Author Topic: What happened to mr getbig  (Read 8014 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: What happened to mr getbig
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2013, 09:49:21 AM »
bullshit.
So you sent tren to runners up in a natural contest.

No, I sent Bee Pollen supplements.  I was long time out of the gear business by then as there was more money to actually be made selling ephedra and prohormones...and legal too
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »
So what you are saying is I can win some bee pollen aka tren? Awesome,, I can start my conversion from woman to man.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
So what you are saying is I can win some bee pollen aka tren? Awesome,, I can start my conversion from woman to man.  ::)
Not too much of a stretch already, stud!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »

He tried to get into the show and was bragging about how he was going to win.  Of course, he had no chance whatsoever but since he had also bragged about taking steroids and posting his stack, we of course threw his Romanian ass to the curve.

As far as the issue was concerned...the first show was a huge hit of course and we were all going to every forum promoting the Mr Getbig 2.  Then a week before, 240 puts up the webpage and there was a big old Progenex logo and nothing else.  Mindspin had never discussed it or informed anyone and I felt that it was a huge conflict of interest since Progenex was owned by Dr Connelly, who Mindspin used to work for as an executive at Met-Rx.  So I went Tatanka and just went on the warpath because I was cut out of the revenue stream that came with the Mr Getbig.    

I would not have taken issue with Progenex being an exclusive sponsor....there were a number of companies that did not keep their promises on the prizes.  However, I wasn't one of them and I didn't like the fact that i was grouped in with it.  Fat ass Keith Onlyme Piggy thought it was funny and was roasting me through the fire which is why I outed his bad business dealings as revenge.

Now, I did make a few threats that I do regret now....but it all happened at the same time I was laid off from Alltel  so I needed that money because I had my car and some bills to pay off.....which I did by jumping my fat ass on the ALRI table and posing down with Billy Guns.....

Overall, it was a fucking mess.  After all of the shit blew over, Mindspin offered me to help judge and promote the event again for the Mr Getbig 3 so for the most part everything ended well.  I did feel really bad for yelling and threatening Princess L because she didn't have anything to do with it.  

It wasn't me, it was CQ.  Regardless, she never indicated you were part of the threats and racial slurs.  You did the honorable thing though with regards sending out the promised prizes in a timely fashion.

Some history:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=243138.0
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=239729.0

:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2013, 11:31:29 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2013, 12:29:56 PM »

No, I sent Bee Pollen supplements.  I was long time out of the gear business by then as there was more money to actually be made selling ephedra and prohormones...and legal too
Keith sent you a pizza at no charge.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2013, 12:34:40 PM »

It wasn't me, it was CQ. 

What ever happened to CQ?

Haven't see her around in ages..

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2013, 12:40:41 PM »
What ever happened to CQ?

Haven't see her around in ages..

"1"
Alice creeped her off the board.   >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »
Alice creeped her off the board.   >:(
Fred Thompson does not care.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2013, 10:03:16 AM »
the mr get big where ta got professional photos taken and melted down for three years when he finished third was one of the best get big moments

also squadfather getting kicked off the judging panel for being openly biased was hilarious as well

be good if they could make this happen again

be difficult get big has never reached those peaks since

special mention to jaejoanna for overspilling by 20 percent body fat

and falcon being twice as big as everyone else but posing off his tits on drugs white as a sheet covered in crisco

ah the memories  ;D
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
Where are they now?

The curse of  Mr Getbig.

Whateva : was killed when his car exploded after fumes, caused by chemicals mixing with hydrogen peroxide leaking from a bottle of hair bleach, ignited as he lit a cigarette.

Honour : committed suicide by hanging himself live in front of a webcam during an Internet chat session with Booty.

Aquiles: died of bee pollen intoxication .

Xerxes : died of acute peritonitis after receiving anal intercourse from a stallion. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Norway.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
Whateva's blonde wig is in the GetBig Hall of Fame.

Or at least it should be.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2013, 03:53:30 PM »
Where are they now?

The curse of  Mr Getbig.

Whateva : was killed when his car exploded after fumes, caused by chemicals mixing with hydrogen peroxide leaking from a bottle of hair bleach, ignited as he lit a cigarette.

Honour : committed suicide by hanging himself live in front of a webcam during an Internet chat session with Booty.

Xerxes : died of acute peritonitis after receiving anal intercourse from a stallion. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Norway.

lol,,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »
Where are they now?

The curse of  Mr Getbig.

LOLOLOLOL!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2013, 04:38:15 PM »
Where are they now?

The curse of  Mr Getbig.

Lmao!

"1"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 04:50:46 AM »
is mr getbig national level or olympia level

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2013, 05:00:54 AM »

Bee Pollen was a code word I used for selling tren back in the day, my main product.  Cayenne Pepper was Clenbuterol.  Kava Kava was Anavar...etc.  Some people over at Muscle Mayhem who weren't "in the loop" to know better made a big deal about it. 

I explained more about it here if you want to read
http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147
Do you have anyone from the Muscle Mayhem days who will back up this claim?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2013, 05:20:32 AM »
Do you have anyone from the Muscle Mayhem days who will back up this claim?

no its a lie

T

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2013, 05:28:18 AM »
Where are they now?

The curse of  Mr Getbig.

Pure Gold.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2013, 04:11:37 PM »
O

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2013, 06:54:00 AM »
no its a lie

"I used them because I was working as a corrections officer in Greenville, doing security work at clubs" Vince (anabolicmayhem)

Hahaha, what did he do when a fight started to brew - threaten to massively suck them off?  ;D