officers and enlisted Marines, in section 2806 paragraph 2, specifically states “The Marine Corps Uniform Regulations, published by the Commandant of the Marine Corps, shall be binding on all Marines. No officer or official shall issue instructions which conflict with, alter, or amend any provision without the approval of the Commandant of the Marine Corps.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/obama-breaches-marine-umbrella-protocol/#ixzz2TUXU5Z5L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 02:07:15 PM »
 :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »

I take it back....people here are just seeing this and are pissed...its like a ripple effect across the office and building hahahaha. One of my civilians is a former Marine..he's like...I;d have tried to shit myself right then and there.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »
shit like this is why people in your own party are calling you     the stupid party  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 02:16:03 PM »
ahhhhh....we're not aides or props. OBama has people for this, not the Marine security detail at the Whitehouse. They hold the door, and thats about it. Its kinda alot of fucked up.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 02:17:40 PM »
ahhhhh....we're not aides or props. OBama has people for this, not the Marine security detail at the Whitehouse. They hold the door, and thats about it. Its kinda alot of fucked up.

You think they care?  Obama and progressives always shit on military people.  Clinton and Hillary did and do the same thing. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 02:19:08 PM »

your going to do what your boss tells you to do,live with it  :D :D :D :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »
I would have unbuttoned my fly and clucked like a chicken every so often.
L